• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Let the muppetry begin. Would take both of them.

City should hire Rafa. Better CV, experienced in the league, already lives close by, proven to be a genius in Europe.

How the fuck did we not score in Torino?

JUST ONE GOAL CAPELLO YOU SPUNKBUBBLE

GorillaJu

Signing Eriksen would probably be the end of Shelvey I would imagine. He won't get into the team ahead of Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Lucas, Coutinho and then Eriksen, and he's too good for U21 football.

Loan/sell and buy Wanyama? Would go for that.

We aren't signing Eriksen.

Also, do you honestly think Rodgers would do away with Shelvey? Isn't he alleged to rate him very highly?

is this everything? that's good for one bookmark
Left one or two out that at least made some sense.

Reposting for new page
i miss everyone there is lots that we we here and now their bit here. I want to win an award

People leave go early now thus is links that scene in a dmfew food men

I always post when I do do pop
It's just fast you read the old thread and people have left and Robert don't want us to be in there anymore m. They left the community. We are too mean. I needed to be a letter version
I agree with Kyoufu we are using it and that means they don't stat

Wfyt don't I gust bab myself did we and then inter will beckon

Fuch Dante
Man looks like Dougrsy score. I want Manchester United to win t he leave next yeah

Philli counting will die vt mt sword

I think they're on the bts

I'm going to read the old thread and see why people left us because we are sound something wrong. Is it because they you hate me or arbie

Wire reading fur evolve minutes in chip shop. Negativ megaton by confuziz m. He loves I'd just wish that people loved our dommynity. When will yurt win an awssrd. The bafta

no I don't want wWarda be aide then we become insular. People hate us. Evilore. He hates. He jadf no budo
Goons cum
Of we were a think tank how would we nrvome better place

a( fish out the cunts

Vue

I just wanna go to he'd and tug my dick unrih he returns

Fergie your grandjjchilgd mean boring to you. I am a bag of surplus the. No one ban touch tour hole like I. Phelan you goon just got toilet

I feel like Abba

We need to he a feast place again I don't want new people to be scared. I miss fun. I have been sad all week because abba

Take a change on me ferg just take me home and ravish ke. I am you're fred

Can we purge the crotons

Lets just get rid of the cuoco us

STAN isn't the vrifhtest and I just want to see moyes. Fucking Sandburg isn't where I need to trout

We need new blood I can't be sad smoke next year. Can we do reaction recruitment b memcauae I just want us to he fun and I'm eat hi d octor who

It's not time for me I jus there'd ton come on footy dad we need to be he errrr. I hate us. Where are the Fulham Dane. Come on dodo al dated

Carve
We got to he stronger. Please fuss
Bud cone on swap for you're mun

I range to jerk myself onto picytes of Leon Britten

Neg totem

Come on guys. I'm trying to be better. Modding yhe game ties
Mexico is hull of beans

Can't sleep and she already is. There isn't time got that. I will think of Edison eyes ways to improve your live
Maybe I should make a thread they invites new people. I want more. I love new. I feast rat past puss

Gibbs rat rest of aloo gobi. Love budge night. Tomorrow is a bed day

Mastadon

Banned

Also, do you honestly think Rodgers would do away with Shelvey? Isn't he alleged to rate him very highly?

He's seemingly regressed a bit since the start of the season. I would have imagined he would of featured more if Rodger's does rate him so highly, especially when Allen went out and Henderson still wasn't 100% trusted by him.

Kyoufu

Wigan going down tomorrow. First ever club to win the FA Cup and be relegated in the same season.

They won't be missed.

Kenka

Anyone from Brazil that could tell us more about Bernard ?

sambafoot said:
Bernard's mother Dona Nélia commented before the state league final between Atlético Mineiro and Cruzeiro that the winger might be close to joining a German team.
Dortmund most probably. If true, then I don't see Dortmund purchase Eriksen, Fischer or anyone else to replace Götze.

dc89

Who the fuck is Vicky?

Vicky Kloss. Head of Communications. The enemy down the corridor.

Is Pellegrini that much better?

He spent £200m at Madrid on Kaka, Benzema, Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo and won nothing.

He did well at Villareal and has done well at Malaga but I'd be sticking with Mancini if he's the only man available to them. 1 Intertoto cup is the only trophy he's won in Europe.

Do you really think Pellegrini made those signings? Really? REALLY?

He had a 75% win percentage at Real. Better than Barca that season iirc.

I think he also holds the record for taking a debutant team the furthest In the CL. He is no mug dude.

According to this dude;

https://twitter.com/ArgenPreviews/status/333572095923601410

He's revered as some sort of god by San Lorenzo fans in South America. He took a young team and made them almost unbeatable.

Tc91

Vicky Kloss. Head of Communications. The enemy down the corridor.

Do you really think Pellegrini made those signings? Really? REALLY?

He had a 75% win percentage at Real. Better than Barca that season iirc.

I think he also holds the record for taking a debutant team the furthest In the CL. He is no mug dude.

According to this dude;

https://twitter.com/ArgenPreviews/status/333572095923601410

He's revered as some sort of god by San Lorenzo fans in South America. He took a young team and made them almost unbeatable.

ay_104227994.jpg

GorillaJu

Dude Pellegrini is a very good manager. Don't let the haters get to you, dc.

United fans are just jelly. City gets Pellegrini, they get Moyes. It's like in Ferris Bueller's day off, when he complains because for her birthday his sister got a car, and he got a computer.

Feorax

He rated Shelvey as he saw him as one of the few in the team who could score. Over the course of the season, other players have stepped up and Jonjo now can't hit a proverbial barn door.

He's far too raw. Consider that he primarily plays in the same position as Coutinho, and Coutinho is a few months younger, and you can see the issue.

United fans are just jelly. City gets Pellegrini, they get Moyes. It's like in Ferris Bueller's day off, when he complains because for her birthday his sister got a car, and he got a computer.

Hey, most of us have said he's a good manager. I think only TC didn't.

And yet, his sister is the one that's always angry while he basically lives the dream life.

Kyoufu

Sky Italia said Falcao to Monaco should be announced officially today.

I still have a hard time believing it. Falcao should be in the CL.

Feorax

Personally, I still think he's BVB bound, but I see Agger has publicly tried to persuade him, so obviously the club still think there's a chance.

Zabojnik

EXACTLY

Peluso, Padoin, Giaccherini, Isla, Bendtner, Anelka and Simone Pepe.

All unnecessary and we won the league without them.

You could make a case for SP7, Giak, and Isla I suppose. But I'm willing to lose all of them for a 'top' striker.

Mumei, ban this filth RIGHT NOW. How dare you? HOW DARE YOU? SP7 > CR7. <3
I'll add Matri, Quaglia, Giovinco and Bendtner. We lose nothing by selling them. Whoever we bring in will be at least at their level. So why not risk it? We already know these players won't help as reach 'the next level', might as well try new ones.

How the fuck did we not score in Torino?

JUST ONE GOAL CAPELLO YOU SPUNKBUBBLE

Let it go, Yurt. We'll need something to motivate us next season. :p

Wilbur

Banned
Still want to make FootyGAF a better place for newcomers?

Yes :lol. Maybe we do scare newcomers off. You see loads of people round GAF who have avs or post in threads like that SAF one, or even posters that used to be in the old threads, and they don't participate here. I get that we do a lot of off topic shit but it's unlikely you'll find as varied and as informed a bunch of opinions on the actual sport as on here considering we're not a club-centric board. Genuinely a lot of interesting and knowledgable discussions are had on here and it would be nice to get more fans of new clubs and stuff! Arkon's disappeared as well :(

I did just read my posts from last night. Not too sure what it all meant aha. We went out, pub closed early and then I was awake all night like a melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom