• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

You're lucky, in a way, that ickle Joe is injured. Borini, on the other hand, gets to underachieve in the limelight for a while.

That's a goalpost alteration of Kermit proportions.

Don't know if you should

a) be proud

b) be ashamed

or

c) blame it on the emotions

Wilbur

Banned
Not looking forward to today :(

:lol

'You know what makes sense?'

'What?'

*The rock smacks the document out of her hand and across the room.

The best bit is when he and Vin have that fight and after he goes out the window, he just randomly spits across the room loooooooooooooool

Arnie

Not looking forward to today :(

The best bit is when he and Vin have that fight and after he goes out the window, he just randomly spits across the room loooooooooooooool

Fuck, I missed that, and we gave the film a rewatch the other day.

The next one looks even better, just plain stupid. Tanks, and exploding planes, and fights in midair. You put that in a Sony Computer Entertainment first party title and Kyoufu's crying into his undies in excitement.

The next one looks even better, just plain stupid. Tanks, and exploding planes, and fights in midair. You put that in a Sony Computer Entertainment first party title and Kyoufu's crying into his undies in excitement.
looooooooool

True that

Salazar

Wayne Rooney ‏@WayneRooney 1m
Looking forward to today's game. Excited to lift the trophy and receive my 5th league medal.

looooool, bench pls

Messi

You might be unaware but Jonjo Shelvey and Jordan Henderson are starting in midfield.

So, no.

I think I watched the 'Thank You Rafa' video over 100 times.

Yep I am up there on the Guardiola system video. Its 10 mins and once it starts I can't stop it :(. Still miss him.

WJD

I think I watched the 'Thank You Rafa' video over 100 times.

I've only watched 2 this week. One had an Adele song on it and the other was "My Way". Fuck me I'd be lying if I didn't catch a little something in my throat.

Sky's montage makers are gonna kill me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Don't be a cunt to his hobby.

I can't believe my Carbo died for this.

Wilbur

Banned

It looks incredible. And apparently (spoiler for the fucking seventh one like that matters)
Statham is the baddie in the next one. Hnnnggghh.

Arnie

It looks incredible. And apparently (spoiler for the fucking seventh one like that matters)
Statham is the baddie in the next one. Hnnnggghh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

FUCKING HELL

THIS IS GOING TO BE INCREDIBLE

mFCnw.gif

Wilbur

Banned
It's got me, I'm in.

When I'm back at unit ill marathon them all

I'd honestly be worried about numbers 2 to 4 killing your buzz. First one's alright but the others are shit.

Trust me... watch Fast Five first. Don't even give solitary fucks about characters and references, because I couldn't remember a fucking thing from the past movies and I still sat there with my dick just shooting yoghurt into the sky, in front of the projector, obstructing everyone's view of the film.

Linius

XI Ajax: Cillessen, Van Rhijn, Alderweireld, Moisander, Blind, De Jong, Poulsen, Eriksen, Babel, Sigthórsson, Boerrigter.

Bench: Vermeer, Boilesen, Hoesen, Denswil, Serero, Sana, Fischer.

wtf, where's Cuenca?!

Kyoufu

I'd honestly be worried about numbers 2 to 4 killing your buzz. First one's alright but the others are shit.

Trust me... watch Fast Five first. Don't even give solitary fucks about characters and references, because I couldn't remember a fucking thing from the past movies and I still sat there with my dick just shooting yoghurt into the sky, in front of the projector, obstructing everyone's view of the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykWgiZVJe0

Arnie

Just told my housemates about your spoiler Wilburgle and there's a chain reaction of sound effects flying round the house.

Primarily that soundbite from that Parker trailer, 'I don't drink coffee after seven.'

Has everyone here seen DJ Smile from Huddersfield?

Wilbur

Banned
Fast Five was shite and so were all the other movies of the franchise.

I hate you Clegg

First ff was good imo. Not seen 5.

You owe it to yourself

Just told my housemates about your spoiler Wilburgle and there's a chain reaction of sound effects flying round the house.

Primarily that soundbite from that Parker trailer, 'I don't drink coffee after seven.'

Has everyone here seen DJ Smile from Huddersfield?

looooooooooooooool

Linius

In the dark of this place, there’s the glow of your face,
There’s the dust on the screen, of this broken machine,
And I can’t help but feel, that I made some mistake, but I let it go
Ya hey
Ya hey
Ya hey

The new Vampire Weekend album is so grown up, man I love these lyrics.

Tc91

According to Guillem the race for Rumbo is over:

Falcao, Manchester United and Monaco
Despite the payment made by Manchester United for Falcao (which guaranteed them a first option and keep them up to date with any offer that was arriving for the Colombian), Monaco is going to offer both Atletico de Madrid and the player a financial package that, they think, will not be able to be matched by United. They will pay 55 million euros to Atletico, and Manchester United have already said they will not get more involved in the auction. To convince Falcao, that has not given the go ahead yet, Monaco will include a clause that will allow him to leave cheaply if Real Madrid come calling at any moment of his stay at Monaco, a club that will not participate in Europe next season as they are just being promoted. The multimillionaire Dimitry Rybolovlev wants to contact too Victor Valdes and other European figures to make his team a rival to PSG and soon to the big powerhouses in Europe. So the United dream of replacing Falcao for Wayne Rooney (who, according to chief scouts in two big European clubs, can still be sold if any of the big clubs want him) is over

Salazar

lol

Fuck Guillem and fuck Monaco

And fuck Rumbo if he is low enough on dignity to grind in Ligue 1 only to crawl back to Madrid

Fergie

Banned
----------------------DeGOD
Raf--------Evans---------------Rio--------Evra
Valencia-----Carrick-----Scholes----Kagawa
-----------------RVP-----Chicha

Valencia is bound to play :(

I can probably see Giggs starting too.
Please youngsters for once Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom