• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Getafe lost to Valencia by 0-1. Valencia continues with their CL aspiration, meanwhile Sociedad will be playing against Sevilla in two hours. Won't be an easy opponent for Sociedad but they need those three points to keep their CL hopes alive.

totally agree. I guess that's why Bayern's hesitant to buy Lewa now, another 25m and Dortmund could easily build a squad that could be just as good as Bayerns (on the pitch, not on paper)

I think Bayern are just being cunts about Lewy. I don't really believe they want to wait another year for Pep to get his new striker.

dc89

null_zpsd73e57eb.jpg

Probably old as hell but some guy in twitter said it was from today.

Koko

Banned
Getafe lost to Valencia by 0-1. Valencia continues with their CL aspiration, meanwhile Sociedad will be playing against Sevilla in two hours. Won't be an easy opponent for Sociedad but they need those three points to keep their CL hopes alive.

It's all good Vela would lead them.

Freiburg already let me down today, you better get shit done Sociedad!

LTWheels

Oh Snap, just saw the Heineken Cup final score. Clermont 15-16 Toulon. With 30 mins left it was 15-6 to Clermont.

Well done Wilko.

dc89

I wish #Heynckes all the best. It will be odd to see Bayern's twitter feed and not see his name and hashtag.

But going forward. Will It be #Pep or #Guardiola ?

You know what the worst thing about RAWK is? It isn't the relentless and illogical optimism. It isn't the OTT post-match pessimism. It isn't the overrating of our staff. It isn't the smug sense of superiority regarding our fanbase.

Its the parody conversations.

I tend not to present myself as an ITK, but this fly on the wall revelation is too good to not share....

(Coutinho in with Peters)

SP: well Philippe, what do you want to talk about?

PC: Why have you got two first names?

SP: Why have you got that big shaggy Perm?

PC: Obvious no? This is scouser hair. We watch Harry Anfield when I am small boy. (Does poor impression of "Calm Down")

SP: Lad, that is arl fella scouse hair. The new hair is like Suso has. Your football is prettier than his, but his hair is prettier than yours.

PC: Well, some things are easier to change than you think, just wait and see.

(Coutinho leaves room seemingly full of determination)

Peters sighs, wishes the same conversation with Enrique could be as straightforward.

Eugh.

Well when your not fighting for titles or even the top 4, this is to be expected of Liverpool fans.

Still better than your shitty posts. I had a fly in my kitchen yesterday, and it kept bumping into the window next to the open one in it's attempts to escape.

That single fly provoked more reasoned thought from me than anything you've ever said.

</3

Hixx

Isn't it weird that people are saying Villa are massively weakened by Benteke being suspended when they have a £20m striker to replace him

K1LLER7

Still better than your shitty posts. I had a fly in my kitchen yesterday, and it kept bumping into the window next to the open one in it's attempts to escape.

That single fly provoked more reasoned thought from me than anything you've ever said.

</3
Enough thought for you to write a response :p

<3 SoontobeEuropaleagueBros

Enough thought for you to write a response :p

<3 SoontobeEuropaleagueBros

I was quite concerned about the fly :p

And we'll be in the European Super League while you languish in the Europa League under Moyes, getting knocked out in the second round by the third best team in Azerbaijan (if they're even European)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom