• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
League is over. James (who else) dived like a motherfucker, pelanty and red card for Paços. i hope someone gifs it. made Suarez look like a serious, sensible player. cunts.

nemesun

It does but after the Spurs game Europa looked to be the best we could hope for. Even after the Spurs game when I was hoping Liverpool beat Spurs I was told I should be more worried about Liverpool catching Arsenal. And we managed to still make the CL, is that not something to be happy about in a grim, shit season that even Wenger has acknowledged is not good enough?

Hear, hear.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh dear Spurs fans on 606 think they're going to win the league.

We are dammit. Moyes will lead United to relegation, Mourinho will receive a 12 month ban for farting on an assistant referee, Wenger will play Gervinho up front all season while Bale and Sandro will lead Spurs to the title with 30 goals and 500 successful interceptions respectively.

What's this about Newcaslte being denied a penalty today? Was it a real shout or just some desperate shite? I still can't believe Villa ended up above Newcastle.

Suen

Let it go, man. It's over. He's a goner. Just like Lewandowski, Hummels, Reus and Gundogan.

PARMA IN B, ALE ALE, PARMA IN B ALE ALEEEE!!! Whatever, now that Carletto is leaving, we're getting Verratti. Fuck Jovetić.
Verrattrayer to Madrid confirmed. :/
Sansone, Paletta, Biabiany, Galloppa and Belfodil will save us. Amauri will become the next Di Natale! Juve can enjoy Giovinco. We need to take back Pabon and use him the right way, guy has talent but it's probably not gonna happen :lol. Benalouane has also made some really nice progress this season in his defensive skills, him and Sansone has been surprising this season!

Any footy-GAF member here from Venezuela?

Real-talk:

Lukaku is a fair bit better than Benteke

For some reason, I'm far happier going into this summer than I was last. Guess its the result of a manager with a project, playing better football, and finishing the season in good form.

Suen

League is over. James (who else) dived like a motherfucker, pelanty and red card for Paços. i hope someone gifs it. made Suarez look like a serious, sensible player. cunts.
Just saw this now, league is over after that yeah. No way Porto will lose now, someone gif it.

rodvik

Real-talk:

Lukaku is a fair bit better than Benteke

For some reason, I'm far happier going into this summer than I was last. Guess its the result of a manager with a project, playing better football, and finishing the season in good form.

Correct. People should be looking to buy Lukaku not Benteke.

tumblr_inline_mjq3x5ywze1qz4rgp.gif

nemesun

Newcastle are in dire need of a proper winger. Kyoufu, may I recommend Gervinho? Not only he speaks French, he will also give Obertan a run for his money in the forehead department.

Correct. People should be looking to buy Lukaku not Benteke.

We won't sell, same with Courtois and probably KDB.

The only major player we've ever sold is Robben as he fell out with Mou and wanted to go to Real (£25m was also fairly hard to turn down). We're not a selling club and won't start now.

Nyx

Dat Jens Toornstra.

600x400-wd-1439427.jpg

Hit a free kick from 32 yards in the top right corner today.
Hope a video shows up soon so I can gif it.

Would anyone agree that Lukaku has been underused this season? He's played quite a lot, but he should have played every minute he was capable of aside from injury comebacks

qindarka

Banned
Would anyone agree that Lukaku has been underused this season? He's played quite a lot, but he should have played every minute he was capable of aside from injury comebacks

He was coming off a poor season at Chelsea and there was good reason not to make him first choice immediately.

I thought we were fortunate for the goal, but then walcott hit the bar.

I'm looking forward to next season roller coaster ride again.

That's a lower bar than 'Valencia's best performance of the season'

@qin, since January I mean. it was obvious that he;s their best player since like November, but Clarke carried on rotating him out

Timurid

I hope Rafa comes to PSG. He will be able to take advantage of our attacking players if Rafa comes in and plus we are already have one of the best backlines in all of football.

If Verratti leaves, which is 50/50 chance now. Moutinho or Cabaye will be coming to PSG most likely as his replacement.

Also, fingers crossed for the Cavani transfer going through. :D

Hixx

Di Canio wants 12 new players

Won't happen but at least he can see what the fans can, unless we drastically overhaul the squad we will get relegated next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom