• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sociedad have a real good shot at the CL spot. Valencia will likely be the team to miss out unless Sociedad joke.

edit
I see you already replied. Don't worry bro, they got it. Even if Madrid beat Sociedad, Valencia will choke in the other games.

What's the tiebreaker in La Liga btw? Sociedad have a nice goal difference, hopefully it's that. Hopefully Freiburg pound Schalke too. Nobody likes the bastard child of the Gazprom family.

FootballFan

What's the tiebreaker in La Liga btw? Sociedad have a nice goal difference, hopefully it's that. Hopefully Freiburg pound Schalke too. Nobody likes the bastard child of the Gazprom family.

Either way, Sociedad beat them 5-2 and 4-2 this season. So they have the advantage in goal difference and head to head.

FootballFan

I go into the other threads and see some odd stuff.

This guy has Wilbury's avatar:
image.php

Then this random post:

And here are the storm troopers:

Manchester-City-Celebrations-Trophy-Premier-L_2764683.jpg

Fuck this team and fuck their owners.

FootballGAF pls.

FootballFan

What happened to Messi? No more Massia Juice? He will be out for Argentina's game, so we will destroy them

He walked off to the bench with an injury in his right leg around 65th minute. 3 subs were already used so Barca played with 10.

I said after the Bayern game, just don't use him until he is 100%. La Liga was wrapped up, out of CL and CdR. No point risking. Foolish imo.

What happened to Messi? No more Massia Juice? He will be out for Argentina's game, so we will destroy them

Lose to Argentina, draw with Peru. Book it!

I'm really looking forward to this next set of WCQ games. Russia has a big game away to Portugal. If we can get a result then we've basically assured qualification.

He walked off to the bench with an injury in his right leg around 65th minute. 3 subs were already used so Barca played with 10.

I said after the Bayern game, just don't use him until he is 100%. La Liga was wrapped up, out of CL and CdR. No point risking. Foolish imo.

Tito is clueless. Maybe Messi wanted to play as the diva he is

Salazar

They don't pay Barca all that money to watch Tello

Lightning

Banned
Lightning why fall for such a rumor? The guy signed a 5 year deal this year. Of course though papers will run with stories of Arsenal talents wanting out because of the last few years but it doesn't mean you should start assuming the worst.
When you watch our best players leave season after season the Arsenal board don't inspire me with confidence. They want their profit!

Tello is great. Mock Cesc, Song, Sanchez, Valdes etc all you want though.
Mock Cesc? Send him back PLEASE! You can have Song and we can package Vermaelen as well for the double lol. Hehe

I need one of Arsenal, Valencia, Milan, Lyon or Schalke not to qualify for the CL so Zenit will be seeded for the playoff round. Wigan pls

Also congrats to CSKA for winning the league. Maybe Dzagoev will leave now :)
I missed this one. Wigan are going down! Arsenal to relegate Wigan is written in the stars! Hopefully Schalke are the ones who miss out, would be funny.

Suen

so madrid is getting ... benitez?

benitez and neymar .... what a horrible summer for madrid
omg.......I never thought of this outcome, it would be a one year nightmare. I'd gladly take Ancelotti over that. But I'd take Benitez + Neymar before Mancini :(

I hope Mou stays, if not him then Laudrup or Jupp since Pellegrini seem to be out of question with rumors linking him more and more to City.

Bale + Falcao (in January) pls.

Hope Barca get Neymar, they won this season so they deserve to have a new great player at their club.

I missed this one. Wigan are going down! Arsenal to relegate Wigan is written in the stars! Hopefully Schalke are the ones who miss out, would be funny.

Yeah, especially since they just gave their coach a new contract, lol

¡Gracias Santos, gracias! Now all I need is for Monterrey to do the job next weekend.

Are you just cheering against the higher seeded teams out of spite or something Regulus?

Suen

I don't even feel that bad about it to be honest. CSKA definitely deserved the title this season. Given how dysfunctional the middle section of our season was I'm just glad that we still had something to play for this late in the season. Plus, this way based Gazprom might decide to panic spend another 100 million. I love transfer muppetry. Konoplyanka, Mkhitaryan, Kokorin and Jovetic please.
Pretty glad they won the season, Elm and Wernbloom deserve it :'). So they have a CL spot now, right? Honda, Elm, Wernbloom and Akinfeev will lead CSKA to CL glory, believe!! You guys aren't that far behind though, based on current stats you're five points so the season shouldn't have been that bad, right? How is next CL looking for you guys, direct entry or play-off rounds?

Based Zenitprom will panic spend 100 million on Brazilian frauds....you guys should buy Neymar! Jovetic is coming to ARSE!!!

Suen

When you watch our best players leave season after season the Arsenal board don't inspire me with confidence. They want their profit!

Mock Cesc? Send him back PLEASE! You can have Song and we can package Vermaelen as well for the double lol. Hehe

:lolololol. We may be a feeder club for Barca....a feeder club for shit players or players who turn into shit because of system incompatibilities. Vermaelen pls, Barca will make you into a star in just one season.

Pretty glad they won the season, Elm and Wernbloom deserve it :'). So they have a CL spot now, right? Honda, Elm, Wernbloom and Akinfeev will lead CSKA to CL glory, believe!! You guys aren't that far behind though, based on current stats you're five points so the season shouldn't have been that bad, right? How is next CL looking for you guys, direct entry or play-off rounds?

Based Zenitprom will panic spend 100 million on Brazilian frauds....you guys should buy Neymar! Jovetic is coming to ARSE!!!

CSKA will enter at the group stage and they'll be seeded in pot 2 so they'll have a decent chance at the knockout rounds. Honda's almost guaranteed to leave though. Doesn't matter though, since Dzagoev is better anyway and CSKA has plenty of attacking players.

As for Zenit. Group stage? lol. Third qualifying round, bro. If we make it to the playoff round, we'll be seeded if one of Arsenal, Valencia, Milan, Lyon or Schalke don't qualify for the CL. Vamos Wigan, Sociedad, Fiorentina, Freiburg, etc

Meier

Yeah, that's exactly what I had said as well. Sit him for the remainder of the season and get him healthy for next year. It made no sense to risk it. Sometimes you have to overrule players even if they want to play.

rodvik

I cant believe I am relying on Arsenal to save our PL status. PLEASE dont bottle it (like we did).

Suen

CSKA will enter at the group stage and they'll be seeded in pot 2 so they'll have a decent chance at the knockout rounds. Honda's almost guaranteed to leave though. Doesn't matter though, since Dzagoev is better anyway and CSKA has plenty of attacking players.

As for Zenit. Group stage? lol. Third qualifying round, bro. If we make it to the playoff round, we'll be seeded if one of Arsenal, Valencia, Milan, Lyon or Schalke don't qualify for the CL. Vamos Wigan, Sociedad, Fiorentina, Freiburg, etc
Sviato pls.

Sviato, you are a kind soul. I hope Zenit makes it to CL with their glorious oil money. You guys need to show City and PSG how it's done.

Sviato pls.

Sviato, you are a kind soul. I hope Zenit makes it to CL with their glorious oil money. You guys need to show City and PSG how it's done.

100 million for Neymar it is. Neymar/Hulk/Kerzhakov. Godly triforce. All other teams will cower in fear.

feel

Well tbh Mourinho could still stay.
He's not gonna stay in a place where on top of the annoying press being on his ass 24/7, his own crowd boos him. Probably already drooling at the possibility of kicking Madrid out of the champions league next year with whatever club he ends up managing, on the Bernabeu, flipping the bird to the crowd/press/Casillas as he walks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom