• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't that how it normally goes? there has always a press conference when someone is sacked. at least that's how they do it in germany

We've just put out a statement online for Rafa, Hodgson and Kenny I think. There was a video statement from Tom Werner for the latter two I think

spidye

He made that shit up.

:|

37995290.jpg

Bale to madrid!!!!

oh man, that would be amazing :D

probably mou and madrid agreeing to part ways

sorry to burst that bubble
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ut-can-leave-next-season-for-50m-8623959.html

ambrosini and his agents are in london to negotiate a move to west ham! will be very happy to see him leave milan, he has been poor and he needs to be replaced with young blood (cristante).

would be very strange seeing him play in EPL though.

Arnie

Inter will sack/demote Stramaccioni today.

Fuck.

On the one hand that's sad, because he's cool as fuck, and I genuinely thought that he'd become the next hot prospect in football management (after the Milan and Juve wins).

On the other, the remjob didn't play Coutinho and let him go for £8 million.

On the one hand that's sad, because he's cool as fuck, and I genuinely thought that he'd become the next hot prospect in football management (after the Milan and Juve wins).

On the other, the remjob didn't play Coutinho and let him go for £8 million.

Secret agent, must be becoming our assistant :p

A few years ago (in game time) I did make him a coach at Napoli simply because of how cool he looked. His stats were terrible. I value the hidden 'suave as fuck' stat most of all, though.

Yeah. Tactics? Meh. Tranfers? Who gives a shit. Motivation? Overrated. Ability to wear a black suit and a trenchcoat? Everything.

Where do you guys stand on people shoehorning players like Cazorla into centre-midfield in their teams of the season, so they can have Van Persie, Suarez, Bale and Mata as well?

Personally, I prefer function to be considered as well, so I' have Gerrard with Carrick, and even then they wouldn't be great at shielding the back 4 imo

Arnie

This Daft Punk album's shit.

Knew it would be given all the grown men crying about it pre-release.

'it's taking me on an audible journey through my subconscious'

looooool

Slizz

looooool

You're listening wrong. You went in with a sour opinion due to the opining of everyone hyping it.

It's actually a fun listen through, starts a bit slow and ends real nice.

EDIT: I should add, I was excited when the album was first announced and barely kept up with anything since, including snippets and interviews. Went in relatively clean

ambrosini and his agents are in london to negotiate a move to west ham! will be very happy to see him leave milan, he has been poor and he needs to be replaced with young blood (cristante).

would be very strange seeing him play in EPL though.
I guess someone had to be sold to pay down the refereeing debt.

looooool

It's Daft Punk. They're hardly genre defining or pioneers.

They're one of those bands where their track construction feels extremely similar on each track. Similar tempos, instrumentals, effects used on vocals and build up much of the time.

Music to be bored to.

Carbonox

Daft Punk is dull shite.

Has he even had a choice in that?

Or is it, money > ambition.

I think it's something to do with an easy route to Real Madrid (one year at Monaco and then a move to Real), as Atletico would never sell to them.

God knows what's true and what's nonsense though.

I don't agree, he is only in his second season there.

A move to Monaco would be laughable. We'd never get to see him compete at the highest level. Would be a tragedy.

Yeah he's in his prime right now and it will take a couple of years for Monaco to build a solid team.

He needs the right team now.

Wilbur

Banned
Where do you guys stand on people shoehorning players like Cazorla into centre-midfield in their teams of the season, so they can have Van Persie, Suarez, Bale and Mata as well?

Personally, I prefer function to be considered as well, so I' have Gerrard with Carrick, and even then they wouldn't be great at shielding the back 4 imo

I said that to bro yesterday when the MOTD team came up, a Carrick/Cazorla midfield would get bummed almost as much as our actual midfield gets bummed.

Do Madrid show there pressers on the site? I want to watch so that when Mou announces that they've made an agreement and he's shipping out shite bags like Casillas and staying for another 15 years, I can cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom