• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I may be in the minority, but Fifa being shown tomorrow seems like a real anti climax. It will bring the masses, so fair play to MS.

COD and Fifa to reign forever.

MPW

970397_10151620246564288_113461301_n.jpg

You ready?

but what about wiiu? :p

i ain't buying next gen console at first, way too pricey and it takes 2-3 years into the systems life cycle to produce the best sport games anyway

dc89

Sky Sources: Mourinho will be free to sign for another club on the 3rd June, contract terminated by mutual consent.

dcitk89 sources: he's in the Chelsea boardroom now, drinking a Twinings Earl Grey.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've never watched Januzaj before but he stands out straight away. He's got that confidence on the ball.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Carroll is looking tidy as well. Squint and it's like watching Modric.

fuenf

Just told my two housemates (who're playing zombies this very minute) about the event and they're going to watch solely for Fifa/COD.

It works. It gets the masses talking. Unlike Knack. Or Killzone.

Nah I doubt it matters, only a small minority of gamers will buy the NextBox or PS4 this year. Most of the CoD / FIFA sales will still be on PS360.

qindarka

Banned
Dan Levene ‏@BluesChronicle 7m
I can confirm (or perhaps that should be 'conform') that @steveatkinscfc is a fake account.

Anyway, Mourinho could still join City or PSG or maybe even Monaco. Nothing is conformed yet.

Arnie

Don't waste your time. Watch Coutinho, Suso and others on YouTube.
Think I've used up all that footage.
Nah I doubt it matters, only a small minority of gamers will buy the NextBox or PS4 this year. Most of the CoD / FIFA sales will still be on PS360.
I'm not talking about sales, I'm talking about getting people who wouldn't normally watch a console reveal to watch a console reveal. People will watch for next-gen Fifa and COD, even if they have no intention of buying the machine within the next two years.

Anywhere to watch this match?

fuenf

Mourinho is out.

Elections have also been announced for June 16th.

Does that mean that Real wont have a coach before the elections?

I'm not talking about sales, I'm talking about getting people who wouldn't normally watch a console reveal to watch a console reveal. People will watch for next-gen Fifa and COD, even if they have no intention of buying the machine within the next two years.

makes sense.

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea are going to win the league.

Yeah, I think so too. Have a feeling we might see 1. Chelsea, 2. Arsenal and then another three way battle including Spurs and the two Manchester clubs. Spurs will miss out again. AVB will be sacked despite getting like 75 points and coming up against four clubs with far bigger revenue. I will cry when that happens. Then I will look to us coming fourth and cry as well.

Wilbur

Banned
Adnan what the fuck you Scholesalike

I'm just using first row. It's alright quality, direct stream from MUTV

fuenf

Yeah, I think so too. Have a feeling we might see 1. Chelsea, 2. Arsenal and then another three way battle including Spurs and the two Manchester clubs. Spurs will miss out again. AVB will be sacked despite getting like 75 points and coming up against four clubs with far bigger revenue. I will cry when that happens. Then I will look to us coming fourth and cry as well.

And then AVB will be announced as next United coach.

qindarka

Banned

You think Arsenal will finish above City?

City are favorites IMO. They have a stronger squad than Chelsea at the moment and will be spending big as well as getting in a quality manager. United as well will always be in with a shout, this will be the year they resolve their center midfield issues.

Wilbur

Banned
You think Arsenal will finish above City?

City are favorites IMO. They have a stronger squad than Chelsea at the moment and will be spending big as well as getting in a quality manager. United as well will always be in with a shout, this will be the year they resolve their center midfield issues.

Both ourselves and City will spend and we'll have good managers, but they're not winners. Mourinho is. I think it'll go one way or another, Mourinho will absolutely destroy everyone or he'll flop horrendously. Gonna put my bets on the former.

But you actively recruited them to watch it, otherwise they probably would not have known about the event?

/death to xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom