• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

So Wigan won the FA Cup and now they will be relegated, consolation price at least...

Congrats to BayernGAF again, well deserved, gl in CL finals.

Slizz

0zR2Osg.jpg

Suen

Lopez showing again how fucking awesome his saves are. Our defense is pathetic as usual.....I don't understand how our defense can be so shit with the players we have at back. Not saying we have a perfect defense but it should be far better than this

Espanyol just got robbed from a goal as well, we've bribed the ref and we can't even fucking defend or score. Real Fucking SHIT MADRID.

edit: didn't check the line up. We're having a B-defense, cool.

Meier

Espanyol are playing very, very well. Should have a few by now. That disallowed goal seemed a little weak..that sort of "foul" happens on every corner.

Suen

Espanyol are playing very, very well. Should have a few by now. That disallowed goal seemed a little weak..that sort of "foul" happens on every corner.
Weak? They should have had a goal period, both were pulling/pushing lightly and that's it, there was no reason to rule that goal out. La Liga bullshit at its best.

I agree though, Espanyol is playing very good.

Fergie

Banned
:lol :lol

Just wait until tomorrow.

I wish I still had the posts bookmarked from earlier in the season, 1 from Clegg along the lines of: "DDR not joining City? That's the title in the bag for us"

My brother: "This is why United won't be lifting the trophy in May" on the back of a loss

I have a Arnie special.

8729569652_94407a4517_o.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Lightning

Banned
So Wigan won the FA Cup and now they will be relegated, consolation price at least...

Wigan are gioing down! Arsenal won't play as bad as Man City played today and that would have taken a lot out of Wigan. Arsenal 2 - 1 Wigan is the result I expect.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Last post for now, I'll spam later.
3AQmK.gif

Even if you hate us, we'll love your country forever.
AND WE GAVE YOU HENRY FFS

4WP1FnI.jpg

Transparent Pogba avatar pls

zOVfqxW.jpg

0Bj2rDP.jpg

f2bFbgL.jpg

cmAtstb.jpg

Haha his daughter is so cute <3

gsZbMRA.jpg

KUVaoQ3.jpg

Night people!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Could you be Juve's Ferguson? Conte- "No, I'm retiring." (laughs) "No no, I'm kidding!"

Conte- "I'll take this occasion though since I haven't had one yet to congratulate Ferguson. He was a great adversary when I played."

-

Last year you dedicated the trophy to Salihamidzic. Who this year? Buffon- "Simone Pepe was a great help in the locker room despite injury."

Buffon- "I also dedicate the trophy to Marco Storari, Giaccherini, De Ceglie and Quagliarella. They played less but were exemplary."

Tc91

I'm gonna be in fucking bits tomorrow. And when he leaves next week.

Wish I'd been to see us under Ferguson some more :( fucking money didn't come into my fucking hands until like this year. And by then... too late.

Yep same, never really had the chance to go to too many games with my dad and my brother being City fans.

Should of got off my arse and went to some games.

Gambit

a former girlfriend of mine is getting married in Philadelphia today and I just watched a video of the ceremony on facebook.

What a strange feeling. Almost a bit sad.

Good thing Bayern celebrating is taking my mind off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom