• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
The ferrity little bastard hasnt posted in a while

Must be having the wank of his life lololol

Edit: NEVERMIND TROLLOLOLOLOL

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Pervect

Meier

Would anyone agree that Moses is underrated now?

I posted a few weeks ago that he was having a nice little season after getting settled in. Definitely overlooked but seems to score quite often when he gets minutes. They're an exceedingly dangerous team. Very deep squad.

qindarka

Banned
I posted a few weeks ago that he was having a nice little season after getting settled in. Definitely overlooked but seems to score quite often when he gets minutes. They're an exceedingly dangerous team. Very deep squad.

We always end up playing Benayoun. Wouldn't say that squad depth is one of Chelsea's strengths.

Suen

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Fenerbahce is going to be crushed, no chance for them.

edit: Gaitan, Arsenal or Madrid pls.

AlexBasch

Fenerbahce still has the upper hand because of their away status, but here's hoping they weren't exactly expecting to guard that lone goal from the first leg.

Timurid

our representatives met with ogbonna's agent today, according to mediaset. :)

they say we will offer €5m for 50% of ogbonna, plus simone verdi + 50% of comi and 50% of fossati

LOL dat gold tie.

Well, it's better than seeing him at Juve, but I rather see him outside of italy tbh.

Verdi is going to be good and Comi is coming back too. :D

Who the fuck is Fossati?

Would anyone agree that Moses is underrated now?

I've always defended him! He's also an actual winger which is nice compared to when Mata and Oscar plays on the wing.

Wait are we still talking about Chelsea? Cause very deep squad is bullshit. :(

Suen

Fenerbahce still has the upper hand because of their away status, but here's hoping they weren't exactly expecting to guard that lone goal from the first leg.
Still that early goal for Benfica is just what they needed and they are dominating Fenerbahce. Fener should do everything to score now. Doesn't even look like they realize the damn game is being played, start playing Fener!

Benfica at home was going to be hard regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom