• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I finally continued Mad Men last night. Watched Season 4 Ep 6 and 7.

So goooooood.

It's the episodes where
- Don wins that award, gets drunk, bangs heaps of women.
- Don avoids calling Stephanie as he knows it will be bad news, dat crying when he hangs up the phone.
- Peggy's boyfriend sets up that surprise dinner and she doesn't go.

kharma45

So goooooood.

It's the episodes where
- Don avoids calling Stephanie as he knows it will be bad news, dat crying when he hangs up the phone.

Reading those spoilers looks like the usual nothingness happing in Mad Men.

Oh yeah. How's Gotze looking for the final, btw?

That little bitch is currently house hunting in Munich lol

I have no idea how he's doing and I don't think anyone at Dortmund will say something about whether Götze can/will start in the final or not (but don't worry, Götze will call Sammer so Bayern can adjust their tactics).

I don't want him to start, anyway. We should field the Großkreutz and Kuba because they are best at tracking back. So there's one place in midfield left and -no surprise- I'd rather have Reus there.

We'll just buy him coke.

Every season (for me).

Genuine ITK stuff from me. My mate was sat next to Wilshere in a retaurant the other day, and overheard him. From the sounds of it, you're buying Adam from Stoke. Direct quote, apparently

'Can't wait for the season to end, we're going up north to spend a million on Charlie'

WAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

¬¬

@kharma, it really does sound incredibly boring from those spoilers.

Scum

Fucking hell! This place stinks of testosterone!

1366263263-905dacec3d8be43228f8a3adebd6392e.gif

That's better.

FootballFan

Reading those spoilers looks like the usual nothingness happing in Mad Men.

@kharma, it really does sound incredibly boring from those spoilers.

:lol Why would I put details of everything exciting that happened when I am just reminding those that have seen the episodes how far I am.

Like reminding a chelsea fan, "that game where Ovrebo was the ref" sounds boring, but it was anything but. It was the best game of all time.

Mad Men is amazing.

:lol Why would I put details of what happened when I am just reminding those that have seen the episodes how far I am.

Like reminding a chelsea fan, "that game where Ovrebo was the ref" sounds boring, but it was anything but. It was the best game of all time.

Mad Men is amazing.

If they're the easily identifiable milestones, fuck knows how dull the nuances are :p

GQman2121

Banned

So goooooood.

It's the episodes where

I believe that episode is The Suitcase. Top three episode for the series.

Games people are throwing all kinds of superlatives at TLoU, and excitement for the mulitplayer has started to trickle out like semen from Bacon's urethra.

But they said the same about UC3, only to then criticise it or things that would have been obvious in previews. Keeping dat hype in check.

Where did you get it from? Usually the only things about knock offs that aren't up to standards are the badges and lettering which will peel off.

I got it from a Taobao seller.

Yeah, It still needs the time test. I wash my football shirts by hand, so I will keep you all posted if it starts to get shittier.

FootballFan

Lions Gate does a great job with the blu rays.

The whole series is on netflix in the US.

True.

Weird though, I was like the haters above. When I read the plot for Mad Men it kinda sounded stupid and boring. After finishing the first season I loved it.

No netflix here in NZ. :(

Zabojnik

The real victims here are Inter. I wonder how many lurkers we have who are put off by the amount of abuse their club gets for the most innocuous things.

That's different. Inter fans grow up with it, they know how to deal with it, because it's what defines their club. Amala, pazza Inter amala. I do miss adriano999 though, he is/was a great poster.

^omg lol

Yep it was 'The Suitcase'. Really enjoyed it, will watch more tonight.

I don't have season 5 though so I don't really want to finish it too quick. BluRay Mad Men looks great.

The Suitcase destroyed me. My favourite Mad Men episode. How are the blu-ray extras? I'll be getting the complete set next year for sure.

Suen

No one mistreated you at all:

It was you vs Wooden, and both of you insulted each other.

No one really gives a shit that you support two teams. We have people that support three teams, and Fady that supports everyone. You're certainly not a glory hunter because Liverpool never win anything. Death to Bayern is literally posted as '/deathtobayern' after the Gotze incident and I'm surprised that you're surprised people prefer Dortmund to Bayern.

Dunno what the last bit's about with you lot always being wrong or whatever. You've lost me there.

Anyway. This is boring.
Who are they?

FootballFan

The Suitcase destroyed me. My favourite Mad Men episode. How are the blu-ray extras? I'll be getting the complete set next year for sure.

I haven't checked the extras tbh. Will do after I finish watching and have no more to watch.

I am guessing they are good though. BluRay.com gives the extras a 4.1/5 if that helps at all lol.

Linius

So goooooood.

It's the episodes where

Good lad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom