• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eindstand+VvhJ.JPG

Bony won the golden shoe (best player in the Eresdivisie) this season.
I don't understand.

Where Strootman?

subtles

Liverpool are certain to improve next season.

They'll finish above Everton.

It will be hard imagining Liverpool getting any worse, but it should at least comfort you that United have a top class manager.

Moyes' away EPL record vs United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal: P45 W0 D18 L27.

You don't need wins to be a winner, but he is a winner.

It will be hard imagining Liverpool getting any worse, but it should at least comfort you that United have a top class manager.

I don't find it that hard to believe, especially if it ends with Suarez leaving which doesn't seem that crazy anymore when considering what a complete dumb fuck he is. Then you also got Agger in the back who's can barely walk anymore because of his back, Squirttle who has been less than impressive every time I've seen him. Coutinho and Sturridge will fall back to their real level, Gerrard is getting old, but at least they will have Andy the great returning.

Edit : and Suso is still going to be as overrated as ever cause Arnie finds him hot.

Moyes' away EPL record vs United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal: P45 W0 D18 L27.

You don't need wins to be a winner, but he is a winner.
Its not THAT hard to imagine.

Kenny was in charge under a year ago - good times.

subtles

You guys are too much. Seriously though, one of the issues I have with modern football is that the notion of finding players with certain attributes and coaching them is nigh on impossible at many clubs these days. I remember the stark contrast between Lewandowski's first season at Dortmund and his recent exploits against Madrid. Now before any of you twist my words, no, I am not saying Allen and Borini will be world class, just that if a player comes in and has a bad start many fans demand they be transferred.

Empty

it's good to see liverpool fans getting all excited based on performances when they no longer have anything to play for again

derExperte

shit like this should be bannable. this is just so wrong :/ there's a line between fuckBayern and stuff like that (even if it's sarscasm)

Agree in this case, please don't even joke about that stuff, it's way too sad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Bayern_Munich#Early_years_.281900.E2.80.9365.29

The advent of Nazism put an abrupt end to Bayern's development. The president and the coach, both of whom were Jewish, left the country. Many others in the club were also purged. Bayern was taunted as the "Jew's club" and as a semi-professional club Bayern was also affected by the ruling that football players had to be full amateurs again.

deGod

You guys are too much. Seriously though, one of the issues I have with modern football is that the notion of finding players with certain attributes and coaching them is nigh on impossible at many clubs these days. I remember the stark contrast between Lewandowski's first season at Dortmund and his recent exploits against Madrid. Now before any of you twist my words, no, I am not saying Allen and Borini will be world class, just that if I player comes in and has a bad start many fans demand they be transferred.

Yeah very true. I remember when DDG transferred from A Madrid. And when he played his first few games he wasn't great and fans and critics said he was shit and get rid of him. All those people never watched him play in La Liga

FootballFan

Personally, I can't wait until Liverpool rise back to the top.

RAWK would be even more amazing and the hate would be beautiful to see from a neutral point of view. Would turn from lolperpool to fuck liverpool.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You guys are too much. Seriously though, one of the issues I have with modern football is that the notion of finding players with certain attributes and coaching them is nigh on impossible at many clubs these days. I remember the stark contrast between Lewandowski's first season at Dortmund and his recent exploits against Madrid. Now before any of you twist my words, no, I am not saying Allen and Borini will be world class, just that if a player comes in and has a bad start many fans demand they be transferred.
According to my ManU buddy, Pogba is 'significantly better' than the Pogba they let go.

Wes

venison crêpe
What do Villa need absolutely according to you?

Backup keeper.
First choice centre back.
Competition at left back.
Attacking midfielder.
Versatile attacker (can play on either wing or behind striker).

If I'm being greedy I'll say a top notch defensive midfielder too but we could probably survive without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom