• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
BKAhijcCMAINfbk.jpg:large

Bwahahahaha. Thank you, Marry. Youre a regular fucking genius.

Wes

venison crêpe
I am LOVING the camera positioning in this Porto/Benfica game. Can see everyone's positions and off the ball movement much clearer.

Meier

Ugh, its Brazillian Portuguese

Ah ha! It's interesting, I'll recognize some Spanish words (I heard cabeza) but I could tell the primary commentator's pronunciation was very Portuguese. His intonation reminds me a lot of City of God so the fact it's Brazilian makes sense. :p

TeegsD

Ah ha! It's interesting, I'll recognize some Spanish words (I heard cabeza) but I could tell the primary commentator's pronunciation was very Portuguese. His intonation reminds me a lot of City of God so the fact it's Brazilian makes sense. :p

Now the second guy was confusing. Like a Spanish-Brazilian Portuguese mixed together

fuenf

Incredible how happy Neuer is. After seeing him celebrate today I'm 100% percent convinced he switched to Bayern because he wanted to play with his friends.

I'll get it as soon as I have money available, which might take a while :lol

Using credit card is draining all my moneyz.

you are using it wrong!

Lightning

Banned
I don't understand how Martinez can turn Wigan into Man United in the big games. It's unbelieveable. Such an achievement for Wigan, really incredible.

What a poetic tale this could be for Wigan if they go to the Emirates and beat us. They've got me really nervous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom