• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a silly Android app but it really makes a difference.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mohammad.adib.roundr&hl=en

Notice the rounded edges on top of each corner, it's so stupid but it's really cool after a while. Now I can't uninstall it.

screenshot_2013-05-19t5jtq.png

Linius

Hitcher-Tip: If you have any free transfers, put Sturridge and/or Coutinho in your FPL team

How do you take screengrabs on phones?

Hold the power off button with Xperia Z. And most androids work the same these days. Two years a go you had to root your phone to be able to do this :p

Linius

Sleepless, I've been struggling with this stupid thing when posting on my phone. Whenever I want to post an image I wanna paste the link in my post. When I use the button (that Gaf mobile provides) to put tags in I'm not able to paste in between code segments (do you still follow me?). So I have to paste the link first and add the code segments by hand, it annoys me :(

fuenf

why did I open the previous page? all this arguing over Bayern, it's slowly destroying this thread (&community). that's not worth it, can't we all agree that BayernGAF loves Bayern and almost everybody else hates them? no need to argue.

Had this phone for almost a year and you've just blown my mind

:p

I found it out by mistake

Sleepless, I've been struggling with this stupid thing when posting on my phone. Whenever I want to post an image I wanna paste the link in my post. When I use the button (that Gaf mobile provides) to put tags in I'm not able to paste in between code segments (do you still follow me?). So I have to paste the link first and add the code segments by hand, it annoys me :(

What browser are you using? Chrome and Chrome Beta work fine for me. I put the quote in first, then put the cursor in between them. Picture button then cursor in between again then paste.

Paste link, hold the link and select all of it and then hit the IMG button.

Clegg

Seems the most logical. Chelsea can pay a decent fee and Rooney's wages but do United want to strengthen a side that will be a threat to them next season?
The Mirror isn't the most reliable of publications so take this story with a pinch of salt.

If United received a good enough for Rooney then he'd be sold imo. But only if its to a non Premier League side. I font think we're in the business of strengthening our direct rivals.

Suen

Guys I pre-ordered Ni No Kuni Limited Ed. very early when Zavvi put it up on their website. February came and they fucked up my order and had no replacement so I never got it. This pissed me off as I really wanted that damn book and whatever stuff that came with it but no store had the limited ed. left and the price for it on ebay was at least double/triple the original price so I just said "Fuck it" and stopped caring. Still worth to buy just the game?

G-Unit

Hello :D, daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I lost the fun part of the season.... la liga not best liga anymore... but I see things pretty even now. Good bye SAF, not sure why now if you could have got guardiola a few months ago. Hope arsenal finish 5th so they fire that cunt.

Suen

why did I open the previous page? all this arguing over Bayern, it's slowly destroying this thread (&community). that's not worth it, can't we all agree that BayernGAF loves Bayern and almost everybody else hates them? no need to argue.
I don't hate Bayern, I just want you to lose for knocking out Arse and Real :(

Hello :D, daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I lost the fun part of the season.... la liga not best liga anymore... but I see things pretty even now. Good bye SAF, not sure why now if you could have got guardiola a few months ago. Hope arsenal finish 5th so they fire that cunt.
Get bent and dream of Xavi's balls.

Arnie

Do you accept that I was right all along, and you were incredibly ignorant?

Linius

:p

I found it out by mistake

What browser are you using? Chrome and Chrome Beta work fine for me. I put the quote in first, then put the cursor in between them. Picture button then cursor in between again then paste.

Chrome as well. What do you mean with that last part from 'picture button then cursor...'?

The thing I have is that I'm not able to paste stuff when there's already text (
in this case). I can only paste in an empty space :p

Lightning

Banned
it's only temporarily, there's no way he won't come back after the CL final ;)
I hope so. I really hope so but why not before the final? It's a tremondous occasion for German football.

Do you think we're Chelsea? Wenger is not a cunt and is not being fired no matter what happens against Newcastle.

I hope you enjoyed 7-0 against Bayern on agg btw. Because it certainly felt GREAT watching it.

fuenf

hm the Eurivision winner song sukcs :(

And damn, I was at a party tonight and had some fun but somehow it left me utterly depressed :(

Suen

what?

anyway I don't want to talk about Bayern, I just want certain people to grow up and stop arguing about it :D let's have fun again!
Last year CL semi-final defeat was too much.

CL 2011-2012: Bayern beat Madrid
CL 2012-2013: Bayern beat Arsenal, Dortmund beat Madrid

I have a German curse.

fuenf

Last year CL semi-final defeat was too much.

CL 2011-2012: Bayern beat Madrid
CL 2012-2013: Bayern beat Arsenal, Dortmund beat Madrid

I have a German curse.

I'm sorry :( but believe me your luck will change again, a couple of years ago it was us going out in almost always heartbreaking fashion. Going out in the semis is better than choking in the final anyways

Whoever wrote the Handbook entries in FC3 should be fired

No, they are fucking amazing.

Wooden Palermo won't make it out of Serie B, jump over to Parma.

Parma? Hah. There's no other teams in Italy I really like to be honest.

Yeah, I know, I'm stupid. :)

A whining baby that's for sure, if anything is unbearable it's you demanding us to discuss tv shows, then getting angry when people tell you to fuck off or when you randomly insult a club and then can't take it when someone pokes back at you for being in the wrong (benitez fired lol). Get your tinfoil hat off, no one is after you, just stop being a baby and maybe realize that yeah, rival fans will say dumb shit about Bayern every now and then, sometimes also distasteful... Look at the shit Liverpool gets in here.

I am super anxious about our game against Newcastle. I'm surprised it isn't getting more coverage, because if we dont get a better result than Spurs, it will be the greatest failure of Wenger's tenure.

G-Unit

Moyes I guess

Welp... thats the first thing I thought when it was announced, but I didn't remember who told me it could be him to be honest . I wanted Pep but oh well, guess now it depends how good or bad Moyes does in the next 3 years.

I hope you enjoyed 7-0 against Bayern on agg btw. Because it certainly felt GREAT watching it.

I watched all those 180mins, it was painful but... I felt great remembering the past 5 years. So much great memories. End of an era IMO. Needs some changes, around 5 IMO. (The lineups on those game foreshadowed the disaster IMO

Congrats btw! You weren't here when you guys won the league last week!

Feels good. One last time with this guys. I'll never forget. Not sure about our close future. I don't see Tito Guiding us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom