• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

BKDzSarCIAMW0-N.jpg:large

99 home CL games, fuck you Madrid you scumbags.

Unbelievable. Only Mourinho will ever come close.

Clegg

According to Dave Whelan he had agreed to buy United for £11.5m back in the early nineties. But he was talked out of it by his wife.

Thank god for Mrs.Whelan.

According to Dave Whelan he had agreed to buy United for £11.5m back in the early nineties. But he was talked out of it by his wife.

Thank god for Mrs.Whelan.

Weren't sky supposed to be buying United for like £600mill in 98? How the fuck did Whelan agree a deal for £11.5mill?

Messi

I can't watch it, not even got it on. Watching a lot of other football matches to distract me until the United match.

It was just loads of sports people talking about him with all the great clips. But it kind of just hit me that he wont be managing again :(. He has been a mainstay on the tv in my house also long as ive been alive and its going to incredibly odd to see him retire.

Also The CL final in the Camp Nou vs Bayern will forever stay with me.

spidye

It's ok for him to celebrate the title win now that Dortmund are Bayerns feeder club.

I also welcome Arsenal fans to celebrate our Liga win this weekend.

yeah. was nice from bayern to invite him. a fair gesture for all the awesome players we get.
I hope klopp joins next season's celebration when lewandowski and hummels sing bavaria's anthem

Messi

Transfer rumor season is upon us. Neymar to Madrid for 100 million, Falcao to Monaco with a special clause to come to Madrid in January?!

I would not mind Neymar at Barca, I mean its a stupid transfer but he will be fun to watch. But I will also lol so hard if either club pays mad money for him.

Linius

Come on Leicester City!

I'm failing so hard with their FIFA counter parts, just above the relegation spots after 12 games. But I stay positive, most of the time I'm not even that bad, I just make one or two defensive fuck ups and it's hard for me to score goals. But Fischer and Deulofeu are growing. This Beckford guy is a fucking beast too. And I only lost 1-0 to Chelsea :p

I would not mind Neymar at Barca, I mean its a stupid transfer but he will be fun to watch. But I will also lol so hard if either club pays mad money for him.

I don't see how Ronaldo or Messi would be cool with their clubs spending 100 million on a player from the Brazilian league...

100 million sends a message, "We believe this boy is the best player in the world". Because good lord you don't pay 100 million if it's not for the best player in the world.

Like you can identify a foetus.

You talked up ickle' Tom like a Bioshockian zealot, and he's rotting in the United pub team at the age of 23.

And then there's Januzaj. Jesus wept.

:lol

'You know what makes sense?'

'What?'

*The rock smacks the document out of her hand and across the room.

Suso?

ibkt5dluWV9zPx.gif

Messi

I don't see how Ronaldo or Messi would be cool with their clubs spending 100 million on a player from the Brazilian league...

100 million sends a message, "We believe this boy is the best player in the world". Because good lord you don't pay 100 million if it's not for the best player in the world.

I believe those are just numbers thrown around in the press to sell papers.

I think he will for for 40-50 mil. which is still crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom