• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Just played a complete friendly season against a collegue in FIFA, I lost.

I was so unlucky, I hit the post six times in these games :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Pogba in those photos... what could have been baby. What could have been.

Come home to a league where we don't give the money to the FA, just the referees

Think Reading and then maybe Norwich or someone similar in the final week.

That Porto-Benfica image is amazing.

Yeah you got Norwich at home final game. Should be six points; I know it doesn't mean much, just a point will get you second, but could send Norwich down and win back some pride.

fuenf

iXz5B2oF9oFV0.gif

That's Kathleen Krüger isnt it?

Does ESPN have a video of the Alaba / Ribery chase?

FUCK Moyes won't have the pull with the officials like Frogsun did. Conte will win the CL next year with Napoli while we finish 11th above Liverpool.

I think we're favourites for the title next year

Man Utd: Massive managerial downgrade, no centre midfield or competent wingers
Man City: New manager, team overhaul
Chelsea: Second stint syndrome
Arsenal: No world class players
Spurs: No Bale
Liverpool: Have Coutinho

Wilbur

Banned

Everton: Martinez

So which of these two teams has less portucunts in their XI? That's the one I'll root for tonight.

Benfica obviously LOL

gonna grab something to eat.

not expecting a win, been watching these matches for 30 years, i know the script. surprised if we get a draw.

focused on Wednesday 100%.

This City defeat basically sums up how the season was for them: an invisible Aguero, Dzeko playing at the last minute, Nasri being shit, terrible purchases that made no effect.

Really hoping that Mancini gets fired, even though Pellegrini is still shit in Europe..

This City defeat basically sums up how the season was for them: an invisible Aguero, Dzeko playing at the last minute, Nasri being shit, terrible purchases that made no effect.

Really hoping that Mancini gets fired, even though Pellegrini is still shit in Europe..

Toure jogging around taking rubbish potshots, Silva trying to have as little impact as possible...

Meier

Well, the Madrid team he coached did lose to a team that made the semis and he had good success at Villareal. Malaga should have been in the semis really and this was their first ever time in the competition. He's a huge upgrade in terms of European performance.

But yeah, the game was absolutely the season in a nutshell. 100%.

Wes

venison crêpe

You are outside your mind. Liverpool will be closer but they're lacking in number of top tier talents compared to some of those other clubs.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You are outside your mind. Liverpool will be closer but they're lacking in number of top tier talents compared to some of those other clubs.

Please recalibrate your sarcasm detector

Meier

Oooh so close. Thought Jackson would poke that in.

Just reminded me of Silva not being able to get to a similar ball earlier. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom