• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defy anyone not to worship this man as their God.

How I could I defy someone who makes first touches like this.

animation1obsjy.gif

A simple man couldn't do this.

IceCold

Congratulations, the stark contrast between your rivals and yourselves portrays itself in events such as today. I'm glad Barca are actually trying to improve all aspects of the game and hope you guys come back from the pain of this season.

Yeah like turning the sprinkles on when they lose a game.

Wes

venison crêpe
"Brighton are set to call in the police to find out who did a poo in the Crystal Palace dressing room before Monday’s play-off."

Noirulus

What did he say?

"I don't think Atletico deserve to be champions but they won the title. We had two clear chances on goal, we hit the post three times... that is why I think it was unfair."

Apparently when a reporter asked him if his Madrid stint has been a failure, he blamed the players for fucking up in the penalties last year against Bayern.

And to top it off he said "I have a contract that is valid for three more years." - Basically saying that he won't budge unless he's forced out and gets his 60M Euros.

I've always been a defender of Mourinho, but screw the miserable cunt. This is the end of the line. How much more disgraceful can you be?

Scum

"I don't think Atletico deserve to be champions but they won the title. We had two clear chances on goal, we hit the post three times... that is why I think it was unfair."

Apparently when a reporter asked him if his Madrid stint has been a failure, he blamed the players for fucking up in the penalties last year against Bayern.

And to top it off he said "I have a contract that is valid for three more years." - Basically saying that he won't budge unless he's forced out and gets his 60M Euros.

I've always been a defender of Mourinho, but screw the miserable cunt. This is the end of the line. How much more disgraceful can you be?

Wow. He really wants to get sacked for that pay-off, doesn't he?

I think if he was given the control he wants he would do a great job. But the dressing room is full of walts and at this point I don't think he wants the job unless he's given permission to cull some of the senior figures. Seemingly that's not going to happen, so they might as well part ways.

And why shouldn't he hold out? He's as much there for his career as he is for the club, somebody has to give, and there's no more reason for it to be him than the club.

Noirulus

I think if he was given the control he wants he would do a great job. But the dressing room is full of walts and at this point I don't think he wants the job unless he's given permission to cull some of the senior figures. Seemingly that's not going to happen, so they might as well part ways.

And why shouldn't he hold out? He's as much there for his career as he is for the club, somebody has to give, and there's no more reason for it to be him than the club.

It's fine if he's holding out in order to get paid, but it's extremely disrespectful and insulting to to the club when he does it through the media with such vile comments.

You also have to remember that the fans have shown a lot of support for him throughout the season even though we had a miserable start to the season. This is how he chose to repay that support.

Madrid's locker-room is filled with cunts. that's why no manager lasts long there. fuck, i'm surprised Mourinho stuck around for 3 seasons.

DominoKid

Mou truly is the coach that RM deserves. Dude is great.

Meier

Fucking hell, whoever mentioned Sarah Hyland looking great on this episode of Modern Family wasn't kidding. Talk about titties on display!

Messi

That's not a very Barca like attitude!

Maybe thats because I don't subscribe to the entitled feeling of barca supporters have about the team and that the tiki taka style should be the only way to play football.

Sometimes I hate barca fans.

Do hair transplants ever come out good? Rooney, Sneijder ... both look kinda worse than when they were bald.

Sneijder had a hair transplant?

It's fine if he's holding out in order to get paid, but it's extremely disrespectful and insulting to to the club when he does it through the media with such vile comments.

You also have to remember that the fans have shown a lot of support for him throughout the season even though we had a miserable start to the season. This is how he chose to repay that support.
I'm an outsider looking in as I honestly don't pay much attention to Spanish football. But it seems to me that the club are determined to stop him from doing his job properly by pandering to big players. I can see why a fan would find how he operates disrespectful, but he's been brought there to do a job. A job he seemingly can't do because of the characters he's surrounded with. Perhaps he feels disrespected? Perhaps he feels like he's having his time wasted?

Again, I don't follow it so I can only assume he probably deserves some of the negative feelings that are aimed at him, but would you not say that the dressing egos rocking the boat also deserve some of the blame. Aren't they, after all, there to do as he commands?

I know it bugged me when we had AvB here and he seemed to have his methods questions by players. He certainly had his faults, but I always go the impression that he failed because his players wouldn't play ball -- pardon the pun. Seems like something similar is going on at Madrid.

Again, I could be way of the mark. So...

Meteorain

Came home from work, was delighted to see my new 3DS XL was delivered.

Bam. No Charger.

Fuck you Nintendo. I need to go Argos tomorrow now :(

sneaky77

I'm an outsider looking in as I honestly don't pay much attention to Spanish football. But it seems to me that the club are determined to stop him from doing his job properly by pandering to big players. I can see why a fan would find how he operates disrespectful, but he's been brought there to do a job. A job he seemingly can't do because of the characters he's surrounded with. Perhaps he feels disrespected? Perhaps he feels like he's having his time wasted?.

Madrid fired Valdano and gave Mou pretty much full powers over transfers and who to play and all that stuff so I am not sure that he could get more power within the club unless he buys it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom