• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
our representatives met with ogbonna's agent today, according to mediaset. :)

they say we will offer €5m for 50% of ogbonna, plus simone verdi + 50% of comi and 50% of fossati

LOL dat gold tie.

pulga

Banned
our representatives met with ogbonna's agent today, according to mediaset. :)

they say we will offer €5m for 50% of ogbonna, plus simone verdi + 50% of comi and 50% of fossati

LOL dat gold tie.

Amazing. Marotta and Galliani seem to outdo themselves every year lololol

My dog is really terrible at catching treats, giving up on learning it.

dogtrev8c1b.gif
Tears in my eyes. Hilarious. :lol

@JanAageFjortoft
After all the rumours yesterday about BIG transfer in Germany. Checked around in the early hours. I understand DZEKO going to Dortmund

Wilbur

Banned
who would be so sad as to pm Pulga for some nakedness when they can just turn on their brains and imagine tyrion lannister on all fours, lapping at the shaft of your cock like a malformed and malnourished dog, asking for more milk than you can possibly provide him with, and that you finish on his face and tell him he's been a naughty girl

Diablos54

No Mata? Hazard through the middle? He needs to perform tonight, if things take a turn for the worst he is one who can change the game. Big game, we need to start quick, 2 early goals should kill them off.

who would be so sad as to pm Pulga for some nakedness when they can just turn on their brains and imagine tyrion lannister on all fours, lapping at the shaft of your cock like a malformed and malnourished dog, asking for more milk than you can possibly provide him with, and that you finish on his face and tell him he's been a naughty girl

nzzknJz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom