• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say fuck Bayern all the time and I have no intention of actually having intercourse with anyone at that club. No need to take it so seriously Fry. If I was sexually threatening you or one of your players you'd know about it.

Not even the team director* Muller poured beer over?

*Is that what she is?

edit: Sleepless, that's because I'm the master of the cul-de-sac question. I'm some twat on a message board, not a talk show host :D

FootballFan

GP3vOxh.jpg

Damn that rugby helmet he wears has ruined him.

The real victims here are Inter. I wonder how many lurkers we have who are put off by the amount of abuse their club gets for the most innocuous things.

Fry

I say fuck Bayern all the time and I have no intention of actually having intercourse with anyone at that club. No need to take it so seriously Fry. If I was sexually threatening you or one of your players you'd know about it.

I don't care about Fuck Bayern, jeez. I'm saying all this because Blablurn went AWOL and people mistreated me yesterday. I don't care if people don't like Bayern. I care when people say I'm a glory hunter because I 'support' two teams. I care about people saying Bayern fans are all up their asses and Borussia gaf is great when all they do is make entirely bitter posts about anything related to Bayern. (DEATH TO BAYERN!)
Whenever we have these conventions, you guys try to make sure we are wrong and we should move on, but we always end up coming back at the same topic. I honestly think this is all fucking pathetic but I still do it. Why? Because I'd like to stick around, but it has become unbearable.

Lightning

Banned
Wow how did I miss Arsenal's kit deal with Puma ? It's the biggest in the league!
Great deal. When I read that Adidas pulled out I feared we would be stuck with another lame Nike deal but that Puma deal is awesome. We need investment!

I don't care about Fuck Bayern, jeez. I'm saying all this because Blablurn went AWOL and people mistreated me yesterday. I don't care if people don't like Bayern. I care when people say I'm a glory hunter because I 'support' two teams. I care about people saying Bayern fans are all up their asses and Borussia gaf is great when all they do is make entirely bitter posts about anything related to Bayern. (DEATH TO BAYERN!)
Whenever we have these conventions, you guys try to make sure we are wrong and we should move on, but we always end up coming back at the same topic. I honestly think this is all fucking pathetic but I still do it. Why? Because I'd like to stick around, but it has become unbearable.
Our Dortmund love means that much? Blablurn got pissy about us liking Dortnmund as well. I don't get that as there is so much to appreciate about Dortmund and it's hard not to admire it. And Dortmund GAF don't only talk about Bayern, that is not true at all.

Great game. Get it.

Hmm. It has over 80 in metacritic, which puts it distinctly in 'eventual buy' territory. I'll get it when I'm ready to play it, cheers :)

He won't reply, Hitcher makes me:

yWLV7L2.jpg

Good. Next step, self-harm

I am in no way endorsing that anybody hurts themselves, ro making light of people who do for whatever reason

By the way, I do normally at least acknowledge responses, I usually amend the acknowledgement to a post, often without quoting. That might be why you miss them, as you race through the thread looking for the next twitter post from some basement-dwelling, failed-blog-writing moron who every once in a while props up your Ronaldo pipe-dream.

Wilbur

Banned

No one mistreated you at all:

Di Matteo - wins CL and FA cup - sacked

Rafa - wins EL - sacked

YOUR. CLUB. IS. FUCKING. SHIT!

You're nearing lunchbox shit posting. Also Rafa isn't getting sacked, he got a contract until the end of the season as an interim manager.

He still won a title as an interim manager and won't be given an extension to his contract.

And are you really trying to defend Chelsea relationship with their managers?

Will you be giving Heynckes a contract extension when he wins both CL and the Bundesliga? You fucking idiot. If you can get Mourinho back you get him back, not extend the contract of a guy disliked by most of the supporters.

and no, Chelsea has made lots of dumb manager firings, I'm not even arguing that.

He's 'leaving' by choice you fucking mug.

Clearly so is Benitez, cause he signed a contract for only 6 months.

It was you vs Wooden, and both of you insulted each other.

No one really gives a shit that you support two teams. We have people that support three teams, and Fady that supports everyone. You're certainly not a glory hunter because Liverpool never win anything. Death to Bayern is literally posted as '/deathtobayern' after the Gotze incident and I'm surprised that you're surprised people prefer Dortmund to Bayern.

Dunno what the last bit's about with you lot always being wrong or whatever. You've lost me there.

Anyway. This is boring.

No one mistreated you at all:

It was you vs Wooden, and both of you insulted each other.

No one really gives a shit that you support two teams. We have people that support three teams, and Fady that supports everyone. You're certainly not a glory hunter because Liverpool never win anything. Death to Bayern is literally posted as '/deathtobayern' after the Gotze incident and I'm surprised that you're surprised people prefer Dortmund to Bayern.

Dunno what the last bit's about with you lot always being wrong or whatever. You've lost me there.

Anyway. This is boring.

Why, Wilbury? What did we ever do to you?

:(

Salvadora

Great deal. When I read that Adidas pulled out I feared we would be stuck with another lame Nike deal but that Puma deal is awesome. We need investment!

Couple that with the new stadium deal and increased TV revenue. We should have serious financial clout.

It's all about buying those players that will take us to the next level. No more dicking about over £1m more for Mata, for example.

Are people generally capable of speaking English in Denmark btw? How come your grammar is pretty much perfect?

Started writing on Lionheads forums when I was 12, my grammar was terrible but you gotta be pretty thick not to pick up on it if you spammed it as much as I did. Growing up with English medias certainly helped too, sure there might be subs on movies but there isn't on music or games (usually). We do learn it pretty heavily in school so as long as you don't talk to some old person here they will probably be capable of at least giving you some decent response in English. :p

That said, this is our Minister for Foreign Affairs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTozrTpxldM

it got serious in here. calm down boys.

lol tits

Hmm. It has over 80 in metacritic, which puts it distinctly in 'eventual buy' territory. I'll get it when I'm ready to play it, cheers :)

Metacritic-reliant wankstain, you walked right into that one. :lol

By the way, I do normally at least acknowledge responses, I usually amend the acknowledgement to a post, often without quoting. That might be why you miss them

Yeah, you're right. My bad.

As you race through the thread looking for the next twitter post from some basement-dwelling, failed-blog-writing moron who every once in a while props up your Ronaldo pipe-dream.

yWLV7L2.jpg

Not directed at Fry but I have no idea how anyone can get so caught up about an internet forum, I've seen it quite some times already. If I'm annoyed by something, I'll just quit it for some time and look whether I miss it or not. Nothing better than checking an old place 6 months later, seeing that there's still the same old shit and feeling like your better than them lol

Oh, and to fill the quota, insert some random hateful stuff about Bayern. Schweinsteiger's dick is as small as his girlfriend's tits.

Started writing on Lionheads forums when I was 12, my grammar was terrible but you gotta be pretty thick not to pick up on it if you spammed it as much as I did. Growing up with English medias certainly helped too, sure there might be subs on movies but there isn't on music or games (usually). We do learn it pretty heavily in school so as long as you don't talk to some old person here they will probably be capable of at least giving you some decent response in English. :p

That said, this is our Minister for Foreign Affairs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTozrTpxldM

lol tits

He sounds sometimes Oxfordian, sometimes Dutch and sometimes South African. What the fuck is going on? :D

FootballFan

Why should Bayern fans leave? I mean, by all means if they do then whatever, they do. But because we say fuck Bayern? Should all Liverpool fans leave when we say lolerpool? Or United fans when someone calls Fergie an alcoholic? Or Barca fans when we say Messi does HGH?

Messi did, not does, HGH ok? Don't ever diss him again, CRy7-fanboy.

Wilbur

Banned
What's wrong with Skrtel? He looks hard, but he wouldn't hurt a fly. Its Agger's forearm and Carragher's 'mistimed' challenges you should be wary of :p

Agger is Danish so we give him a pass. Carragher is retiring and I'm in 'feel misty eyed over retirement' mode after the Fergroos/Scholes/Becks triumvirate. Skrtel looks and acts like a fucking mentally retarded ape at all times.

Not directed at Fry but I have no idea how anyone can get so caught up about a Internet forum. If I'm annoyed by something, I'll just quit it for some time and look whether I miss it or not. Nothing better than checking an old place 6 months later, seeing that there's still the same old shit and feeling like your better than them lol

Oh, and to fill the quota, insert some random hateful stuff about Bayern. Schweinsteiger's dick is as small as his girlfriend's tits.

Can't even imagine ever being offended by anyone's view about football, movies, music, games, whatever. If someone said they're a neo-Nazi or they hate all other races or hate Shinji Kagawa, then of course get offended. But because we like Dortmund over Bayern, come on GAF

If the joy of winning a title isn't enough to overwhelm the annoyance of having your team abused on an internet forum, you have problems. When we win the league next year, the last thing I'll be thinking about is Sleepless crying while mocking Suarez's teeth.

:lol fuck off with that, not me crying but you winning the league title.

I've already mocked the hell out of his teeth, I don't know if I have anymore material.

4M640xY.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Not directed at Fry but I have no idea how anyone can get so caught up about an internet forum, I've seen it quite some times already. If I'm annoyed by something, I'll just quit it for some time and look whether I miss it or not. Nothing better than checking an old place 6 months later, seeing that there's still the same old shit and feeling like your better than them lol

Oh yeah. How's Gotze looking for the final, btw?

:lol fuck off with that, not me crying but you winning the league title.

I've already mocked the hell out of his teeth, I don't know if I have anymore material.

4M640xY.jpg

Chelsea: New manager, diminishing returns
Man City: New manager, overhaul
Man Utd: Goblin at the helm
Arsenal: No world class players
Tottenham: One man team
Everton: lol

Its our year, I can feel it.

@ Wilbury, to be fair I feel genuinely insulted and offended whenever somebody tells me they can tolerate Mumford&Sons

@FF, not for a while, still got a big backlog, especially if I try platinuming FC3. Might not even complete it though, couldn;t care less about the story, and want all the characters to die asap.

Linius

People get so wind up. Internet is serious business.

You should all masturbate. Repeatedly.
Its cool if you send pics over whatsapp

Only if you go first.

Salvadora

@ Wilbury, to be fair I feel genuinely insulted and offended whenever somebody tells me they can tolerate Mumford&Sons

Wilshere is a world class player in the making. I cling to that.

Wilbur

Banned

Christ they were on the radio the other day and I felt like my brain was being injected with shit

Linius, I bought Vampire Weekend tickets for next month :D

Lightning

Banned

@FF, not for a while, still got a big backlog, especially if I try platinuming FC3. Might not even complete it though, couldn;t care less about the story, and want all the characters to die asap.
Barca to return Fabregas and we'll dominate the world!

#Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom