• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

A Malaga rep has confirmed Real Madrid's interest in Isco. Yes, please!

AS is also reporting we're still throwing in for Bale, Cavani and Vidal.

I feel a gigantic hard on.
B2sEy44.jpg

Marca have you linked with these 4 players.
Real Madrid has already put the wheels in motion for Gareth Bale. The deal is a tricky one, however, as negotiating with the president of Tottenham is agonizing.

Tc91

wut. Rooney is a world class player. He´s really underrated. One of the most versatile and inteligent players in the world.

I´m not surprised he has been indolent and lazy this season, Ferguson treated him like shit. Pygmalion effect.

The best United player. Probably the best player in the entire Premier. Just speaking the truth.

Not so sure about that. Best all round player imo if you need a player to do a job for your team Rooney is the man to do it, he tracks back, works hard (when he's not been a fat lazy shit on his holidays), superb passing range and is still a world class finisher.

Best player in his position? No chance.

wut. Rooney is a world class player. He´s really underrated. One of the most versatile and inteligent players in the world.

I´m not surprised he has been indolent and lazy this season, Ferguson treated him like shit. Pygmalion effect.

The best United player. Probably the best player in the entire Premier. Just speaking the truth.

You're insane. He came back unfit and chubby from the break and it's not that long ago that he handed in a transfer request for the first time, he has been treated very well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@ArsenalGAF

The latest on Jovetic

Benedetto Ferrara (Repubblica): "Jovetic has made it clear he wants to stay in Italy & agent Ramadani has promised Juventus. €30m cash is difficult but Fiorentina could take players like Marrone & Leali from Juventus in exchange"

Fuck that. Leali is only allowed to move ON LOAN.

Marrone, as much as I love him, is not needed atm.

bjaelke

Theyre still banging on about Neymar?

Give it up, you annoying cunts.

They are a bit ambiguous when it comes to Neymar's destination. They posted an article yesterday saying he was on his way to Barcelona.
Neymar's contract with Santos expires in 2014 and includes a €65 million release clause. However, the club could stand to lose him for free if it doesn't offload him this summer and instead allows him to run down his deal. According to 'O Globo', the starlet's move to the Catalan capital could be confirmed as early as Wednesday, after the Santos board meets to analyse Barça's latest offer.

pulga

Banned
HNNNGGG HEYNCKES HAS SAID YES TO MADRID IF CARLETTO FALLS THROUGH

FUCK ANCELOTTI

GET JUPP

FLORENTINO!!!

Edit: We've also let Leverkusen know we want Carvajal back! Yes!

GQman2121

Banned
Neymar is destined for Barca, where he will be overshadowed by the better players around him. He'll cry about it, fuck off Italy, and ultimately head back to Brazil all before his 26th birthday.

Tc91

George Best would of been 67 today! R.I.P Georgie boy.

Good article on him in the banned paper.

Maradona good; Pelé better; George Best.

Salvadora

He already retired years ago and made a comeback at Bayern, then Leverkusen and again Bayern. Probably not the hardest thing to change his mind with an interesting/good offer.

Hell nah, Bayern gently forced him out.

I think he wanted to retire but the recent success, relit his fire and he's genuinely sad he has to leave.

I feel for him considering the success he's had this year (especially if he delivers the Champion's League), deserves more than to be gently shown the door by Bayern regardless of Pep's availability.

fuenf

I feel for him considering the success he's had this year (especially if he delivers the Champion's League), deserves more than to be gently shown the door by Bayern regardless of Pep's availability.

I actually think that hiring Pep changed Heynckes, during the second half of the season he displayed a sense of urgency he hadnt shown before. Heynckes leaving is definitely bittersweet, but they part ways on the best of terms. There are no bads feeling and Heynckes is still great friends with Uli, Kalle etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom