• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

David+Beckham+Manchester+United+v+Juventus+It6M5hoVMWyx.jpg

Was awesome to see him live in a United shirt one last time.

Legend.

bjaelke

Not sure how I'll react when Carragher leaves the pitch. I love the guy on the whole, but I've never rated him as highly as most Liverpool fans, and can't help but feel he was up to something dodgy when he extended his contract. And there've been a few poorly-veiled, unnecessary digs at Rafa in the aftermath of his sacking

carrabestscouserinthewohn6.jpg

So much heart :'( Not looking forward to it.

I wonder if Barton's watching this, thinking about how people will react when he finally fucks off from our sport.

It must suck when you retire from a job you enjoy

Clegg

Back from the final.

Haven't a clue how Clermont lost that game. They were so much better than Toulon in every aspect.

Gutted for the Clermont fans especially. They created a brilliant atmosphere.

The best international football match I've watched in my life, 2006 cup final.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nUN_kssIY

:(

I thought that was it for him tbh, now I think he has at least another season in him, certaiinly as third choice, but I guess he knows better than anyone whether he's up to it or not.

edit: The more I watch it, the more I wonder what the hell he was thinking trying to outmuscle Lukaku :D

He can get one more I reckon, unless you're going for a really good defender.

He tried to faint it too, lol Jamie.

L1NETT

Oh and after seeing him live, akinfenwa is absolute bollocks lol

Waddles around a bit, can't pass 5 yards and has the turning circle of a large lorry.

Suen

I want Valencia in. Stuff Sviat's plan for supporting Wigan against us, his team can get AC Milan or Schakle to qualify!
But Sviato is a good man. Valencia has been shit this season (but much better the past two months or so) and they weren't even trying in the CL knockout phase...they don't deserve the spot.

Suen

Looooooooool Juve you cunts. What the fuck happened??

Yes for Tevez. He could be a bargain considering his age and contract situation.

Madrid.

But I'm leaving on Sunday!
You forgot to pay the ref and talk with Sampdoria officials for some delicious match-fixing.

Koko

Banned
Oh for fucks sake. Livescores needs to have that written somewhere, says it was two players though.

Well I went for something to drink so I might have missed the second one, but I'm pretty sure they still playing 11 vs 11. Both team could score before the match is over.

Suen

Fuck these Bayern gifs. The only one worth posting is Ribery's goal, fucking incredible.

Fuck Bayern.

Well I went for something to drink so I might have missed the second one, but I'm pretty sure they still playing 11 vs 11. Both team could score before the match is over.
Just one red card, still 11 v 11.

Zabojnik

Looooooooool Juve you cunts. What the fuck happened??

We lost a friendly match, no big deal.

Bendter was subbed in in the second half. 10 minutes go by, he breaks his wrist. Arsenal, please take back this sorry excuse for an athlete, thx.
Get well soon, Nicklas.

bjaelke

We lost a friendly match, no big deal.

Bendter was subbed in in the second half. 10 minutes go by, he breaks his wrist. Arsenal, please take back this sorry excuse for an athlete, thx.
Get well soon, Nicklas.

Rumour on Twitter has it that it was his last match for Juventus.

dc89

David+Beckham+Manchester+United+v+Juventus+It6M5hoVMWyx.jpg

Was awesome to see him live in a United shirt one last time.

Legend.

We went to this right? G Nev testimonial against Juventus. Juve won :lol

---

Clichy signs a new deal with City. He's signed up til 2017 now.

Tbh, he's been a great value signing. £6m and we've had two bad games out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom