• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Ballack's testimonial match is sold out. Already confirmed are Mertesacker, Bernd Schneider, Adler, Essien and GAF favorite's celebrator John Terry.

Great to see him get a nice last match after all the shit he got after his injury.

Arnie

DeGOAT
Superior Rafa - R5 - Vidic
-----Carrick--ClevGOD----
V7 ------- Rooney --- Young
-----------RVP-----------------Evra

loooool Evra

looooool John Terry playing in Ballack's testimonial. He loves to get involved, doesn't he.

Dunno if this was posted by Shakthar's coach trolled City nicely:

“If City want to [sign Fernandinho], the clause is €50 million [£42.3m]. If our players receive offers from teams higher than Shakhtar, we do everything possible to help them. Currently, I think Manchester City are not at our level.”

pulga

Banned
1 more and we had enough for a formation. Also you're missing Irri.

Best hottie in GOT is without a doubt the one who plays the red haired whore.

Not even close.

Adding one more, because my post will not be fucking lost at the bottom of the page loooool

I will rank the best GoT girls ITT:

11. Ros
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-24946809-1365-2048.jpg
Because Can Crusher likes titties

10. Shae
PM if you wanna ser her get reamed in a barn

9. Melisandre
CI_71596_1354233525.jpg

Id spend a night of darkness and terrors pounding dat shadow baby birthing cunt.

8. Osha
tumblr_static_osha.jpg

Best thing Theon has ever done in his life

7. Cersei Lannister
Cersei-Lannister.jpg

I just want to cum all over her goddamn twitchy eyebrow

6. Ygritte
3rbpb8.jpg

Would eat her smelly bush out.

5. Missandei
Thanks for aging this character up, producers! Hnnnggg

4. Sansa Stark
game_of_thrones_22.jpg

Ive got some lemon cakes in my pants, baby.

3. Margeary Tyrell
got-game-of-thrones-30420329-500-281.gif

No duckface in sight as she wraps her lips round my fat pink mast.

2. Doreah
Viserys-Targaryen-and-Doreah-house-targaryen-29560333-800-450.png

It is fucking known

1. Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Cock
Bow before the Queen.

Now someone get them in a fucking formation

Adding one more, because my post will not be fucking lost at the bottom of the page loooool

I will rank the best GoT girls ITT:

11. Ros
Because Can Crusher likes titties

10. Shae
PM if you wanna ser her get reamed in a barn

9. Melisandre
Id spend a night of darkness and terrors pounding dat shadow baby birthing cunt.

8. Osha
Best thing Theon has ever done in his life

7. Cersei Lannister
I just want to cum all over her goddamn twitchy eyebrow

6. Ygritte
Would eat her smelly bush out.

5. Missandei

Thanks for aging this character up, producers! Hnnnggg

4. Sansa Stark
Ive got some lemon cakes in my pants, baby.

3. Margeary Tyrell
No duckface in sight as she wraps her lips round my fat pink mast.

2. Doreah
It is fucking known

1. Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Cock

Bow before the Queen.

Now someone get them in a fucking formation

how the shit does osha get on there, but not talisa? and fucking sansa over cerci, shae, and ros?

nl6Vhst.gif

can't argue with number 1-3 though

Linius

Saw Foals with Surfer Blood and Blondfire the other night. Great show. Had seen the first two before but this was my first time hearing Foals do their TLF songs. Fantastic.

Blondfire were a surprise. I liked some of their songs when they were known as Astaire but had no clue it was the same band until I wikied them. We came late so I guess if they played their modest hit (L-l-Love) that they had as Astaire, it was before we arrived.

I'll prolly see Foals and Surferblood this summer at a festival. Not much of a fan of Foals though. Surfer Blood on the other hand is awesome. Never seen them live before though.

Art style and graphics are both part of the visuals, yes, but they are two completely different things. Graphics are the difference between a FIFA13 and let's say FIFA06. Art style makes the difference between Borderlands and a CoD.

I changed it to say not necessarily separate things, to make what I meant more clear, I obviously didn't mean to say that art style = graphics, but that art style is a huge part of the graphics. Graphics shouldn't just be seen as the purely technical part of the visuals in games in my opinion, although it's obviously a part of it. I've always gone by that and so does most others it seems when reviewers includes art style under graphics in their reviews, a game that is technically really bad could even hinder what was actually a good art style. But whatever, I will gladly say "visuals" if that makes you happy from now on when including both the technical aspects of a game and the art style.

Skyward Sword has good art style but bad graphics, am I right in thinking that what you mean?

I would say it still got decent graphics as the art style in many ways makes up for the lack of technical power. The graphics it outputs being influenced heavily by the art style.

Now that that's (hopefully) cleared up :

Wilbury said:
And it does look decent by today's standards. How do those screens not look decent :lol?!

Well the none compressed screens not from gameinformer that I originally commented on sure helped.

Wilbury said:
Shit like music and story obviously matters, but the most important thing in games should always be gameplay.

I don't agree at all, it's a case by case thing. It all depends on the game and what it is aiming for, recently played through to the moon that got a fairly good art style but is a 16-Bit game which obviously isn't technically impressive. It also didn't have any good gameplay, it barely had any to be honest other than just walking around. But it was still an absolutely brilliant game because it managed to catch you with the story and music.

pulga

Banned
Sansa is fucking ace, you people are mad men.

Which reminds me, this ones for you, Messi.

mad-men-joan-shirt.jpg

pulga, can't see Margaery, Doreah and Daenerys pics, broken links.

And Cersei is the best hands down

Have you tried refreshing? Are they still broken for you or anyone else, for that matter?

faridmon

You guys have wierd taste in women. I would choose some of the Football players (women!) over many of those mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom