• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
pulga finally he shows there's one thing he has a good taste for, though Sophie Turner is too young.

179d6630963f11e2968922000a9f38c5_7.jpg

17, legal in my side of the woods mothafucka

Meier

I'll prolly see Foals and Surferblood this summer at a festival. Not much of a fan of Foals though. Surfer Blood on the other hand is awesome. Never seen them live before though.
Foals are amazing live..really one of the best live acts around these days IMO. Surferr Blood are very good too but I have to admit, while I love their album, they can be a little boring live since so many songs sound similar. Swim was really great though.

pulga

Banned
Did some tinkering in the OP, but still need to update the wall of shame. How do I print screen a certain sector of the screen on a PC? On a mac its a simple shift+F4, if I remember correctly.

Brazil captain 2014

Sleeping Dogs is awesome, but there's one massive problem

Unclimbable walls. They have this great traversal, but there are huge swathes of the map that can't be explored, and it takes 3 times as long to get to some areas than it should because you have to go around massive blocks of buildings. They could have easily just put a load of alleyways in and it would improve navigation tenfold. And whoever decided to have a solitary, long motorway linking North Point and Aberdeen should be fired.

L1NETT

If you don't fancy watching Europa league...We are playing Burton in the playoff first leg tonight!

Proper game of football :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom