• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEyLzEyLzA0L2E1L29iYW1hYWRhc2tzLmJJZi5qcGcKcAl0aHVtYgk5NTB4NTM0IwplCWpwZw/dd1c0716/374/[B]obama-ad-asks-lena-dunham-to-describe-her-first-time[/B]-video--64d9a62bf7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.menshealth.co.uk/cm/menshealthuk/images/c8/pasty1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

?

Mastadon

Banned
Everyones scared to say who the best looking woman on GoT truly is...

1PivdT6.jpg

She's plain as fuck tho

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gazzetta says Vidal is one of the most prolific midfielders in Serie A in the last 30 years.

He's three goals away from matching Rui Barros's record..

and..

Allegri's

allegri-pe-005.jpg

bjaelke

My boss just secured 3 tickets for the Dortmund - Bayern match on Sunday (thank you Milchmonster for the link). They're singles, so we'll probably be seated at different sections. Nevertheless, it's a fantastic way to wrap up the conference we're going to.

My boss just secured 3 tickets for the Dortmund - Bayern match on Sunday (thank you Milchmonster for the link). They're singles, so we'll probably be seated at different sections. Nevertheless, it's a fantastic way to wrap up the conference we're going to.

You will miss our celebrations. :(

Messi

It goes

1. Olivia

2. Kat dennings
3. Lena Dunham

4. Christina hendricks
5. Megan Massacre

I know I have shitty taste and im ok with that

Carbonox

It goes

1. Olivia

2. Kat dennings
3. Lena Dunham

4. Christina hendricks
5. Megan Massacre

I know I have shitty taste and im ok with that

Would smang Olivia, Kat and Christina. The other two? I'd rather spray pesticide in my pee hole.

Still, 3 out of 5 is not bad at all.

Meier

This is a pretty shocking stat:
18 for and 17 against: But ultimately, it’s goals that count, and that was where Barça disappointed this season. They scored just one more goal (18) than they conceded (17), a balance that has nothing whatsoever to do with that of the year before (35 for and 9 against). Four teams managed to score more goals than FC Barcelona.

What a difference a year can make. They have the same damn team too (minus Messi in one game)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom