• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Eh, both statements are true.
- your ultras are laughable/non-existent, surely you will agree (therefore that lone Dortmund fan holding up his scarf in front of your fans is not really "brave")
- your fans overwhelming Barca audience really is shameful to those Barca fans as your lot is pretty quite for Bundesliga standards and your stadium is known to be as quite as a elementary cemetery at times, especially if your teams is losing (see Arsenal game).

do you see me or any other bayern gaf member complaining about your ultras? I agree we have ridiculous ultras but you have one of the worst ultras in the league too. sure they're loud but many of them are homophobic or even nazis. you can't deny this.

our fans were great against juve in both games for example.

rodvik

:lol made me laugh.

thanks rod haha.

Mainly disappointed that Tito was still subbing on wingers and attackers for midfielders after it was already over when Bayern made it 1-0.

Just stop, don't make it embarrassing. Really foolish imo.

8)

Disappointing today but Barca will rise again. A bit of a clear out needed this summer though I fancy and (sadly) a coach able to focus on the team.

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets... arguably Fabregas. (arguably)

The problem is the system, the problem is probably the manager. These players crush Germany every time they meet in international tournaments, they just don't seem to have the right set-up at club level anymore.

I could definately agree on iniesta instead of ribery, but xavi isnt good enough to replace schweinsteiger or martinez. What i can say about xavi is that he was a better playmaker than both of them one year ago, but hasnt been on those levels lately. Even with that, he can do one thing very well, where schweine and martinez are much better at every other aspect of the game, so xavi could never take a spot on bayern. Busquets is good, but not good enough to take a spot from either of them. Fabregas? No room for him, especially when both muller and kroos are superior players.

Hmm so I guess it makes sense to rename the thread to "Fußball Thread |OT__|"

4OjuUCX.gif

/Tod und Hass dem FCB though - they ain't even German down there, lol

Ug82VPG.jpg

3 finals in 4 years. Wonderful achievement for Bayern. Have to take your hat off to them. A wonderful club with a rich history and now all but confirmed as the best team in Europe - with good potential to dominate for the next 2 or 3 years.

I will be hoping Dortmund win in the final but if Bayern do win, which I think they will, they'll have fully deserved it. No silly antics along the way. Just good football and good fans.

United have a long way to go :(

Zero148

nice to see the german overlords (Bayern and Dortmund) being praised here. Deserved for both (more for Dortmund tough, they don't have nearly unlimited money and had a real opponent ^^)

TeegsD

Bayern-Lissabon from 2009 under Klinsmann, the round before we got thrashed by Barcelona.

12-1.

Oh god, please never bring that up. I fucking rushed home from school to see us get obliterated 5-0, then I rushed home from school the next week to see them decimated 7-1. Fuck that tie, fuck that year, fuck every year since then.

Next season begins the slow ascension to European Glory, just you watch

Meier

I feel a littttttle bit bad for Barca fans but not really. So many teams' fans never see their team win a title of any kind let alone multiple Champions Leagues, etc. Yeah, they got crushed and humiliated, but everyone would trade this kind of defeat for their run of success.

when was the last time Bayern lost a game?

Against Arsenal.

K1LLER7

3 finals in 4 years. Wonderful achievement for Bayern. Have to take your hat off to them. A wonderful club with a rich history and now all but confirmed as the best team in Europe - with good potential to dominate for the next 2 or 3 years.

I will be hoping Dortmund win in the final but if Bayern do win, which I think they will, they'll have fully deserved it. No silly antics along the way. Just good football and good fans.

United have a long way to go :(
Yup. Fergie's got to get the right players in during the summer and try and emulate these performances and those of the United team back 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom