• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Good lord who is this, getting a real Yvonne Strahovski vibe from her.

Tess Milne. Wouldn't really say Strahovski, but she's pretty hot.

vKIsIYv.jpg

This is her on Expedition Robinson :p

bjaelke

Woke up with a massive hangover this morning and realized that Brondby is (slowly becoming) the Danish equivalent of Newcastle :((( I've been feeling bad all day. Partly because of the hangover, but more so because of the depressing comparison.

Meier

I'm not sure how 3rd party ownership works but perhaps that is the case yeah.

But if his contract with all the investors expires in a year then I can see the £25m covering all of it.

I think we have to use RVP as an analog. He went for just about that price with 1 year left and Neymar is a far more valuable player in terms of marketability and due to his age and the possibility he could be at a club for quite a length of time. I don't see any scenario where 100% of his rights sell for less than £50m. I guess we'll see how it all pans out.

I'm hoping to have that for mine, most preparation I've ever done. And by that, more than 2 days for each exam.
I never worry about exams until I'm there and I hit the first snag. At that point my brain turns off and everything goes wrong. Still manage to pass, but not as convincingly as I'd like.

Today's was a rare hit. Had to write loads of code. Came home, typed it up and it all worked. So I know I'm getting the marks. Major load off.

Hope yours go well. I've one more next week and that's me.

Timurid

But it's not okay to be utterly, cluelessly delusional.

I'm delusional. :lol

Granted, I do say some outrageous things, but it's all in jests.

Frankly this isn't a joke.

Real wants Ancelotti and Ronaldo won't sign a new contract with them.

PSG are willing to offer Real 100 mil euros plus Ancelotti for Ronaldo.

On top of that, PSG are willing to make Ronaldo the 2nd highest player in the world and PSG has a good solid foundation for him to reach the UCL trophy.

I never worry about exams until I'm there and I hit the first snag. At that point my brain turns off and everything goes wrong. Still manage to pass, but not as convincingly as I'd like.

Today's was a rare hit. Had to write loads of code. Came home, typed it up and it all worked. So I know I'm getting the marks. Major load off.

I don't get this. Maybe it's cos you knew you'd done well but I've never come out of an exam and gone through notes/working to check if I got the right answer or not.

People would always do this at school/Uni - I'd just go straight home and sleep.

I'd rather just not know.

pulga

Banned
I'm delusional. :lol

Granted, I do say some outrageous things, but it's all in jests.

Frankly this isn't a joke.

Real wants Ancelotti and Ronaldo won't sign a new contract with them.

PSG are willing to offer Real 100 mil euros plus Ancelotti for Ronaldo.

On top of that, PSG are willing to make Ronaldo the 2nd highest player in the world and PSG has a good solid foundation for him to reach the UCL trophy.

It'd make no sense for us to take that offer. Ancelotti isnt that good, and im sure every single fan would rather have Ronaldo than take PSGs offer.

Why does Listen Mode even exist?

Seems like such a dumb thing to bend over and include in a fucking survival game.

Properly tailoring to the casual? It should be part of the difficulty settings. Medium or Medium without listen mode and hard has it off by default.

You could just get the digital releases. Well unless you're capped.

Capped or sane :p

The digital release prices are way over the normal disc price. It's unreasonable to get the digital release even on day one.

What the fuck? Never heard that problem before. Have you enquired about getting it fixed?

Yeah, apparently it's pretty common with slim models and it will cost equivalent of £45 to fix.

Meier

PSGs biggest hindrance to signing Ronaldo is surely the fact that they play in a league which nobody gives a shit about.

For reference: the MLS got better attendance than it last season. PSG's improvement may be enough to push them above MLS perhaps but I'm sure it'll still be close.

PSGs biggest hindrance to signing Ronaldo is surely the fact that they play in a league which nobody gives a shit about.

Pretty much. And they're no closer to CL-winning quality than Real Madrid

BrainlessShite said:
Yeah, apparently it's pretty common with slim models and it will cost equivalent of £45 to fix.

Put your hand in your pocket then. Wanna batter you online :p

I don't get this. Maybe it's cos you knew you'd done well but I've never come out of an exam and gone through notes/working to check if I got the right answer or not.

People would always do this at school/Uni - I'd just go straight home and sleep.

I'd rather just not know.
I like to know my fate before some piece of paper breaks it to me. Saves having to anticipate it. I do it with all my exams. I check, if I find I've under performed then I accept and that's it. If I find I've done well it feels good.

I just like to get the dread over and done with.

I like to know my fate before some piece of paper breaks it to me. Saves having to anticipate it. I do it with all my exams. I check, if I find I've under performed then I accept and that's it. If I find I've done well it feels good.

I just like to get the dread over and done with.
Fair enough!

I'm glad to know you did well anyways :p

You're at Uni now aren't you? Or am I confusing you with somebody else...there was a Chelsea fan who had done his A-Levels or equivalent and was heading to Uni...

kharma45

Happy days!

I've two next week and then one on the Monday after, would rather have my finals a bit more spaced out but c'est la vie.

:lol Yassine Benzia is this year's new French hotness for me. He was an absolute monster.. I believe I did in fact sell him to Arsenal for a cool $65m or so too. Their board is far more spend happy in FM than real life.

Umm oops.

Don't blame me.

Stupid Nintendo Direct.

Server downtime sucks.

Just to reiterate, Yassine Benzia is awesome.

Meier what the fuck are you doing

dc89

Probably late as fuck as per Usual. My mate showed me this parody rapper!

NSFW - strong language and semi naked woman and scenes of a sexual nature.

But damn it's funny. And why am I getting Wilbury vibes from it :/

Edit: actually - probs not best to link it. I think even the YouTube still for those on mobile or with plugin is NSFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom