• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I actually think that hiring Pep changed Heynckes, during the second half of the season he displayed a sense of urgency he hadnt shown before. Heynckes leaving is definitely bittersweet, but they part ways on the best of terms. There are no bads feeling and Heynckes is still great friends für Uli, Kalle etc.

Are you saying he's going to visit him in prison?

It would be funny if he shares a cell with Breno.
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Any update on Breno btw? :(

tumblr_inline_mn75fmrOdc1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mn75gqhdqa1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mn75hhHzpo1qz4rgp.jpg

Shinji (in Dortmund colors) playing with a fan who had asked him to play a while back. Finally did it and then spent time in the family's home.

Salvadora

I actually think that hiring Pep changed Heynckes, during the second half of the season he displayed a sense of urgency he hadnt shown before. Heynckes leaving is definitely bittersweet, but they part ways on the best of terms. There are no bads feeling and Heynckes is still great friends für Uli, Kalle etc.
That's reassuring to hear.

I do wonder what the game plan is with Guardiola. I mean, in terms of success you're already at the top and have an absolutely cracking side who play beautiful football. He's definitely going to draw attention to the Bundesliga, though.

fuenf

Are you saying he's going to visit him in prison?

It would be funny if he shares a cell with Breno.
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Any update on Breno btw? :(

why on earth did I write 'für' it doesnt even make sense in German.

I think Breno might be getting 'out' this summer (he'll only have to report to the police every other day or something like that), there were rumours that 1.FC Nuremburg wants to help him

Clegg

If rumours are true then we're going to see a Madrid fire sale this summer.

The only players they won't consider a bid for are Casillas, Ramos, Ronaldo, Ozil and Varane.

8a7lXey.jpg

I don't rate him, but the English game might suit him.

Well yeah Chelsea really needs a tireless midfielder that will just work his ass off, so even if he's not the best CM in the world, I think he would do well at Chelsea when the standard at the position is Mikel or Luiz (or a constantly injured Romeu).

Linius

Since when do you play on pc?

I just bought if for a dollar. I already own Alan Wake+DLC on the Xbox

Since I can buy some pretty cheap stuff from time to time. Also have one of the early humble bundles because I wanted Psychonauts. I paid two buck btw, you cheap basterd!

Hopefully it works with my Xbox controller.

Hixx

I never played American Nightmare tho I did buy the original when it came out at full price.

So I bought it. FOR THE MINIMUM PRICE

And I FEEL BAD OK

Linius

Can you get a wireless Xbox controller to work with a Laptop? I just realised I broke my wired one a while back. Fucking FIFA.

Clegg

I never actually finished Skyrim. Got halfway through the game before stopping.

Decided to give it another go and I think I like it better than before. Just downloaded the Dragonborn dlc too. Hopefully its good.

fuenf

Added the CL videos Wes, spidye and fuenf found (and a few more) to the CL OT. Let the hype begin!

as I said before your OT is amazing, it even makes me like Chelsea a little bit more (didnt expect to ever say these words) ;)

He's the soft lad.

That Dortmund video is brilliant, but the best part of it is how they've managed to erase Gotze from history.

I feel sad for Götze, he doesnt deserve this shit. He never said he'd never leave to club or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom