• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milanello said:
Juventus are ready to offer Bonera a 3-year contract, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. Roma and Napoli are interested too.
His contract expires in two months.

If he pulls a Pirlo I want to see him praised all year long, being nominated for the Balon D'Or 2015, grow a strangely attractive beard and write a book to insult Galliani & co within two years.

choodi

Banned
Backup keeper.
First choice centre back.
Competition at left back.
Attacking midfielder.
Versatile attacker (can play on either wing or behind striker).

If I'm being greedy I'll say a top notch defensive midfielder too but we could probably survive without one.

Hey Wes, I'm interested to hear your assessment of Holman now that you had him for a whole season.

If you remember way back at the start of the season, I recall you being quite optimistic about him, whereas I was quite critical of him.

I haven't seem too many Villa games this season, what do you think of Holman now?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus are ready to offer Bonera a 3-year contract, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. Roma and Napoli are interested too.

Nice try Galliani.
3AQmK.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Question: You said Vicky should stop these rumours but she can only do that if someone on the board tells her to?

Mancini: Vicky is in charge, ask her. It’s difficult for me to say. I say to you one thing. When I worked for Inter Milan, for a month the newspapers wrote the same as you. I thought always, it’s not true, it’s not true, because we are winning. But after the Italian Cup final, I read a newspaper which is very close with Inter. One journalist wrote that Inter probably would sack me. In that moment I realised maybe it was true. I don’t know whether it’s true or not.
I read a newspaper
which is very close with Inter

CUNTS ALL OF THEM

Tc91

City have improved as a club today.

Mancini's a dope. Just an all round unspectacular, mediocre manager.

Is Pellegrini that much better?

He spent £200m at Madrid on Kaka, Benzema, Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo and won nothing.

He did well at Villareal and has done well at Malaga but I'd be sticking with Mancini if he's the only man available to them. 1 Intertoto cup is the only trophy he's won in Europe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

He spent £200m at Madrid on Kaka, Benzema, Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo and won nothing.

He did well at Villareal and has done well at Malaga but I'd be sticking with Mancini if he's the only man available to them.

Mancini spent half a billion.

Tc91

Mancini spent half a billion.

But he's proven himself that he can actually win the League, it might of been a fluke or a freak end to the season but he's done it.

I just think it's a bit rash to sack him after 1 bad season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

He did well at Villareal and has done well at Malaga but I'd be sticking with Mancini if he's the only man available to them. 1 Intertoto cup is the only trophy he's won in Europe.

The thing is that Mancini is a dreadful manager of players. It's clear that he has lost the dressing room at City, he has no respect for his players and treats them like robots (with the exception of Balotelli). They clearly all loathe him and that alone is reason enough to change it. The terrible performance in Europe, signings and languid style of football are all icing on the cake.

Wes

venison crêpe
Oh shit

@JimProudfoot 12m
Massive story for Southampton if this is true. Cortese threatens to leave the club. Follow @BenSmithBBC for details and insight #SaintsFC

rvy

Banned
The thing is that Mancini is a dreadful manager of players. It's clear that he has lost the dressing room at City, he has no respect for his players and treats them like robots (with the exception of Balotelli). They clearly all loathe him and that alone is reason enough to change it. The terrible performance in Europe, signings and languid style of football are all icing on the cake.

Ushojax should coach City, just for fun.

Tc91

I see where you're coming from and if that's the case and it's too far to go back then I honestly think the man they should be going for is.

Rafa.

Arnie

Let the muppetry begin. Would take both of them.

City should hire Rafa. Better CV, experienced in the league, already lives close by, proven to be a genius in Europe.

Feorax

Signing Eriksen would probably be the end of Shelvey I would imagine. He won't get into the team ahead of Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Lucas, Coutinho and then Eriksen, and he's too good for U21 football.

Loan/sell and buy Wanyama? Would go for that.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hey Wes, I'm interested to hear your assessment of Holman now that you had him for a whole season.

If you remember way back at the start of the season, I recall you being quite optimistic about him, whereas I was quite critical of him.

I haven't seem too many Villa games this season, what do you think of Holman now?

He was a good tone setter in the first half of the season, his work rate standing out amongst the crowd whilst Lambert was still trying to find a natural formation for us, although he was at fault defensively a couple of times.

Once January came around and we settled in to a 4-3-3 he doesn't really fit any more. He doesn't have the physicality or calmness on the ball to be one of the central trio and lacks the dynamism to knock Agbonlahor or Weimann out of the side.

Now he's a good squad player who we can call upon to close a game out, but not if we're chasing a game. Unfortunately for him we've been doing a lot of chasing recently so his skillset hasn't really seen him as someone to turn to from the bench.

i miss everyone there is lots that we we here and now their bit here. I want to win an award

People leave go early now thus is links that scene in a dmfew food men

I always post when I do do pop
It's just fast you read the old thread and people have left and Robert don't want us to be in there anymore m. They left the community. We are too mean. I needed to be a letter version
I agree with Kyoufu we are using it and that means they don't stat

Wfyt don't I gust bab myself did we and then inter will beckon

Fuch Dante
Man looks like Dougrsy score. I want Manchester United to win t he leave next yeah

Philli counting will die vt mt sword

I think they're on the bts

I'm going to read the old thread and see why people left us because we are sound something wrong. Is it because they you hate me or arbie

Wire reading fur evolve minutes in chip shop. Negativ megaton by confuziz m. He loves I'd just wish that people loved our dommynity. When will yurt win an awssrd. The bafta

no I don't want wWarda be aide then we become insular. People hate us. Evilore. He hates. He jadf no budo
Goons cum
Of we were a think tank how would we nrvome better place

a( fish out the cunts

Vue

I just wanna go to he'd and tug my dick unrih he returns

Fergie your grandjjchilgd mean boring to you. I am a bag of surplus the. No one ban touch tour hole like I. Phelan you goon just got toilet

I feel like Abba

We need to he a feast place again I don't want new people to be scared. I miss fun. I have been sad all week because abba

Take a change on me ferg just take me home and ravish ke. I am you're fred

Can we purge the crotons

Lets just get rid of the cuoco us

STAN isn't the vrifhtest and I just want to see moyes. Fucking Sandburg isn't where I need to trout

We need new blood I can't be sad smoke next year. Can we do reaction recruitment b memcauae I just want us to he fun and I'm eat hi d octor who

It's not time for me I jus there'd ton come on footy dad we need to be he errrr. I hate us. Where are the Fulham Dane. Come on dodo al dated

Carve
We got to he stronger. Please fuss
Bud cone on swap for you're mun

I range to jerk myself onto picytes of Leon Britten

Neg totem

Come on guys. I'm trying to be better. Modding yhe game ties
Mexico is hull of beans

Can't sleep and she already is. There isn't time got that. I will think of Edison eyes ways to improve your live
Maybe I should make a thread they invites new people. I want more. I love new. I feast rat past puss

Gibbs rat rest of aloo gobi. Love budge night. Tomorrow is a bed day

I fucking love the contrast between his posts about curry and shit at 9 and then the drunk banter that starts at 11.

bjaelke

Alderweireld isn't better than Pool's current CB's.
Carragher is retiring and I think Skrtel is leaving despite what Brenny said. Coates starting ahead of him yesterday would suggest that.
City should hire Rafa. Better CV, experienced in the league, already lives close by, proven to be a genius in Europe.
And he may very well be the last manager ever to win against Ferguson #hero
no one can stop our clank
iV7dVcBlRainq.gif

Scum

Ush or Rafa for the job. dc, get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom