• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

BKGMa_VCcAANgOP.jpg

Clegg

Was anyone watching the golf?

Sergio Garcia hit the ball into the water twice on the 17th hole. He was tied for the lead with Tiger but he collapsed on the second last hole.

He went from tied first to eight place and he lost $900k in prize money.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Monaco is winning next year. That Russian dude should just buy the whole Colombian team and they'd be unstoppable in ligue 1.

Ok maybe foreign CB's and a goalkeeper

jtb

Banned
ixScpkduftksE.gif

ipbd8gd5p5ehduikmm.gif

Swansea's League Cup run definitely brought the lulz. the spat over the penalty in the final was hilarious too.

edit: fuuu beaten. it was a great moment though.

TeegsD

Before yesterday I would possibly agree with some of you on what could be the best GIF from this season but nothing can beat this, at least from this season

testef2u0c.gif

Seeing this miserable cunt collapse, defeated, to his knees is one of the greatest moments ever.

Arnie

What happened to Suso anyway?

Only 18, made quite a few appearances when our squad was thinner pre-January. All players that age have to be managed, even those who're an instant success like Sterling. They've both had great debut seasons as 18 year olds, and the experience they're getting training with the first team, and being in the squad on match days is invaluable.

Doesn't surprise me that you aren't versed in the ways of the foetus.

You don't get to see yours flower.

Arnie

No, Fry, you're becoming my bitch by spitting your dummy over a throwaway comment in an OP that nobody even reads.

If it were truly up to me I'd scrap all that nonsense and just have Lambda's poem, but then I fear I'd have people whinging at me for erasing all the work done by others before me.

Salazar

Doesn't surprise me that you aren't versed in the ways of the foetus.

You don't get to see yours flower.

Aye.

Liverpool releasing Tom Ince and then you lot bleating about how amazing he is and how nasty Spurs will lunge for him: success story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom