• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

cLDZbby.jpg

Lol

pulga

Banned
Oh this is fucking gold. Barcelona are a putrid stain on this sport.

Most fouls received: It seems that one of the tactics employed to detain Barça this season has been fouls. No team has been on the receiving end of more than the Catalans, who suffered as many as 178 fouls, followed by Galatasaray (176), Bayern (174) and Madrid (166). Also, out of the four semi-finalists, Barça was the team that committed the fewest fouls.

What the fuck is wrong with these self centred bastard sons of a crackwhores aids riddled cunt

Messi

Olivia is very... masculine almost. Very slim, no curves, strong face. The other three (I have no idea who the fifth one is) are very curvy, busty and feminine.

Olivia is perfect and usually not my type. My type is curvy/heavier ladies see christina/kat/lena. Megan massacre is just pretty to me.

There is only one olivia though accept no substitute

Fry

Eminem's got a new one out this year as well? Shiet.

He fucking better.

On February 11, 2013, Shady Records President and Eminem manager Paul Rosenberg announced that Eminem's eighth studio album would be released after Memorial Day, 2013. "We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He's been working on it for some time," said Rosenberg. "It's safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we're not exactly sure when. We've got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we're trying to see what else lines up." The album remains untitled.[122] On March 22, 2013 Dr. Dre said that Eminem was close to finishing the album and that he worked together with Eminem on it.[123]

Wilbur

Banned
although its old news, im just salty he ditched his ex-partner (who he had a kid with) to be with her. alice can do better is what im saying

Shit player as well. One good goal against Chelsea is all I remember.

Daft Punk already secured that award unless the A stands for accident.

New song isn't even that good.

MBDTF. I thought it was a good album though.

Watch the Throne was just plain bad. That was probably down to Jay Z not giving a fuck

Am I the only one that likes WTT? :(

I think Niggas In Paris is a great tune, commercial rap at its best. Otis is class, No Church In The Wild/H.A.M./Welcome To The Jungle/That's My Bitch were all good as well.

I don't expect lyrical brilliance from Kanye and Jay-Z, but there's no better mainstream rappers around, they're just fun and they get the pop side of it much more than someone who is lyrically fantastic like Kendrick does. I love Kendrick, but in a club or busting around a party I wanna hear Niggas In Paris full volume, because I know all the fucking words and I look like a boss when I do it to a whole crowd of girls that are unsure of my sexuality but still want a piece of the D

Linius

As far as AOTY goes, we already have albums from Deerhunter, Savages and Nick Cave that are top of the bill. And Arcade Fire, The National and Arctic Monkeys are coming with new albums as well. Kanye and Daft Punk will have to be very good to make it to my top ten.

edit

almost forgot Kurt Vile

Wilbur

Banned
WTT is crap.

Shut uo Wilbur.

no

Half of it is crap, half of it is good. It was also really good live. Eat my turds bro

As far as AOTY goes, we already have albums from Deerhunter, Savages and Nick Cave that are top of the bill. And Arcade Fire, The National and Arctic Monkeys are coming with new albums as well. Kanye and Daft Punk will have to be very good to make it to my top ten.

Didn't think the new Daft Punk song was that great to be honest. Arcade Fire hnnngggghhhhh

Linius

Get Lucky was a nice and catchy song. And they've proven that it really attracts all kinds of people, nearly every Dutch radiostation is playing it these days. It's been a while since I've heard a song on so many radiostations over here. Hope the album will be good.

I liked WTT actually. Just a fun record.

Edit: is the new Deerhunter good Linius?

I love it. If I had to make a list of this years releases it would be on top.

There's nothing worse than seeing a bunch of white people rapping Niggas in Paris.

However, I literally think that all rap is below the level of utter shite. So I may be biased.

Carbonox

There's nothing worse than seeing a bunch of white people rapping Niggas in Paris.

However, I literally think that all rap is below the level of utter shite. So I may be biased.

You're a Little Mix kind of guy, aren't you?

Edit: And yeah, new Daft Punk song is boring but then I've never liked Daft Punk so.

Raptor

Thanks Pulga for adding me in the OP :D

I hope we buy G. Bale for next season, dude is a beast and could provide soem pressure for Ronaldo to become better.

We need a striker and a right back too.

pulga

Banned
I didn't need convinving to buy GTA. But those new screens have confirmed game of the forever.

Its funny how youve become my main outlet for gaming news these days, seeing as I rarely hop on over to the gaming side anymore :lol :lol

I think Niggas In Paris is a great tune, commercial rap at its best. Otis is class, No Church In The Wild/H.A.M./Welcome To The Jungle/That's My Bitch were all good as well.

No one ever talks about Murder To Excellence. Probably my favourite song on the album.

Wilbur

Banned
You're a terrible human being. Also the new Bowie album is tits. Do get.

Yeah Bowie album is fucking great

What an odd thing to say. Public Enemy mang, that shit is TIGHT

No one ever talks about Murder To Excellence. Probably my favourite song on the album.

It's alright, yeah. It's certainly not a bad album.

Linius

I'm on my phone so can't link, but Dying of Thirst by Kenrick Lamar is a good starting point.

Lol, I just got to listening Section.80 Kendrick is fucking solid. When it comes to hiphop of last year Kendrick and Killer Mike are on top. My fave hiphop album for this year is Hark by The Doppelgangaz. These guys sound like the nineties are back.

Mastadon

Banned
Lol, I just got to listening Section.80 Kendrick is fucking solid. When it comes to hiphop of last year Kendrick and Killer Mike are on top. My fave hiphop album for this year is Hark by The Doppelgangaz. These guys sound like the nineties are back.

Haha, from what I've seen we have ridiculously similar musical tastes.

Wilbur

Banned
http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/GrandTheftAutoV/RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_207.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/GrandTheftAutoV/RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_206.jpg[/IG]

This gen needs to end[/QUOTE]

For pricks like you that care about graphics

I don't give a solitary Suarez SHIT

Looks and sounds fucking amazing

I'm on my phone so can't link, but Dying of Thirst by Kenrick Lamar is a good starting point.

Not too bad I'll admit, still not really my thing though.

I think I just have a problem with the whole 'gangster' aspect of the whole thing. They all just sound like fucking morons.

That song was a million times better than that prick Kayne though. What a fucking cunt.

Linius

Not too bad I'll admit, still not really my thing though.

I think I just have a problem with the whole 'gangster' aspect of the whole thing. They all just sound like fucking morons.

That song was a million times better than that prick Kayne though. What a fucking cunt.

Hey man, you can't go around posting here ignoring A Tribe Called Quest. Leave this thread for fifty minutes and come back to say you were wrong about hiphop all along.

#basedqtip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom