• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

These are fucking delightful

cadbury+dairy+milk+marvellous+creations+jelly+popping+candy+shells.tif

WJD

HHNNGNGHNGNGNHG

ddtqlKk.png

Wtf man, Vidal needs to be a BWM.

MY LAST FERGIE OLD TRAFFORD FORMATION EVER OMG

------------------ De Gea ------------------
Jones -------- Rio -- Vidic -------- Evra
----------- Carrick -- Scholes ------------
Nani ----------- Kagawa ---------- Giggs
-------------------- RVP --------------------

I'm going to cry real tears.

fuenf

All you guys are awesome, then you go and say 'the other club' and say it's ridiculous for a BVB fan to even consider you losing in the final. I don't know, it makes it sound like you expect even your rivals to just start cheering for Bayern.

It's almost as if you don't want any rivals, it's like you're applying the Bayern strategy here.

I can understand both sides, as a Bayern fan the Dortmund love can get a little bit overbearing here. If you want an example, according to a poll roughly 3/4 of Germany want Dortmund to win the CL, but expect Bayern to take it. There's this general sentiment that Dortmund is the underdog with the likeable average joe coach whilst Bayern is the evil empire. (But on the other hand a part of me knows that they are right, but that doesn't lessen Bayern's accomplishment this season).

But I dont care anymore, I'm happy about the things Bayern accomplished this season. It was an extremely entertaining and exciting ride, there's nothing more I could ever ask them or German football fans for. The 2 finals are simply the icing on the cake, I do expect them to win the treble... if they don't I'll be devasted but it won't be the end of the world either. I doubt I could ever truely be happy for Dortmund but I would have to tip my hat at them.

Kikarian

MY LAST FERGIE OLD TRAFFORD FORMATION EVER OMG

------------------ De Gea ------------------
Jones -------- Rio -- Vidic -------- Evra
----------- Carrick -- Scholes ------------
Nani ----------- Kagawa ---------- Giggs
-------------------- RVP --------------------

I'm going to cry real tears.
It's going to be a sad day.

Wilbur

Banned
These are fucking delightful

Have you tried the new Magnum chocolate? It's DELICIOUS.

Wtf man, Vidal needs to be a BWM.

Nah mang. Trust me. Trust me. I'll show you how fucking boss he gets. Trust me.

I can understand both sides, as a Bayern fan the Dortmund love can get a little bit overbearing here. If you want an example, according to a poll roughly 3/4 of Germany want Dortmund to win the CL, but expect Bayern to take it. There's this general sentiment that Dortmund is the underdog with the likeable average joe coach whilst Bayern is the evil empire. (But on the other hand a part of me knows that they are right, but that doesn't lessen Bayern's accomplishment this season).

But I dont care anymore, I'm happy about the things Bayern accomplished this season. It was an extremely entertaining and exciting ride, there's nothing more I could ever ask them or German football fans for. The 2 finals are simply the icing on the cake, I do expect them to win the treble... if they don't I'll be devasted but it won't be the end of the world either. I doubt I could ever truely be happy for Dortmund but I would have to tip my hat at them.

Best Bayern fan <3

Labadal

Going to the library to work rather than watching the final.

Can't be arsed watching City demolish Wigan, no matter how you dress it up. Will just gobble up the highlights later.

I was catching up on the thread and saw this. Put a smile on my face.

RaGe_pt

PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Holy shit! PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:D :D :D :D :D :D

FootballFan

Come on dude. I was pretty happy that some Madrid fan posted that there are sources linking him to Madrid now.

Me too man :(

I have watched him 10 times or so and am starting to believe Barton was right, he really might be a youtube player. Though Messi has said, with different style/better teammates at Barca things could change.

I have my doubts though.

Congrats FootballFan and the other Barca-bros! Well deserved, considering what your manager went through and everything. Can't wait for Barca - Napoli next season!

Our season definitely would have been better if Tito and Abidal weren't ill most the time. And if Pique, Puyol(especially), Masch all were less injury prone. /doicare

Our defense was the main disappointment imo. Nearly every game was a remuntada because clean sheets weren't possible for some reason.

yes, plz buy him barca

I love how Barca and Madrid fans are fighting for the eachother in the race for Neymar. :lol

congrats FF, Messi and the resit of BarcaGAF.

FF has been doing UnitedGAF well in this dire times. lol

Thanks, congrats to you guys too. :)

If only the rest of Man Utd had the spirit of Welberg against Madrid. Would have been a different world(and if Bwin didn't get Nani sent off)

Wilbur

Banned
Speaking of Arsenal how would you guys rate Podolski's season?

Mixed bag. Fair few goals, quite like Giroud, but never actually been that impressive. I think Arsenal would do better with putting Ox out there permanently, Poldi just doesn't put in a defensive shift.

Kyoufu

The Mirror (who are shit) say we're gonna go for Remy, who has a release clause of 8 big ones.

Can't believe the English press.

Labadal

My piss poor willpower meant I had ITV player up anyway. Screamed like a little chimp when Ben Watson headed the winner.

I laughed when he scored. I had him in my FF team a lot last season. When he came on, he told me "Hey, your favourite player is coming on". He'll score, I said jokingly. My mind was blown when he actually did.

Wilbur

Banned
My piss poor willpower meant I had ITV player up anyway. Screamed like a little chimp when Ben Watson headed the winner.

I genuinely jumped off the sofa and screamed yes. Haven't been so happy since that RVP volley against Villa and before that the winner against City. Was fucking beautiful.

The Mirror (who are shit) say we're gonna go for Remy, who has a release clause of 8 big ones.

Can't believe the English press.

Would be a really good buy though, and I can't see any other English teams being interested. Maybe he'll go PSG or Italy or something.

Labadal

I genuinely jumped off the sofa and screamed yes. Haven't been so happy since that RVP volley against Villa and before that the winner against City. Was fucking beautiful.

Would be a really good buy though, and I can't see any other English teams being interested. Maybe he'll go PSG or Italy or something.

I've seen him mentioned as a pssoible transfer target for us. Not sure if it will happen, but he seems good enough.

Suen

All you guys are awesome, then you go and say 'the other club' and say it's ridiculous for a BVB fan to even consider you losing in the final. I don't know, it makes it sound like you expect even your rivals to just start cheering for Bayern.

It's almost as if you don't want any rivals, it's like you're applying the Bayern strategy here.
It's all a part of their plan. They bought Gotze and will buy all other good players from their rivals with Hoeness hidden tax money so they can quickly make Bundeslol to a one-team league.

2011-04-21-11-05-00-1-the-royal-logo-is-no-longer-suitable-for-real-madr.jpeg

I can understand why you'd be annoyed that more people like Dortmund than Bayern here, it gets a bit annoying too when more people talk shit about United here.

You have to understand though, with great success more people will dislike you. Look at Barca and Man Utd (People dislike Madrid but they don't do much, poor Madrid lol) they're disliked by many people for just taking all the trophies from their clubs each year. I've always thought if you're hated then you're doing well in football.

Linius

Was meaning to ask this, but did "I made a huge mistake" line from the Ronaldo gif came from Arrested Development? I noticed Gob saying that in the same fashion :p

scently

You guys keep advocating for Rooney to leave and yet you don't want him at Chelsea....what if Kagawa doesn't live up to expectation? what if he doesn't fit in? it has happened before with other quality players who couldn't fit in, for whatever reason. I would prefer he works on his fitness and stays.

fuenf

Mixed bag. Fair few goals, quite like Giroud, but never actually been that impressive. I think Arsenal would do better with putting Ox out there permanently, Poldi just doesn't put in a defensive shift.

Mediocre.

That's unfortunate, he was an amazing talent but his transfer to Bayern pretty much cost him his career. He just wasnt mature enough in his early twenties and it's starting to look like he'll never recover from it :( It didnt help that Bayern was pretty much a giant mess in 2006/2007 & 2008/2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom