• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Santana and I wouldn't have minded him going to Gladbach or whatever last summer because he deserved to play, but going to GE because he thinks he will have more playing time there is pretty ridiculous and I don't see him ever playing for Brazil either.

As for next season, I mostly agree with you although I'd still prefer giving players like Bittencourt a shot instead of buying someone like de Bruyne but I guess those days are gone for now.

If at all, I only feel kinda bad for Santana because those bitches most likely promised him more play time which is a blatant lie. He wouldn't have joined them if they offered him the same role he has for us.

Actually, I'm in favour of this too. The problem for next season: Bittencourt wants to go to Hannover and Leitner needs a solid run of matches and maybe a change, doesn't make much sense to keep either of them to me. We might give Hofman a chance, though.

Yeah, the gaming side is currently facing an all-time low. All types of stupid being posted. The number of alternate universe threads being created is just baffling.

In the midst of Gaf feeling that its sense of self-importance has been justified by a shitty documentary and endless battles with idiots in games journalism

I only really bother with 'Favourite X' and 'Worst ever Y' threads now. Can't even be bothered with the OTs of games I enjoy.

Mac_Lane

Can someone link/embed a picture of the new PSG kit?

New home kit:

BKfpTwnCIAIP_vy.jpg

Wasn't there some news (rumor?) that Louis Vuitton is making the new PSG kit? What happened with that?

Edit: Oh, still with Nike and just designs by them?

Scum

In the midst of Gaf feeling that its sense of self-importance has been justified by a shitty documentary and endless battles with idiots in games journalism

I only really bother with 'Favourite X' and 'Worst ever Y' threads now. Can't even be bothered with the OTs of games I enjoy.

Best thing to do. Shit is going to get worse all the way to the end of the year. It'll all start when GAF breaks through out E3.

It'll be entertaining when viewed from a distance, but embarassing to be involved in. Like an El Clasico.

That's why watching the Wii U sink like the Titanic is so enjoyable. The desperation, the bargaining, the attempts to rationalise their ill-fated purchase, the overvaluing/hyping of minor releases or re-releases of old games. All you can do is sit back and laugh.

That's why watching the Wii U sink like the Titanic is so enjoyable. The desperation, the bargaining, the attempts to rationalise their ill-fated purchase, the overvaluing/hyping of minor releases or re-releases of old games. All you can do is sit back and laugh.

That's what sticks out most to me. Obviously its different because the PS3 already had a decent library when the collections started, but when the likes of the Jak and Team Ico collections were announced, they were seen as the cherry on top. Nobody would buy a console just for them. Nintendo announce a Wind Waker rerelease though, and its like the WiiU is suddenly back on track and has its much needed killer-app.

edit: Among a select few, I should specify.

edit2: Wait, Troyes is pronounced like twat without the last 't'?

That's what sticks out most to me. Obviously its different because the PS3 already had a decent library when the collections started, but then the likes of the Jak and Team Ico collections were announced, they were seen as the cherry on top. Nobody would buy a console just for them. Nintendo announce a Wind Waker rerelease though, and its like the WiiU is suddenly back on track and has its much needed killer-app.

Don't forget you can get Yakuza 1 and 2 HD soon. Did you know they also released Earthbound? It only took them 2 decades.

dc89

Sunday People: Falcao will become the first signing of the Pellegrini era as City have triggered his release clause. #BasedTxiki

Anyone read about this story of one of those Custis cunts from The S*n presenting Ferguson with a cake to celebrate his time in charge at a press conferance?

Ferguson was presented with a cake by the media in honour of the 26 years he has spent at Old Trafford and joked: "It's fully deserved.

"There have been some times when I have not agreed with what people have written and when you write positive things I tend to dismiss them.

"But I have never held a grudge. It is not my style."

Have I been whooshed?

Scum

How did Barca get on?

That's what sticks out most to me. Obviously its different because the PS3 already had a decent library when the collections started, but when the likes of the Jak and Team Ico collections were announced, they were seen as the cherry on top. Nobody would buy a console just for them. Nintendo announce a Wind Waker rerelease though, and its like the WiiU is suddenly back on track and has its much needed killer-app.

edit2: Wait, Troyes is pronounced like twat without the last 't'?

Don't forget you can get Yakuza 1 and 2 HD soon. Did you know they also released Earthbound? It only took them 2 decades.
That's it! I love Earthbound and Wind Waker! You're both on the list! :<

The Xbox reveal will be hilarious. So much Kinect, so much COD.
I still reckon it'll essentially be an EA console, with timed/full exclusives everywhere.

Not sure how I'll react when Carragher leaves the pitch. I love the guy on the whole, but I've never rated him as highly as most Liverpool fans, and can't help but feel he was up to something dodgy when he extended his contract. And there've been a few poorly-veiled, unnecessary digs at Rafa in the aftermath of his sacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom