• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonolis is back!

First of all, I can't believe how he still wants to talk about football after last night and the entire Inter season. When your team ends 9th, with the second worst defence of the league (just behind Pescara, the worst team in the Serie A this season), get laughed at by basically everyone, one would think that it's better to shut the hell up, at least for a couple of weeks. Or, at least, don't put Inter with those CL teams.

Anyway, I love, LOVE, how he manages to forget about all those wrong calls against us during the Fiorentina game, the Inter game and so on. Too bad Serie A ended yesterday, I wish I could read his crap every week. Oh well, he'll find something to talk about after the Coppa Italia Preliminaries in August, I guess.

bonolis is just trying to make the headlines again. what a cunt. inturd fans clearly have no future to look forward to, so they are using conspiracy theories to stay relevant.

besides, even in the game yesterday, balotelli was clearly hacked down in the box in a play before that, and the ref nonsenically called a foul on balotelli. so even if the penalty was soft (it wasn't) you can say it was a make-up for the missed call.

not to mention, if the ref wanted us to win why would he give ambro two really soft yellows? and why did he let siena players hack at our players' legs all game without yellow cards for persistent fouling?

it's interesting how conspiracy theorists just ignore all evidence to the contrary.

Hah. No surprise. The fuckin crossbar is our worst enemy, once again. :'(

It hasn't been so annoying this season. Last year, we kept hitting the woodwork from piss-easy chances at really important points in matches. This year it seems to have happened from potshots or keepers tipping it onto the post. Its certainly been less infuriating.

Arnie

Tomorrow I have a big doctor appointment for my mum's. Hope everything goes good. I'm a nervous trainwreck today.

/livejournal age
All the best mate.

Messi, I'd imagine that if Reina is going then we'll demand Tello the other way. Rodgers is desperate to touch his face and utilise his penetration.

bonolis is just trying to make the headlines again. what a cunt. inturd fans clearly have no future to look forward to, so they are using conspiracy theories to stay relevant.

besides, even in the game yesterday, balotelli was clearly hacked down in the box in a play before that, and the ref nonsenically called a foul on balotelli. so even if the penalty was soft (it wasn't) you can say it was a make-up for the missed call.

not to mention, if the ref wanted us to win why would he give ambro two really soft yellows? and why did he let siena players hack at our players' legs all game without yellow cards for persistent fouling?

it's interesting how conspiracy theorists just ignore all evidence to the contrary.

It's easier than being objective.

Everybody gets calls in their favour, everybody gets calls against them. But when you want to complain you wouldn't do a great job if you decide to remember everything.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha Bonolis, I'll miss him. Inter are down there because they suck, just like we sucked 3-4 years ago.

OptaBonolis - AC Milan have been awarded 49 penalties in Serie A over the last 5 seasons, a record across the top-5 European leagues

-

Why is Mazzari stepping down? Doesn't fancy another shot at the CL?
He can't handle the pressure at Napoli, and De Laurentiis.

Meteorain

So the moment my 3DS is delivered, my computer fucking decides to do a semi-suicide over the weekend. I can't even fix it myself, have to call someone in :(

At least playing Link's Awakening is keeping my spirits up. Great game.

dc89

BKtat-CCAAAKcOr.jpg:large

Froggie and his apprentice at Stockport train station a short time ago

MPW

For such an intelligent man, a coach who has prided himself on his ability to motivate over the years, Mourinho's post-match performance spoke volumes for his present state of dysfunction. "I have failed," he announced, focusing, as usual, on himself. The problem with his subsequent speech was that basing this fracaso (failure) on a lack of trophies over his three seasons was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard an intelligent man say. Up to that point, I liked Mourinho. Now I'm beginning to wonder, too. Surely his failure resides in the fact that he has left the club in spiritual tatters, with the motivation mark invisible, well below the water-line? The unhappiness that surrounds the club represents his failure, not the poor trophy count. It's not all the teacher's fault, but he has failed to control the difficult kids.

Atletico, on the other hand, had Simeone standing on the touchline for the whole game, shouting encouragement, adjusting players' positions, applauding - in short, motivating. It's hard to like Atletico, but it's a good job they won on Friday - not only for themselves, but also for Real Madrid. One day, Madrid will look back on that game and realise that it was a turning point. Had they won, things would have been more complicated for them; now they can end the Mourinho era and look forward to some sort of less tension-filled future. http://espnfc.com/columns/story/_/id/1454544/ball-motivation?cc=5901

woah, did not expect Phil Ball to be this hard on mou

Feorax

I think Mourinho is the right man for the Chelsea job, but coming in this summer is the wrong time. One of the better things Rafa has done in his time there is stabilize the dressing room and put into motion the changing of the old guard.

What Chelsea need to be doing for their long term success is building on that. I'm not certain, but I think there is a chance that Mourinho's presence in the dressing room
could undo all of that.

Wilbur

Banned
Hope Watford win 4-3 on Monday but Zaha scores a hat trick.

Benitez would be a great move for Napoli. If Cavani stays he'll be Liverpool era Torres even more so than he is now. A better coach than Mazzari

Meier

"We leave the brown envelopes under this chair"

Well played.

I knew I had that Continuous play thingy. 160GB slim being delivered tomorrow.
Awesome! Congrats dc. Hope the save situation gets sorted out.

Tomorrow I have a big doctor appointment for my mum's. Hope everything goes good. I'm a nervous trainwreck today.

/livejournal age
Good luck to her! I'm sure it will go well.

I though you were cool, man.

Inter>Juve

33 POINTS

I'm surprised Walter lasted as long as he did with De Laurentiis, both being the egotistical cunts that they are.

Mazzarri is a fine coach. Worked miracles at my second favourite club Reggina. But he's a stubborn donkey who thinks he's always right, and that doesn't fly at Inter unless you're Morinho. At Napoli he knew he was always going to have to do well with what he had and couldn't really be too demanding on the international market. But with Inter, he's going to expect purchases that Moratti won't be able to afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom