• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real/Barca dont give a fuck about the Copa del Rey anyways. It's nothing more but a consolation trophy for the two top dogs if they fail La Liga. At least Atletico really cherish and enjoy this title.

But to be honest: Ending this season like this is the perfect note for the clusterfuck going on at Real Madrid. The entire club needs an overhaul. And I don't mean spending even more money with credit. They need to consolidate their fucking debt and build something a new. With youth players and sprincles of top class.

Get rid of all these fucking twats getting tens of millions for sitting on the goddamn bench. Get rid of Perez. Get rid of strikers hitting only meaningless 3rd and 4th goals in a match that ends 6-2. Get rid of central backs who mistake roughness and hitting players while the ref isn't watching with being a top class defender. Get rid of coaches who ask for money instead of changing strategies and testing out youth players! And give the new coach time instead of pressuring in getting trophies right away. A long period of dominance that has been build up over time is worth more than winning a title by any means just to see it lost again after one season...

Timurid

Lol pls.

Okay? Then he needs to get the fuck out of Madrid and come back to the club where he won it.

It's like Gary Neville said :

You don't get bigger than Manchester United I'm afraid Timerda.

Man utd are on the decline and we are going to see it next year. You guys may win titles in England, but you won't win another UCL in this decade.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
Subbing Modric when kheidira and Essien both did nothing tonight was stupid lol. congrats Atlético fans you deserved it we sucked as usual ,madrid needs an overhaul too many average players in our squad likes of Khedira,Di maria Arbeloa,Benzema,Callejon ,Albiol and Higuen don't deserve to play for this team

Man utd are on the decline and we are going to see it next year. You guys may win titles in England, but you won't win another UCL in this decade.

What an utterly useless metric for decline. Not winning the CL for ten seasons counts as decline. We'll be in relatively good company in that case.

dc89

On that occasion I can imagine Tevez probably earned it.

It's a interesting read. On Daily Mail if anyone wants to read it.

Even JM7 grew annoyed with Mancini. I rembrr posting about that months ago after my dad told me of a conversation he had with JM7's dad.

5 PL titles out of 7 seasons say shove your FA cup up your arse!

Enjoy that thought. Won't win a league title in the next 3 years. Bookmark it how you bookmark Arnie's posts :p

iUHvIdNJteOIn.gif

i926VEvDBQBug.gif

jgIofGl.jpg

it's ours.

:lolol <3 United bro's

I'm loving that FootballFan is joining us.

FF has been doing UnitedBros right, he's hilarious.

subtles

Just finished watching the game and all I can do is congratulate Atletico Madrid. It's one thing for Real Madrid to not have any imagination when it comes to getting back into a game but they just seem to lose all discipline as well. I miss the old, charismatic Mourinho that Sneijder said he would kill for. Real Madrid need to give themselves a long hard look and rebuild the club that has become a farce in world football.

For those of you guys without real ties to the city/area of your team...how did you pick? The only two things i can come up with is A) Color B) Would I take a vacation to that City C) Can they realistically win any trophy and D) No major bandwagons.

edit: Plus awesome fan support, like chanting, flag/banners all that good stuff.

saw Benfica on the telly, then visited their old stadium, my uncle offered me a kit on my birthday... by age 4 i was full blown Benfica supporter. never looked back, never regretted it.

Suen

Suen GET BENT!!!
:lol Timu <3

That's that. Congrats Atletico. Knew this'd be the day they finally best us.

Florentino, youve got some shopping to do. Mourinho, fuck off and never come back. You havent been worth all this mess. Hopefully we'll also get a DT who gives our youth a chance and not send off promising players to fuck off in Germany.
We will never do this. Not as long as this club has the Galacticos mentality. You'd think Dortmund gave us a wake-up call but nah.

Alonso you don't deserve this :'(

We wasted all our remontada against Dortmund.

bud

DerZuhälter;57995864 said:
But to be honest: Ending this season like this is the perfect note for the clusterfuck going on at Real Madrid. The entire club needs an overhaul. And I don't mean spending even more money with credit. They need to consolidate their fucking debt and build something a new. With youth players and sprincles of top class.

you're right, but they're not going to do that.

Wilbur

Banned
DerZuhälter;57987608 said:
mou1t0a7f.gif

His last action for Madrid. Thanks for everything Mou. Fuck those crybabies and lil cunts on the pitch ... and bench and those too disrespectful to sit on the bench.

Did he get sent off for that? I didn't see the whole game but if thats it then what the fuck.

Congrats Atletico. Falcao to Monaco, lol. Madrid hitting post three times, lol. Every cunt at Madrid, lol. Every cunt at Atletico, lol. I love you Mou.

Suen

For those of you guys without real ties to the city/area of your team...how did you pick? The only two things i can come up with is A) Color B) Would I take a vacation to that City C) Can they realistically win any trophy and D) No major bandwagons.

edit: Plus awesome fan support, like chanting, flag/banners all that good stuff.
Real Madrid and/or Arsenal, no need to support other clubs. You will not regret it, besides Wenger has a charisma that no other manager has :)

Bergkamp and RVP

Kiraly

@InfostradaLive
Since José Mourinho's arrival in Madrid in the summer of 2010, Atlético Madrid have won four major trophies against Real Madrid's three.

STNn9yt.jpg

Suen

DerZuhälter;57995864 said:
Real/Barca dont give a fuck about the Copa del Rey anyways. It's nothing more but a consolation trophy for the two top dogs if they fail La Liga. At least Atletico really cherish and enjoy this title.

Get rid of all these fucking twats getting tens of millions for sitting on the goddamn bench. Get rid of Perez. Get rid of strikers hitting only meaningless 3rd and 4th goals in a match that ends 6-2. Get rid of central backs who mistake roughness and hitting players while the ref isn't watching with being a top class defender. Get rid of coaches who ask for money instead of changing strategies and testing out youth players! And give the new coach time instead of pressuring in getting trophies right away. A long period of dominance that has been build up over time is worth more than winning a title by any means just to see it lost again after one season...
Great post but this is Real Madrid, what you say makes too much sense for this club. We fired a manager who came in and won us CL after more than three decades in his first season because of domestic failure. If you're going to be hired you better win us some trophies every season, else you can fuck off. Forget about building up a team, a process that takes some time, especially with a bunch of cunts in the squad. Win in your first season or leave, Madrid logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom