• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

If you overhaul, you'll need a lot more than 12. You need to add a load of players as it is.

Depends. A lot of the shit we have in the first team right now will suffice as squad players. If we get rid of them, yes, we'll be looking at closer to 16-18 in.

Steve FUCKING Bruce. Sells or mis-manages a fucking decent squad we'd built up and brings in half a dozen fucking relegation-scrapping journeymen. Fuck that tosser.

rodvik

u1hh9ai.jpg

Would have been perfect if he had scored an own goal on the 23rd minute.

8)

Seriously, nice to see him get a great send off.

Depends. A lot of the shit we have in the first team right now will suffice as squad players. If we get rid of them, yes, we'll be looking at closer to 16-18 in.

Steve FUCKING Bruce. Sells or mis-manages a fucking decent squad we'd built up and brings in half a dozen fucking relegation-scrapping journeymen. Fuck that tosser.

Don't need to tell a Liverpool fan that. We've been saying it for decades. :p

Dibbz

What happened at the Spurs game when all the Spurs fans were cheering? Did they think Newcastle scored? Fucking lol need a gif.

Meier

Rodwell was pretty impressive today, maybe City shouldn't sell him so soon...

He has been very good minus his first few games which were nightmarish. I think if he can stay healthy he'll be an excellent player. His motor is impressive and he offers a great aerial threat too.

Wes

venison crêpe
"Di Canio been talking nonstop for 20 mins blasting indiscipline, lack of professionalism, laziness, drunkenness of some Sunderland players"

Can't wait to hear this.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"Di Canio been talking nonstop for 20 mins blasting indiscipline, lack of professionalism, laziness, drunkenness of some Sunderland players"

Can't wait to hear this.

It's quite amazing. What on earth was MON doing there? Seems he let them run around like pigs in shit.

Suen

Me

landa pls

Why would he dive in a 1 on 1 with the keeper instead of scoring? He clearly got clipped and his feet collided.
Parma signed a player called Andrés Sampedro some while ago, 18 year old so quite young. I don't know anything about this guy.

Ushojax

AVB is high. How does the penalty decision in Spurs game affect the Arsenal game?

Quite easily. Spurs go 1 up after 15 minutes, totally different atmosphere at SJP. When news came through that you'd scored today it deflated things a bit.

Everyone in either stadium was following the other match, just like United/City on the last day last season. Obviously we'll never know how it would have changed things but both games would have gone differently. There is a totally different pressure.

Tc91

He has been very good minus his first few games which were nightmarish. I think if he can stay healthy he'll be an excellent player. His motor is impressive and he offers a great aerial threat too.

I didn't watch the City game but apparently Kolarov and Dzeko were being booed? Whilst warming up I think and Kolarov started arguing with fans and swearing at them :lol

Thorgan Hazard's loan team only drew so no title and no bald Eden! He is meant to be really impressive so would like to see him go out on loan in England this year. He is more of a CM as well so could be very useful for us.

Ushojax

I didn't watch the City game but apparently Kolarov and Dzeko were being booed? Whilst warming up I think and Kolarov started arguing with fans and swearing at them :lol

The players at City are like unloved children, acting out constantly. Mancini only looked after Mario.

Meier

Didn't see the opening kick-off but that's possible. I didn't hear any of it during the game itself although the crowd were getting restless when there was a lack of urgency at the end. Both of those two are probably on their way out.. I like Kolarov as an attacker but he offers little on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom