• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

I was about to post a "GRAZIE ALLEGRI" poem. Don't toy with our feelings Lucifer!
New page repost:
There are basically two possibilities: 1) Berlusconi didn't say anything about Allegri and everything's been made up by Biscardi or 2) Berlusconi actually said that stuff about Allegri, but hasn't been in touch with Milan's press office, which manages the Milan website.
Either way, it's really really dumb.
In any case, this happened on Friday too, iirc. Berlusconi says something during a dinner about Allegri signing with Roma, then a few hours later an official statement pops out on our website, denying everything.

Bunch of clowns, plain as that.

L1NETT

BKvEtI6CMAARLbc.jpg:large

Hope you are right Wilbz :/

FootballFan

Chris and Wooden, how'd it go?

Told you, you should have gone to watch Midtyland instead, 3-2 thriller. Midtyland with the win of course.

Arnie

What did he say exactly?
Haven't read the story specifically, but some journalist was talking about it. Don't know in which interview he said it. He was certainly asked the question in the press conference and smiled as if to say 'I know that was a mistake'.

Meier

Made some crappy gifcam gifs of Jack's beauty.

Rodwell2.gif

(full version with the initial dispossession by Yaya and pass)

Rodwell.gif

Dat angle.

fuenf

The German TV cut of Crank 2 is something else, they've cut the action scenes heavily but the sex etc. is still all there. Kinda hypnotic.

Still a shit movie, though.

Zabojnik

Mirko and Gio will Iaquinta our asses.

Nah, I don't think so. Both are players that need to feel loved by the club/manager. Giovinco has already left once for this very reason. He'll give it another year. If he'll be the 4th/5th striker next season, as we all hope he will, he'll be back at Parma for the 2014/2015 season.

I think Allegri is off to Roma.

Yeah, I think so too. Seems like the logical thing for both Roma and him to do.

What a club. City really should learn from us some new PR tactics.

There are basically two possibilities: 1) Berlusconi didn't say anything about Allegri and everything's been made up by Biscardi or 2) Berlusconi actually said that stuff about Allegri, but hasn't been in touch with Milan's press office, which manages the Milan website.
Either way, it's really really dumb.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I was reading your posts with great interest, Luci, then you mention Biscardi. Juice all over the monitor, haha. He's the clown of clowns. He's probably right in this case though. It's only a matter of time. Allegri is a goner.

You guys are ridiculous..

No, you are. Why won't you let us ridicule Napoli in peace?

contefootballfan.gif

FootballFan

No, you are. Why won't you let us ridicule Napoli in peace?

contefootballfan.gif

Because it's unfair. They are not Milan, Real Madrid, Man United etc. Second place is huge for them, the only thing better is first. And as all you Juve fans always tell me "lol Napoli" they have no chance for first.

Securing CL football and coming 2nd is a great achievement. Plus their pizza's are literally multiple times better than any other. Haters.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I was reading your posts with great interest, Luci, then you mention Biscardi. Juice all over the monitor, haha. He's the clown of clowns. He's probably right in this case though. It's only a matter of time. Allegri is a goner.
Yeah, the whole thing is pretty much a comedy at this point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because it's unfair. They are not Milan, Real Madrid, Man United etc. Second place is huge for them, the only thing better is first. And as all you Juve fans always tell me "lol Napoli" they have no chance for first.

Securing CL football and coming 2nd is a great achievement. Plus their pizza's are literally multiple times better than any other. Haters.
You would be right if we pretend 2011 never happened.

Zabojnik

Yeah, but see, it's not irrational hate. We Juve fans 'dislike' Fiorentina too ... did you see anyone mocking them for not reaching 3rd place or any other reason? No. We all agree Napoli as a club are doing a heck of a job. However, their fans are obnoxious knobs who think they're as big as the clubs 'from the evil north'. Mazzarri, while a capable manager, is a fucking whiner and one of the biggest cunts around. There are countless interviews out there that prove it. De Laurentiis ... No explanation needed.

Wes

venison crêpe
Nicola Rizzoli of Italy will referee the Champions League final between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

The fix is in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So, Florentino has recognized theyve been inquiring about Ancelotti, but it seems to be a no-go. Taking this at face-value, who else would be willing to come?

Im still holding out hope for Henyckes lol

Right click. Save as.
Oh you'll get Carlo. They're just holding out for "compensation". ;)

spidye

don't, I hated it in the cinema and this tv cut it only 'watchable' because of the ridiculously bad censoring
german censoring is just ridiculous. it's downright insulting. I stopped watching TV when they started to cut old movies I loved as a child like Robocop or Terminator.

15 years ago they showed the whole movie without any censoring. why do we need one now?

somebody think of the children.jpg

Arnie

So, Florentino has recognized theyve been inquiring about Ancelotti, but it seems to be a no-go. Taking this at face-value, who else would be willing to come?

Right click. Save as.
Mancini or Rafa.

fuenf

Speaking of which, how will the election influence the coaching search? Will there once again be multiple presidential candidates who each have there own coaching candidate and promise to bring multiple stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom