• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
United used to get the academy players to write short notes on their performance and development.

One of the questions was:

"Please jot down a few notes about a game in which you played well".

Giggs left it blank.

LEGEND.

Thiago's close control is a thing of beauty. He could really thrive in the intensity of the PL. I'm sure Barca will tie him up with a new contract and assurances of more playing time, mind.

Reality lurks:

------------DeGod
Jones----Rio----Vidic---Baines
--------Carrick---McCarthy
Valencia-----Fellaini---Klopp'sHeart
--------------RVP

Wilbur

Banned
United used to get the academy players to write short notes on their performance and development.

One of the questions was:

"Please jot down a few notes about a game in which you played well".

Giggs left it blank.

LEGEND.

Saw a GNev one where it said 'talk about a game you played badly' and he wrote his arsehole dropped out looooool

Stop thinking about Shinji.

Klopp's comments yesterday were the beginning of a rescue attempt.

I just think about him and I get so sad

Tc91

This Carrick goal is so good.

You guys don't need Thiago.

Now that's what I wanna hear. :)

You're already a United bro so it doesn't matter too much.

You get to enjoy this guy next season:
5ta8Ix7.jpg

Clegg

This ain't happening lads.

Pep will sweep in on his chariot and bring him to Bayern.

Or he could just be angling for a better contract.

K1LLER7

"Manchester United is looking to contract Thiago Alcantara for next season. It will not even have to enter into negotiations with Barcelona if it stumps up a figure of €18 million, a proposal under serious consideration.

That is the total for the player's current buy-out clause. Thiago renewed his contract two seasons ago when his release fee was set at €90 million. This amount was reduced, however, to €18 million if he did not play a fixed number of games. And that is exactly what has happened.

The player's salary should also not present a problem for his departure. The midfielder currently earns €1.8 million a season, a sum which could easily be topped by a number of European clubs.
Bayern Munich would be another option. Guardiola was always one of his supporters when at Barcelona. In fact it was Pep who backed the payment of his salary, breaking from the general footballing norm that players of his age who moved up to the first team received between €1 million to €1.5 million.

Thiago has not been happy with the way this season has gone for him, a factor that could hasten his exit. Vilanova has not used him very much, at least, not as much as the player wanted. He ranks sixteenth in terms of minutes played throughout the season."

FU Pep, you've already got Gotze and Kroos. Stay away.

Meier

A bit of Neymar talk in that Talksport link by the way, City are now in for him and Graham Hunter says they'd have to pay 40 million euros to Barca on top of the 60 million to Santos.

Lol what in the fuck. That is so much money.... for the unknown.

It's just some shit that the Catalan newspaper Sport made up. FWIW, Soriano said yesterday we are not interested in Falcao or Neymar. That doesn't rule either guy out, but it isn't happening.

I posted about Thiago being available a week ago and City are interested. He'll join the Spanish revolution. :D

Wilbur

Banned
"Manchester United is looking to contract Thiago Alcantara for next season. It will not even have to enter into negotiations with Barcelona if it stumps up a figure of €18 million, a proposal under serious consideration.

That is the total for the player's current buy-out clause. Thiago renewed his contract two seasons ago when his release fee was set at €90 million. This amount was reduced, however, to €18 million if he did not play a fixed number of games. And that is exactly what has happened.

The player's salary should also not present a problem for his departure. The midfielder currently earns €1.8 million a season, a sum which could easily be topped by a number of European clubs.
Bayern Munich would be another option. Guardiola was always one of his supporters when at Barcelona. In fact it was Pep who backed the payment of his salary, breaking from the general footballing norm that players of his age who moved up to the first team received between €1 million to €1.5 million.

Thiago has not been happy with the way this season has gone for him, a factor that could hasten his exit. Vilanova has not used him very much, at least, not as much as the player wanted. He ranks sixteenth in terms of minutes played throughout the season."

FU Pep, you've already got Gotze and Kroos. Stay away.

HNNNNNNNNNMMNNNGNGGGGGHHHHHHHH

dc89

Oh great team GoT spoilers are at it again.

#willkillerpulgadc89out

I've not said anything!! I've already said I won't say anything!

---

City CEO Ferran Soriano to ESPN: "Neymar and Falcao? These reports are false, they have never been on our agenda."

Soriano to ESPN: "I want to emphasise that we have never thought of selling Aguero. El Kun will be happy to stay with us this year."

@Citywatch

Carbonox

I've not said anything!! I've already said I won't say anything!

---

City CEO Ferran Soriano to ESPN: "Neymar and Falcao? These reports are false, they have never been on our agenda."

Soriano to ESPN: "I want to emphasise that we have never thought of selling Aguero. El Kun will be happy to stay with us this year."

@Citywatch

And then he will go to Real Madrid in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom