• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Fuck BAYERN! Where is Blablurn?????????????

Bundesliga season ends and no Blablurn!

Probably tired of reading too much shit. This thread really has become disposable. If it weren't for the Bayern and some Liverpool fans I wouldn't stay much longer too.

Lightning

Banned
Probably tired of reading too much shit. This thread really has become disposable. If it weren't for the Bayern and some Liverpool fans I wouldn't stay much longer too.
You talk like Bayern are the only ones who get the flame. What about Arsenal? We get the shit trolled out of us.

I would have the biggest boner of all time if we denied Arsenal CL money and caused Wenger's dismissal.

Getting hyped for our inevitable defeat.
We are not Chelsea. Even if we fail to get CL we will not dismiss Wenger and he will not quit before his contract ends. You taking points off us tomorrow is highly possible though.

Fry

You talk like Bayern are the only ones who get the flame. What about Arsenal? We get the shit trolled out of us.

I'm not even talking about what shit teams get around here. It's more personal than anything. People act like despicable cunts and don't even realise.

Lightning

Banned
I'm not even talking about what shit teams get around here. It's more personal than anything. People act like despicable cunts and don't even realise.
I agree with that. The thread has become a lot more hostile lately with belittling and insults get thrown around left and right now. The more a club is insulted or belittled the more it's celebrated and bandwagoned it seems.

I hate that about the thread.

What are you talking about? lol
Are you trying to deny Arsenal don't get trolled, seriously?

Am I included? I'll tone it down if so :)

Although you must realise that it goes both ways? You guys post far more pictures and gifs than anyone else, and you get a bit more flak in response, then you post more pictures and gifs, and it goes from there.

Wilbur

Banned
I agree with that. The thread has become a lot more hostile lately with belittling and insults get thrown around left and right now. The more a club is insulted or belittled the more it's celebrated and bandwagoned it seems.

I hate that about the thread.

Lightning...

Fuck BAYERN

Why would Jupp want to tolerate you premadonna's again for? You're not worthy. Shit club!

Enjoy your compensation package to Mourinho. It's what Madrid deserve!

You cunts better roll over on Sunday! Getting this close to CL and then missing out will be very frustrating.

Sunderland better put in a performance against Spurs. Everything I'm reading is that they are in holiday mode already. Useless wankers!

plus countless others telling Juventus and Bayern and United and Chelsea to fuck themselves lol

now, I'm not saying I'm offended by this... but :lol, you're part of the banter club. Don't hate on the banter club!

bU38aR4.jpg

Just like real life, what a boring and inconsequential last day

1) Vivalaraza
2) odd_morsel
3) LegoArmo

Bastards :(

Wilbur

Banned
Nobody is being a baby, and you need to grow up.

looooooool I think its you that needs to grow up, mama. You're getting tired of a forum saying #fuckbayern, you only like fans that support the teams you support, you can't handle it when people don't talk about 24. It's a fucking forum, man. It's fun. Of course its disposable, if it didn't exist tomorrow, I'd turn around and grab my dick and my chicken tongs and get on with my life. Just stop taking it so seriously and life will be swell. Gotze is coming, look busy.

Lightning

Banned
Lightning...

plus countless others telling Juventus and Bayern and United and Chelsea to fuck themselves lol

now, I'm not saying I'm offended by this... but :lol, you're part of the banter club. Don't hate on the banter club!
For sure. I'm at fault too, I'm definitely not innocent but it does need to be toned down. From me a lot. It's something I'll be working on.

It is banter and nothing serious or anything meant by it but I can understand others not appreciating it.

Suen

Fuck BAYERN! Where is Blablurn?????????????

Bundesliga season ends and no Blablurn!

Why would Jupp want to tolerate you premadonna's again for? You're not worthy. Shit club!

Enjoy your compensation package to Mourinho. It's what Madrid deserve!
Fuck you and your shit club.We will do some readjustments, buy a top striker and a top MF, get rid of some bad players and come back to dominate Europe next season, get bent.

I hope Mou stays throughout his whole contract there and fucks up the entire current shitty system so they can rebuild a new successful one from scratch.

No offense Bayernistas, but you'd perhaps feel more involved in the general banter and be more comfortable giving it out if you ever talked about anyone other than Bayern and the other team

spidye

Am I included? I'll tone it down if so :)

Although you must realise that it goes both ways? You guys post far more pictures and gifs than anyone else, and you get a bit more flak in response, then you post more pictures and gifs, and it goes from there.

you'll see bayern gifs or pics at most once a week after a match. is that really too much?

I completely forgot about this. I don't think Captain Suarez is getting me any points at the moment.

Yeah, can't be bothered to do it next season tbh. It was a pain in the arse getting the pot put together, and everyone outsidethe top 10 lost interest within a month. Everyone has the same players by and large, so comebacks are almost impossible once you get past December.

@spidye, don;t pretend that a couple of you don't intentionally post large Bayern pics throughout the week. Left-back discussion? Page full of Alaba holding FIFA13. Winger discussion? Endless gifs of Ribery and Robben. Striker discussion? Gomez profile pics.

Its obvious.

Hixx

Sunderland better put in a performance against Spurs. Everything I'm reading is that they are in holiday mode already. Useless wankers!

You need to read harder then. Di Canio has said he will take 2 weeks off their summer break if they don't perform.

Even if we do perform though, we are down to the barest of bones, so we won't win even if we do put in a good performance.

Suen

Chill out, look at all the hate Madrid received yesterday here and unlike the Bayern hate the Madrid hate is actually real :p

No offense Bayernistas, but you'd perhaps feel more involved in the general banter and be more comfortable giving it out if you ever talked about anyone other than Bayern and the other team

Meh that's how it is for most people in here, talking about their own teams 95% of the time. Maybe just stop constantly crying, especially when you go out of your way to flame other teams too and then can't take shit back.

Wilbur

Banned
For sure. I'm at fault too, I'm definitely not innocent but it does need to be toned down. From me a lot. It's something I'll be working on.

It is banter and nothing serious or anything meant by it but I can understand others not appreciating it.

Well I don't mind at all. Whether you say 'do you think Juventus are interested in Jovetic?' or 'FUCK JUVENTUS! You think they're interested in Jovetic?', you're saying the same thing but with more potential for laughs when we rip the shit out of each other's teams.

Can't believe football fans would find the nerve of criticising a team tiresome. The second best thing to watching your team win is watching teams you don't like lose, that's the nature of the sport. No one fucking hates Bayern, and if they do its because they're football fans. Time and time again we explain that who gives a fuck if your team's disliked? Blablurn's other team stuff was so hilarious because he is a fan of such a huge team that you can understand being scorned, and he refused to say Dortmund's name. It was hilarious. But nah, its tiresome and only Bayern fans are worth staying for

:lol, give me a break. It's a place to come and hang out and post gifs of John Terry and talk about dick shadows and offer videos of your favourite nutmegs. It's a football thread on a video game forum. Genuinely nothing to ever get your knickers in a twist over.

bjaelke

Yeah, can't be bothered to do it next season tbh. It was a pain in the arse getting the pot put together, and everyone outsidethe top 10 lost interest within a month. Everyone has the same players by and large, so comebacks are almost impossible once you get past December.

I was probably the only one not to field RVP at any point....just out of spite.

GQman2121

Banned
Think of it this way Bayern gaf: It's only going to get worse for you next year. With that coach and the signings thus far, there's only one way this can end.....

Wilbur

Banned
you'll see bayern gifs or pics at most once a week after a match. is that really too much?

Fine with me! I like seeing them :)

You need to read harder then. Di Canio has said he will take 2 weeks off their summer break if they don't perform.

Even if we do perform though, we are down to the barest of bones, so we won't win even if we do put in a good performance.

See he's already praising himself for Sunderland staying up :lol? It's true I suppose, but his self-confidence is ludicrous. I love him. Will be interesting to see how he gets on next year.

Think of it this way Bayern gaf: It's only going to get worse for you next year. With that coach and the signings thus far, there's only one way this can end.....

The Gotze transfer is hate karma, Pep has regained them some class. Plus their shirts are lovely.

Hixx

See he's already praising himself for Sunderland staying up :lol? It's true I suppose, but his self-confidence is ludicrous. I love him. Will be interesting to see how he gets on next year.

To be fair if O'Neill was still here I think we'd have picked up 4 points from those 6 games max. I think we'd have done better if he'd had Fletch etc and then Sess missing for our 2 'easy' home games...

To be honest, the games have been more entertaining than they were under O'Neill so I'm doubly happy.

Meh that's how it is for most people in here, talking about their own teams 95% of the time. Maybe just stop constantly crying, especially when you go out of your way to flame other teams too and then can't take shit back.

Even throwaway comments though? For instance, say Tottenham play against Wigan. Usho will have a bit of a chat about how shite Stam is. Anyone plays Fulham, we talk about how quietly they've slipped down the table. Juve play Sampdoria, Yurt whinges about their chairman :p

We get nothing like that regarding Bayern though. Perhaps its because this thread is dominated by English football fans, but it genuinely seems to me like the Bayern fans here don't give a shit about the general state of the league they play in, and are only even slightly interested in their own team.

Wilbur

Banned
I agree. It will be a very sad day when he departs.

But ask me this when we've bombed out of all competitions next season and I'll probably be demanding blood :/

I think next season is a real crapshoot in terms of the title, if I'm honest. As of now, Arsenal have no chance. But - with the possible exception of Mourinho, and even if he does come its a close run thing - you have the best manager in the league now. Finally make some signings and it could be a very close thing. A United with a manager with no experience at the very top, a City with a manager new to the league and having never won anything substantial in his European career either, a Chelsea with a manager that I don't think will match his amazing achievements in his first spell and has a propensity to fuck everything up, a Spurs who still need a couple of top top signings like yourself but with a vastly less experienced manager, and a Liverpool who are still rebuilding and are a long way away from a title challenge but could easily take a few chunks out of title contenders. It's gonna be exciting.

Even throwaway comments though? For instance, say Tottenham play against Wigan. Usho will have a bit of a chat about how shite Stam is. Anyone plays Fulham, we talk about how quietly they've slipped down the table. Juve play Sampdoria, Yurt whinges about their chairman :p

We get nothing like that regarding Bayern though. Perhaps its because this thread is dominated by English football fans, but it genuinely seems like the Bayern fans here don;t give a shit about the league they play in, and are only even slightly interested in their own team.

Of course that is why, the same for other leagues than maybe la liga probably. Anyway Denmark won the Eurovision, talk about that, champions of Europe.

I am going abroad on my own for the first time on Monday! Glad that I at least have Wooden to try and find me if I get lost :lol My fucking flight takes off at 6:50 though which is shit as I have to get up at a stupid time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom