• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloane

Banned
I can understand that Santana wants to leave, but not to Schalke ffs! I've always liked him, but that is unacceptable. And Hummels probably missing the final? What have we done to deserve that? I want to push the restart button, so this day will start over again.

Also, I feel sorry for Badstuber. Two injuries within such a short period, damn.
Hummels will play. Santana shouldn't even be on the bench next week.

Even if he does stay I'll call him a fathead until the day he scores a hat trick in the Champions League final and rips off his t shirt to show a vest that says FUK THA H8RZ LUFF EWE MOYESY and then a rather crude drawing of Pellegrini getting bummed.

This is pretty much the only thing that would redeem him at this point.

You know, maybe Götze to Bayern isn't that bad for us. We get a lot of money and are forced to rebuild the squad, a step that is necessary after this season. Klopp got the best out of this squad and I feel that's the best this squad could do. Which sounds kinda funny considering we're in the CL final and second in the league but I doubt we could do this again next season.

We gave way too many matches away in a stupid manner in the league with today's tragic end. And that has something to do with the lack of great players in the squad. Let's face it, our bench is simply not good enough. When you look at our DMs: Kehl, Bender, Sahin, Gündogan, that's enough. The AMs: Reus, Kuba, Götze, (Großkreutz), that's just not enough. Leitner and Bittencourt are talented but they need a loan to play a whole season.

So, sign:
- a CB and keep Sobiech as 4th CB
- a fullback, doesn't matter which side, Großkreutz will cover the other side
- a winger
- two CAM
- two strikers

Santana, Götze are already done, sell Lewandowski, too and give Leitner and Bittencourt a loan spell.

Even if he does stay I'll call him a fathead until the day he scores a hat trick in the Champions League final and rips off his t shirt to show a vest that says FUK THA H8RZ LUFF EWE MOYESY and then a rather crude drawing of Pellegrini getting bummed.
He'll stay and you will all love him again just like last time he wanted to go.

sassuolo in serie a! we will finally have a team with a green home kit in the league. i cannot remember the last time this happened.

hellas verona also got promoted. this is great news because now there will be another derby in serie a next year, hellas/chievo.

in unrelated news, balotelli, prince, el-sha, and niang have been trolling each other on twitter all day, mainly about their hairstyles. balo joining twitter is living up to expectations.

Hummels will play. Santana shouldn't even be on the bench next week.

Don't know, I don't really care about Santana to the shit side. He's obsessed with his dream to play for Brazil next year. He won't make it playing for us and he certainly won't make it playing for a team other than Bayern, Real or Barca. Schlacke probably offered him silly money and he should take it. I like him and he's a decent CB but maybe it's better to make room for a younger, more talented player.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes you have. You all do. Secretly. Our Wayne.

image.php

tri_willy

was watching the real vs atletico highlights & saw the ronaldo red. did he legit kick the dude in the face or was the other guy faking it til he made it

Why can't PSG just bid £30m for him.

Please.

Because Monaco will bid more.

But the intention was there which surprised me.

Yeah was a red any day for the intention. Honestly sometimes I understand why footballers do those over dramatic dives at situations like that, cause the ref will often not do shit about it, same with shirts being pulled enough that you can't get away from them, but not enough to get you out of balance.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hellas Verona back in Serie A is fucking bad news. Two trips to Bentegodi looool, fuck me..

How's everyone? I'm still in Spain!

I was the one who threw the coin. I meant to hit Benzema :(

fuenf

You know, maybe Götze to Bayern isn't that bad for us. We get a lot of money and are forced to rebuild the squad, a step that is necessary after this season. Klopp got the best out of this squad and I feel that's the best this squad could do. Which sounds kinda funny considering we're in the CL final and second in the league but I doubt we could do this again next season.

We gave way too many matches away in a stupid manner in the league with today's tragic end. And that has something to do with the lack of great players in the squad. Let's face it, our bench is simply not good enough. When you look at our DMs: Kehl, Bender, Sahin, Gündogan, that's enough. The AMs: Reus, Kuba, Götze, (Großkreutz), that's just not enough. Leitner and Bittencourt are talented but they need a loan to play a whole season.

So, sign:
- a CB and keep Sobiech as 4th CB
- a fullback, doesn't matter which side, Großkreutz will cover the other side
- a winger
- two CAM
- two strikers

Santana, Götze are already done, sell Lewandowski, too and give Leitner and Bittencourt a loan spell.

totally agree. I guess that's why Bayern's hesitant to buy Lewa now, another 25m and Dortmund could easily build a squad that could be just as good as Bayerns (on the pitch, not on paper)

Kyoufu

Hellas Verona back in Serie A is fucking bad news. Two trips to Bentegodi looool, fuck me..

/dead

I hate Benzema. He was so good last season. This season he has been utter ball poop.

Kyoufu

Tell me about it, he's been constantly awful in the selection. Hasn't scored a goal in more than 10 games.

His international run is even worse. Needs to be dropped tbh.

Half of Reals squad has been ball poop. Ronnie,Lopez and varane are probably the only players who have played well.

Truth. Seemed like Real stopped caring about the league after winning the title.

https://twitter.com/SkySportNewsHD/status/335779273086492672

"Holger Badstuber vom @FCBayern erleidet erneut einen Kreuzbandriss. Damit fällt der Innenverteidiger weitere 6 Monate aus. "

Badstuber with another cruciate ligament rupture (hope that's the right translation), 6 months out. Oh fuck that. And how?

Poor Badstuber.

He probably won't ever be the same player.

Shame. I think he could've been better than Hummels. Certainly showed in in 2011.

:*(

Suen

I fucking knew there was a Juve infiltration in Bernabeu yesterday. You guys wanted us to lose so you can convince Falcao to join you.

spidye

Just seen a picture and #Heynckes is all sorts of upset. Have a nice retirement.

what picture? post it

man, dusseldorf interviews are making me sad.

one of the players said they have to blame themselves for relegation but he knows for which team he'll root in the cl final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom