• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Lol what in the fuck. That is so much money.... for the unknown.

sandro_1473514a.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Thiago signing would be awesome but it means Kagawa is still out on the left wing. Imagine a midfield three of Thiago-Carrick-Kagawa, we'd get bummed into the dark ages.

It'd be beautiful though. Our ball retention would be approaching Liverpool's.

FUCK. 4-4-2 4 eva

Tc91

15m bargain.

^ Yeah, crazy amount of money. Looks like City might be getting Isco too.

Yeah he's surely on his way, good signing for Citeh.

“Man United have had a tickle at him twice already, and at one stage they asked me to put them in touch with his father, who I know. They tried to sign him once and he wasn't ready to go."

That is hope along with Graham Hunter talking about how many times we've scouted him.

COME ON MOYES.

Wilbur

Banned
NEW MUPPET FORMATION

DDG
RAF RIO VIDA BAINESY
CARDICK WANYAMS THIAGO
ZAHALLAH ROBIN SHINJIZZ

if we don't win the COC at least I'll be fuming

Tc91

Graham Hunter has got me in full muppet mode.

AB: Ronaldo back to Old Trafford?

GH: No I think Ronaldo stays and I don't claim to be the guru of everything but Florentino Perez has the elections in June, Ronaldo is their best player he's one of their best players in the history. He wants to be at the club but better run. He wants to come back to the Premier League and I can see him playing at Old Trafford but don't bank on it this summer it would shock me to see him leave.

Wilbur

Banned
Fulham sign Derek Boateng and Fernando Amorebieta.

Yeah I posted about this a week or so ago. Definitely need a midfield, they've got one of the weakest in the Prem. All their loan signings going back and Karagounis leaving as well.

I think they might be getting Stekelenberg also.

Clegg

Thiago is exactly the kind of player we need to sign. He's young, talented and has potential to get better.

Gwt it done Moysey. But no buy back clauses and no Barca DNA pls.

Wilbur

Banned
Reckon this is all a ruse to get more playing time at Barca. U-turn incoming

I have this feeling too. I just keep thinking of Shinji, isolated on the wing. Of Moyes' love for Darron Gibson. That he always tries to buy Fletcher on Football Manager.

I just

I can't believe

K1LLER7

Reckon this is all a ruse to get more playing time at Barca. U-turn incoming
Barca are looking to add to their team and need to sell players. Tito isn't as big a fan of Thiago as Pep was. I could see him moving.

De Gea has to get into his head at the U-21's if both go.

Wilbur

Banned
Barca are looking to add to their team and need to sell players. Tito isn't as big a fan of Thiago as Pep was. I could see him moving.

De Gea has to get into his head at the U-21's if both go.

No you fucking spork, it'll backfire! DDG will end up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom