• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

BKAmpGFCQAEWoy5.jpg:large

DBT85

How do you lot feel FM 13 is? Used to play a lot when it was around 00-01 and the last one I have is 11, but I got bored of being 4-1 up at half time, telling the players "well done keep it up" and losing 4-5 to badger muff snuggles united and similar issues.

Wilbur

Banned
How do you lot feel FM 13 is? Used to play a lot when it was around 00-01 and the last one I have is 11, but I got bored of being 4-1 up at half time, telling the players "well done keep it up" and losing 4-5 to badger muff snuggles united and similar issues.

Utterly frustrating at times, it really is. The worst thing is the ludicrous turns in form like twice a season for around six games each; you use the same tactics all year, do well for the most part and then can't buy a win for six, seven games in a row and there's umpteen last minute winners. It's extremely irritating.

Good fun for the most part though!

FootballFan

also, i'm watching GOAL, the movie.

Messi-like South-American talent gets taken way to play in Newcastle? really? Zidane and Raul acknowledging the existence of Newcastle players at a club?

was this shit written by Kyoufu?

edit: dude's name is almost the same as mine: Santiago Munez - Santana Nunes.

Man I love that movie. So shit. Munez is the greediest cunt in the world.

Gambit

drunk ribery is best ribery lol

and he keeps saying that "as a muslim he doesn't drink"

(*except when celebrating)

It was a great party. Wish I could witness the private one now. I'd be happy to just sit in the corner and watch.

Oh and the Ribery-Alaba stuff was awesome. Franck is molding him into a fantastic player

DBT85

Utterly frustrating at times, it really is. The worst thing is the ludicrous turns in form like twice a season for around six games each; you use the same tactics all year, do well for the most part and then can't buy a win for six, seven games in a row and there's umpteen last minute winners. It's extremely irritating.

Good fun for the most part though!

Sounds like nothing changed lol. Downloading the demo. Thank christ for a decent connection.

Tc91

God damn people, too much Bayern in this thread.

:lol :lol

Just wait until tomorrow.

I wish I still had the posts bookmarked from earlier in the season, 1 from Clegg along the lines of: "DDR not joining City? That's the title in the bag for us"

My brother: "This is why United won't be lifting the trophy in May" on the back of a loss

I have a Arnie special.

stunned James hasn't seen a yellow yet for blatant diving.

love the Barça-style pressure on the ref, lol. manager, assistant and medic uncluded.

still plenty of time for this:

fdj.jpg

Half-time, and I am not amused.

stunned James hasn't seen a yellow yet for blatant diving.

love the Barça-style pressure on the ref, lol. manager, assistant and medic uncluded.

still plenty of time for this:

Lets hope we don't see Cardoso play handball inside the penalty box twice, again.

Just a reminder cause I know you keep forgetting that.

fuenf

Fry! Get to work! The Bayern and Juve celebration pics should be good for a couple of new footyGAF heads

great avatar btw.

Linius

:lol :lol

Just wait until tomorrow.

I wish I still had the posts bookmarked from earlier in the season, 1 from Clegg along the lines of: "DDR not joining City? That's the title in the bag for us"

My brother: "This is why United won't be lifting the trophy in May" on the back of a loss

I have a Arnie special.

What is going to happen? United already won the league right?

Suen

Stuani scores against Madrid.....fuck this. I wanted to see the Porto - Benfica game but I can't find any good stream :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom