• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

When are Spurs going to bid for Papadopoulos?
Tomorrow probably.

Our bid should be in by the end of the day if it isn't already. Andy Hunter said last night that we'd bid, and Tony Barrett said today that they'd sell. Read something last night that Liverpool have already contacted his father who's happy about the move (think he's his agent).

So Spurs will swoop tomorrow and stab me through the heart. Gylfi-style.

Salvadora

Pellegrini has confirmed that he is leaving Malaga at the end of the season along with all his coaching staff.
"I deny here and now being the new coach of Manchester City, I haven't signed any agreement with anybody," Pellegrini said on his club's official website at the time.
"I've been fortunate enough, and very proud, that every year the big clubs have shown an interest in me.
"I have an agreement with Malaga not to talk to anyone and nothing has been agreed with any other club.
"I hope in the coming weeks that things will become a little clearer about what is going to be the future here at this club."

Zabojnik

Rumor is Mazzarri might be going to Inter and wants to sign ... Felipe Melo. No problem. For you guys the price is 10M€ though.

Bonera has signed a contract extension to June 30, 2015. Too bad Juve-GAF, we'll appreciate his skills and talent until he retires. You missed a great chance there.

oh-nooo.jpg

Zabojnik

Good interview with Paul Lambert on the Guardian about his time at Dortmund - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/may/22/paul-lambert-motherwell-dortmund

And just read something about Paul Clement who was assistant manager under Carlo at Chelsea, is now under him at PSG and will join him at Real Madrid; he went to the same uni I go to and he taught PE at a school ten minutes away from me.

Can't wait for the day you and Conte will lead United to the third CL trophy in a row.

Wilbur

Banned
Guardian sport ‏@guardian_sport 48s
Borussia Dortmund's Mario Götze ruled out of Champions League final …

AVB in Europa. Have a cry with Ushojax!

go suck an egg

On the face of it I'd like to say that Spurs and Arsenal will have really good seasons next year provided they buy well and considering they have stability, but that would mean one of Chelsea/City/United have to drop out of the top 4. It's a fucking nuts situation in the PL right now. Would be nice to have an ever changing top 4 but I can't see it.

Scum

Borussia Dortmund's Mario Götze ruled out of Champions League final …

All I saw was this.

Bayern Munich's Mario Götze ruled out of Champions League final …

dc89

Former City and USA international midfielder Claudio Reyna has been announced as New York City FC director of football.

Meier

Turns out there is a Supporter's Club in Dallas. Pretty decent turnout! Shame it's 3 hours away..

Former City and USA international midfielder Claudio Reyna has been announced as New York City FC director of football.

Awesome! Really smart decision and a great gesture to the American fans. Still so sad that he lost his son last year.. I'm sure the new club will be a big supporter of the foundation in his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom