• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

I don't really think the bayern hate is a big issue. at least not for me.

what I didn't like was how the attacks got more personal the last time.

hate on the club as much as you want.

Even throwaway comments though? For instance, say Tottenham play against Wigan. Usho will have a bit of a chat about how shite Stam is. Anyone plays Fulham, we talk about how quietly they've slipped down the table. Juve play Sampdoria, Yurt whinges about their chairman :p

We get nothing like that regarding Bayern though. Perhaps its because this thread is dominated by English football fans, but it genuinely seems to me like the Bayern fans here don't give a shit about the general state of the league they play in, and are only even slightly interested in their own team.

I think every bayern fan is interested to talk about bundesliga but as you said talking about clubs like augsburg or freiburg in an english dominated thread don't make much sense since nobody can comment on such matters.

Truth right here.

"/dead" haters list:

Arnie
KidA Seven
FootballFan

I like to make lists.

You can put me on there too. Not a huge fan of /liverpool either :p

@Wooden, I guess, but I don't think anyone here would object, and I at least would find it quite interesting to hear about what people have noticed about the teams who aren't represented by their own fans on here.

I am going abroad on my own for the first time on Monday! Glad that I at least have Wooden to try and find me if I get lost :lol My fucking flight takes off at 6:50 though which is shit as I have to get up at a stupid time!

I won't be there until 1, so lots of time for you to get lost. :D

Seriously though, you really have to fuck up to get lost in København, at worst you have to take a train or metro the other way again lol

Honestly whenever people hate on Chelsea I smile a little, it makes me happy that the club can piss other people off.

Anyway when we say last time, is that yesterday?

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair if O'Neill was still here I think we'd have picked up 4 points from those 6 games max. I think we'd have done better if he'd had Fletch etc and then Sess missing for our 2 'easy' home games...

To be honest, the games have been more entertaining than they were under O'Neill so I'm doubly happy.

Yeah I agree with you there, he's done a good job. Fletch missing is a big blow. Will be interesting to see how his methods are over the entire season though, he got thrown into the deep end and had a great start but didn't massively sustain that.

Even throwaway comments though? For instance, say Tottenham play against Wigan. Usho will have a bit of a chat about how shite Stam is. Anyone plays Fulham, we talk about how quietly they've slipped down the table. Juve play Sampdoria, Yurt whinges about their chairman :p

We get nothing like that regarding Bayern though. Perhaps its because this thread is dominated by English football fans, but it genuinely seems to me like the Bayern fans here don't give a shit about the general state of the league they play in, and are only even slightly interested in their own team.

Nah, bit harsh. They spoke about Dusseldorf, Hoffenheim, Schalke and Dortmund just today. They're genuinely a huge fish in the pond though, as opposed to Real and Barca, a few in EPL, Juve and Milan in Italy. Similar to PSG getting the most coverage from the Frenchy league.

Lightning

Banned
Army of cunts
Led by the cuntish Scot
Their cuntish ways
Led them to the top

Extra Fergie time
Mind controlled Webb
Plastic cunt fans
All over this thread

Fuck this old man
And fuck his cuntish boys
Watch your team get bent
By the man named Moyes

Remember next year,
When you finish 10th place,
The words of mighty Drogba
"It's a fuckin disgrace!!!"
Makes my day whenever I read that!

Suen

Are you going to pick on my way of writing now, too?

Fucking hell.
Grab a drink and get some fresh air. I like 24 (but think it got worse with each season). Haven't watched the last season yet but hoping the new one will be great. You're not alone!

Wilbur

Banned
I am going abroad on my own for the first time on Monday! Glad that I at least have Wooden to try and find me if I get lost :lol My fucking flight takes off at 6:50 though which is shit as I have to get up at a stupid time!

If he touches you inappropriately, just use Whatsapp to send us all pictures of where

The only thing personally I can think of is calling Blablurn a nutjob for using the term 'the other team' and going off the rails with that hilarious essay about how 'amazing' Dortmund are.

If that's personal... when I don't know him personally and was just referring to the posts... then I dunno :lol. Wouldn't call it personal at all. Personal was like Kermit telling Messi he sweats cheese, or Kyoufu telling someone to go back to their home country LOOOOOOOL

i love messi and kyoufu

If he touches you inappropriately, just use Whatsapp to send us all pictures of where

The only thing personally I can think of is calling Blablurn a nutjob for using the term 'the other team' and going off the rails with that hilarious essay about how 'amazing' Dortmund are.

If that's personal... when I don't know him personally and was just referring to the posts... then I dunno :lol. Wouldn't call it personal at all. Personal was like Kermit telling Messi he sweats cheese, or Kyoufu telling someone to go back to their home country LOOOOOOOL

i love messi and kyoufu

Probably me calling fry a fucking idiot yesterday, in my defense, his post was amazingly idiotic saying Rafa was getting fired and the terrible "banter".

Salvadora

I think next season is a real crapshoot in terms of the title, if I'm honest. As of now, Arsenal have no chance. But - with the possible exception of Mourinho, and even if he does come its a close run thing - you have the best manager in the league now. Finally make some signings and it could be a very close thing. A United with a manager with no experience at the very top, a City with a manager new to the league and having never won anything substantial in his European career either, a Chelsea with a manager that I don't think will match his amazing achievements in his first spell and has a propensity to fuck everything up, a Spurs who still need a couple of top top signings like yourself but with a vastly less experienced manager, and a Liverpool who are still rebuilding and are a long way away from a title challenge but could easily take a few chunks out of title contenders. It's gonna be exciting.
It looks achievable when you put it down like that!

As you said there really isn't a clear front runner for the title next season which is going to make it very exciting. Playing against a non-Fergus United team is an absolutely mouthwatering prospect.

Bring in a striker, goalkeeper & DM as the very least and who knows what could happen.

FootballFan

Meanwhile Moyes will bring you down to Championship and the club will lose half of it's fans, you will be the first glory hunter in line to leave.

Only Wilbury and FF hate Madrid with such elegance and burning passion here that you can't hate them for it, their hate is art.

Wilbury LOVES Madrid. He's been praying for La Decima for years now.

Lightning

Banned

i love messi and kyoufu
I can recall a post or 2 about feunf is the best Bayern fan and offsets the rest of the Bayern fans or something along those lines. I do remember Bayern GAF being attacked during their celebrations upon winning the Bundesliga.

Wilbur

Banned
Probably me calling fry a fucking idiot yesterday, in my defense, his post was amazingly idiotic saying Rafa was getting fired and the terrible "banter".

It wasn't personal though, was it? He said something idiotic haha, calling him a fucking idiot is fair game. To me, personal would be me saying to Arnie "LOL U SUPPORT A SMALL CLUB AND UR SMALL", not just "Arnold you're a fucking spenk for not thinking Cleverley is the alpha and the omega"

But not Kermit?

#bitter #canthandlethebantersaurus

Who came up with the word 'bantersaurus' btw? Its amazing.

Kermit is like one of those people that you fuck them all night and they give you really amazing finger bangs in the bottom and you enjoyed it immensely, but in the morning you really just want them to leave without looking at you and without eating breakfast.

It looks achievable when you put it down like that!

As you said there really isn't a clear front runner for the title next season which is going to make it very exciting. Playing against a non-Fergus United team is an absolutely mouthwatering prospect.

Bring in a striker, goalkeeper & DM as the very least and who knows what could happen.

It's not mouthwatering, its eye watering :(

Wilbury LOVES Madrid. He's been praying for La Decima for years now.

Only for my dawg Mou. I'd rather La Decima than La Cinco for Barcuntlona

I won't be there until 1, so lots of time for you to get lost. :D

Seriously though, you really have to fuck up to get lost in København, at worst you have to take a train or metro the other way again lol

That is very likely! I will end up in Sweden somehow :lol

He has promised me he won't rape me. So I feel a lot better now :D

Wilbur

Banned
I can recall a post or 2 about feunf is the best Bayern fan and offsets the rest of the Bayern fans or something along those lines. I do remember Bayern GAF being attacked during their celebrations upon winning the Bundesliga.

Oh yeah, fuenf is the best because he doesn't go off the rails like Fry and Blablurn do :lol. Spidye is cool as well! And ElTopo, Gambit, The PIMP <3

And I really like Fry and Blablurn too. But they just need to stop getting sad at a bunch of strangers on the internet hating on their clubs with hashtags

If the joy of winning a title isn't enough to overwhelm the annoyance of having your team abused on an internet forum, you have problems. When we win the league next year, the last thing I'll be thinking about is Sleepless crying while mocking Suarez's teeth.

FootballFan

iMciQX1YNUV9J.gif

wow that is a great goal.

Fry

Oh yeah, fuenf is the best because he doesn't go off the rails like Fry and Blablurn do :lol. Spidye is cool as well! And ElTopo, Gambit, The PIMP <3

And I really like Fry and Blablurn too. But they just need to stop getting sad at a bunch of strangers on the internet hating on their clubs with hashtags

I was called a shit poster yesterday. As I said, it's not even about the clubs anymore.

I'm just tired of this whole situation. I think if all Bayern fans left this thread it would work out for the better.

That best-looking aliens thread is ridiculous. Most of them are just good-looking women with their hair dyed an unnatural colour. Don't ask why I'm reading it.

FootballFan

Adnan got called up to the Belgian u19's :)

- Called up to u19
- Plays for Man United next season
- Following season gets #10 jersey and leads them to EPL title.
- Next season reaches CL final but loses to Barca from a Neymar hat trick, barely missing out on the treble.
- Joins Barca, uses his hold up play to win us another treble.
- Ballon d'Or 2016.

Wilbur

Banned
I was called a shit poster yesterday. As I said, it's not even about the clubs anymore.

I'm just tired of this whole situation. I think if all Bayern fans left this thread it would work out for the better.

oh my god

Bayern |OT|

Come on man. Really? Your posts in the last few days have been incredulity that no one was talking about 24 and then getting offended when people told you why they weren't talking about it, and then saying Chelsea were sacking Rafa when that wasn't the case and saying 'lol ok' when you were corrected. They were shit posts. You're not a shit poster, you were just posting shitty posts, like we all do.

Why should Bayern fans leave? I mean, by all means if they do then whatever, they do. But because we say fuck Bayern? Should all Liverpool fans leave when we say lolerpool? Or United fans when someone calls Fergie an alcoholic? Or Barca fans when we say Messi does HGH?

I can't even believe this situation :lol :lol :lol

Lightning

Banned

No dude, just no. You are not a shit poster and the thread is much better with Bayern fans around to keep the Bendesliga active here. I REALLY want Blablurn to come back, hopefully the CL final can get him to come back.

Bayern GAF are great.

spidye

@spidye, don;t pretend that a couple of you don't intentionally post large Bayern pics throughout the week. Left-back discussion? Page full of Alaba holding FIFA13. Winger discussion? Endless gifs of Ribery and Robben. Striker discussion? Gomez profile pics.

Its obvious.

that alaba pic was a joke. it got mostly posted by not bayern fans. as well as the robben and ribery gifs. unless they scored on a matchday of course
I don't know what striker or left back discussions you're referring to. even if there were discussions how is that a fault? I get if you don't like the bayern pics. I'll post less in the future but discussions is what a forum's made for

Honestly whenever people hate on Chelsea I smile a little, it makes me happy that the club can piss other people off.

Anyway when we say last time, is that yesterday?

I have no idea what you're referring to. I wasn't here yesterday. I was talking about last week.

oh my god

Bayern |OT|

Come on man. Really? Your posts in the last few days have been incredulity that no one was talking about 24 and then getting offended when people told you why they weren't talking about it, and then saying Chelsea were sacking Rafa when that wasn't the case and saying 'lol ok' when you were corrected. They were shit posts. You're not a shit poster, you were just posting shitty posts, like we all do.

Why should Bayern fans leave? I mean, by all means if they do then whatever, they do. But because we say fuck Bayern? Should all Liverpool fans leave when we say lolerpool? Or United fans when someone calls Fergie an alcoholic? Or Barca fans when we say Messi does HGH?

I can't even believe this situation :lol :lol :lol

Sometimes I feel like leaving when you guys lolerpool. But that's normally because it comes on the back of a result that makes me want to slam my head in the oven door :D

Wilbur

Banned
God imagine if Dortmund actually do win. Fry will just explode in a maelstrom of ejaculate and blood and Jack Bauer posters.

Fry

Ok Wilbury...

believe what you want.

that alaba pic was a joke. it got mostly posted by not bayern fans. as well as the robben and ribery gifs. unless they scored on a matchday of course
I don't know what striker or left back discussions you're referring to. even if there were discussions how is that a fault? I get if you don't like the bayern pics. I'll post less in the future but discussions is what a forum's made for

Its just something that I think happens over the duration of the season. Where I'd post a gif of one of Coutinho's many assists, Schweini would post 2 gifs from slightly different angles of a Gomez tap-in :p

Its not really annoying, especially since I'm on a laptop, but its just one of those things :p

I say fuck Bayern all the time and I have no intention of actually having intercourse with anyone at that club. No need to take it so seriously Fry. If I was sexually threatening you or one of your players you'd know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom