• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Wish it didn't get leaked, I enjoy celebrating his departure but I can't be bothered doing it twice. He's not that special.

Scholes can fucking do one as well.

Can not wait for next season. United will finally face the same pressures of every other club in the league.

Silly season with deadlines and exams, will be returning to the library after the football today. I think the only fun I'm having next weekend is a house trip to watch Fast and Furious 6. Try and get my housemates to watch a film and they won't fucking budge, a new Fast and Furious comes out and they're asking me to prebook tickets.

Hamsik's like a stretched out Nasri. Fucking ugly bloke.

I've never seen a FF film. Not one.

deGod

Hamsik cracks me up. Just look at him :lol

HCclHGP.jpg

I think that's his sister that is married to Gargano.

Is he wearing glasses?

Salazar

Can not wait for next season. United will finally face the same pressures of every other club in the league.

Well, your manager is David Brent, you're not very rich, your best player bites people and is liable to leave you in the summer or get suspended for half of the season, and Gerrard is losing two yards of pace with every month that passes.

And your centrebacks are softer than trifle. And Chelsea treated Sturridge like a crap puppy for a reason.

And this is just a sample of what will keep you putting around 7th-8th.

So no, Arnold. We're not the same.

Arnie

I've never seen a FF film. Not one.
Get bent.
I only liked Tokyo Drift. The rest were too manly for me.
Doesn't have the emotional tug of a Twilight saga, I'll grant you that.
Well, your manager is David Brent, you're not very rich, your best player bites people and is liable to leave you in the summer or get suspended for half of the season, and Gerrard is losing two yards of pace with every month that passes.

And your centrebacks are softer than trifle. And Chelsea treated Sturridge like a crap puppy for a reason.

And this is just a sample of what will keep you putting around 7th-8th.

So no, Arnold. We're not the same.
:lol

Love it when you lose the plot.

You've now got a manager that's susceptible to pressure and criticism. Enjoy it, although this post tells me you won't.

fuenf

I can't read that it's in a weird language

It's too hard to tranlaste, I can try to summarize it. Background info: Neuer was a member of a Schalke ultra fan group and the Bayern fans hated him for it, believing he'd always be a Schalke fan at heart.

Now he's the player who partied the hardest, sang German beat-music, "FC Bayern Forever Number One", „Ale ale ale ale oh, BVB …“ to which the crowd responded 'sons of bitches' and closed it with another round of Bayern songs. :D He was the last player to leave the party at 5am.

Salazar

First Star Trek

Kirk is a dick

He said to evacuate the fucken ship, blert

Not wait until it gets bummed with lasers and shit and then evacuate

deGod

It's too hard to tranlaste, I can try to summarize it. Background info: Neuer was a member of a Schalke ultra fan group and the Bayern fans hated him for it, believing he'd always be a Schalke fan at heart.

Now he's the player who partied the hardest, sang German beat-music, "FC Bayern Forever Number One", „Ale ale ale ale oh, BVB …“ to which the crowd responded 'sons of bitches' and closed it with another round of Bayern songs. :D He was the last player to leave the party at 5am.

I could read a few words but my German isn't as good as it could be.

Yeah remember hearing that about Neuer been a Shalke ultra. But then money talks and can turn people

Arnie

except better!

Fast Five was very close to summer blockbuster perfection. Watching it made my balls grow.

Highlight of the film was The Rock just acting like a nob. We were in tears in the cinema.

The Rock to another fellow policeman, 'Oh, and one last thing. Stay the fuck out of my way!'

Jesus christ it was a laugh.

Salazar

----------------------DeGOD
Raf--------Evans---------------Rio--------Evra
Valencia-----Carrick-----Scholes----Kagawa
-----------------RVP-----Chicha

Valencia is bound to play :(

I can probably see Giggs starting too.

Arnie

You talk big for someone with a frankly unpromising foetus as an avatar.

Like you can identify a foetus.

You talked up ickle' Tom like a Bioshockian zealot, and he's rotting in the United pub team at the age of 23.

And then there's Januzaj. Jesus wept.

"you know I like my deserts first!"
:lol

'You know what makes sense?'

'What?'

*The rock smacks the document out of her hand and across the room.

kharma45

Hahaha a friend of mine friend and his family are hosting Prince Michael of Kent today (and his wife too) and he's still blocked from last night.

Nyx

Last regular season homegame in 90 minutes, Utrecht - Heracles Almelo.

Saying goodbye to people like Anouar Kali, Jan Wuytens and Edouard Duplan who all leave the club after the season, and the revealing of a statue of David Di Tommaso, an old player who died in his sleep after a match.

Also the new away kit is used, hope it's nice.

If we win we'll end the season in 5th place which is very nice, then hopefully we can win the playoffs and get a ticket for the 2nd preliminary round of the Europa League next season, a prize for the club ! :)

Linius

Last regular season homegame in 90 minutes, Utrecht - Heracles Almelo.

Saying goodbye to people like Anouar Kali, Jan Wuytens and Edouard Duplan who all leave the club after the season, and the revealing of a statue of David Di Tommaso, an old player who died in his sleep after a match.

Also the new away kit is used, hope it's nice.

If we win we'll end the season in 5th place which is very nice, then hopefully we can win the playoffs and get a ticket for the 2nd preliminary round of the Europa League next season, a prize for the club ! :)

You guys deserve that European ticket, you did great. And fuck Twente.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom