• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

FOtcaty.jpg

Brek Shea fitting in.

Meier

Why is there a GAF documentary anyway. What is there to document?

It's the primary source of news aggregation for most of the industry and is the go-to place for developers, etc. to interact with their core audience publicly and privately. It's kinda interesting since it's only a message board and doesn't have a big corporate partner (Gawker, CBS, etc.) propping it up. It's rare for a well-known and visited website to remain independent.

pulga

Banned
Tonight's the night.

Copa_del_Rey_logo_since_2012.png

Watch us wrap up an embarassing season by finally losing to Atletico after all these years, in a fucking final no less.

We signed Bosscielny from the French lower divisions as well and look at him now. Having said that, we need proven world class talent alongside prospects.

Timurid

No can bother with psg, all about Monaco now

Paris Saint-Germain is already prepared to through everything at Cristiano Ronaldo to get him to the French capital, sports.terra.com reported, citing L'Equipe.

The Portuguese striker's renovation with Real Madrid is still up in the air and the Parisian club hopes to take advantage of the situation.

Cristiano is still in a tense standoff with Florentino Perez over his renovation, asking for 15 million Euros a season, costing Madrid 22.8 million Euros annually including taxes.

The PSG offer would give Ronaldo 18 million Euros a season, helping Ronaldo's leverage over Real Madrid. With that salary, the striker would become the second highest paid soccer player in the world, behind Samuel Eto'o (20 million).

To help the negotiations, the French club would offer 100 million Euros to the club for the transfer as well as manager Carlo Ancelotti, who is expected to succeed Mourinho in Real Madrid.
Monaco Ha.

Meier

I can't remember who you got him from but I'm pretty sure they weren't in the lower divisions

Yeah, it looks like Lorient actually finished 7th in Ligue 1 in 2009-2010. Apparently they had Gameiro then and he finished 2nd in goals scored with 17.

With that being said, Sanogo is apparently available for only a small compensation fee so he'd be a great and smart signing regardless of whether he is able to play for the first team with any consistency for a year or two.

Btw the Santos Vice President has confirmed that Neymar can leave and it's now up to the player. Says alot of clubs wanted Neymar but Neymar has only ever wanted to leave for Barcelona.

pulga

Banned
Btw the Santos Vice President has confirmed that Neymar can leave and it's now up to the player. Says alot of clubs wanted Neymar but Neymar has only ever wanted to leave for Barcelona.

Please, please take him Barca. I dont want that little shit anywhere near Madrid.

Apparently Kenwyne got so angry cos he's a Muslim and Glenn Whelan wrapped his clothes around the pigs head.

Wonder what the Daily Mail's take on this will be!

Thought they would of wanted to keep him for one more season, if he has a fantastic world cup (on home soil) they put his price tag through the roof.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Sanchez on one side, Neymar on the other.

dear god

D_prOdigy

@ITK_AGENT_VIGO 9m
IMAGINE IF KENWYNE JONES WORE THE PIGS HEAD ON HIS HEAD AND TURNED INTO A HALF HUMAN HALF PIG RAPE MACHINE AND SEXUALLY ABUSED TONY PULLIS

#dead

Meier

The fee is reported to be "only" £25m.

I can't imagine that fee would be for anything but Santos' percentage ownership of his rights. If he moves to Spain, the other parties involved can still retain their partial ownership as well so it'd work out nicely.

Bollocks, not only did I miss the delivery, I slept through the bastard

#notquiteanXperiabro

You can toggle off Listen Mode availability in The Last Of Us

*jizz*

1368794292650.jpg

Dat odd couple.

If we can get those 2 and Coutinho playing effectively in the same team, we could have a very, very exciting attacking team next year

Mastadon

Banned
Bollocks, not only did I miss the delivery, I slept through the bastard

#notquiteanXperiabro

You can toggle off Listen Mode availability in The Last Of Us

*jizz*

If we can get those 2 and Coutinho playing effectively in the same team, we could have a very, very exciting attacking team next year

Dat racial harmony

spidye

Tonight's the night.

Copa_del_Rey_logo_since_2012.png

Watch us wrap up an embarassing season by finally losing to Atletico after all these years, in a fucking final no less.

fear not. next season when mou's finally gone you will win many titles again.

I will cheer for the new galacticos

I can't imagine that fee would be for anything but Santos' percentage ownership of his rights. If he moves to Spain, the other parties involved can still retain their partial ownership as well so it'd work out nicely.
I'm not sure how 3rd party ownership works but perhaps that is the case yeah.

But if his contract with all the investors expires in a year then I can see the £25m covering all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom