• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Yes :lol. Maybe we do scare newcomers off. You see loads of people round GAF who have avs or post in threads like that SAF one, or even posters that used to be in the old threads, and they don't participate here. I get that we do a lot of off topic shit but it's unlikely you'll find as varied and as informed a bunch of opinions on the actual sport as on here considering we're not a club-centric board. Genuinely a lot of interesting and knowledgable discussions are had on here and it would be nice to get more fans of new clubs and stuff! Arkon's disappeared as well :(

I did just read my posts from last night. Not too sure what it all meant aha. We went out, pub closed early and then I was awake all night like a melt.

I'd leave if we were only allowed talk about football. I go to two forums, here and an olivia one. I like you guys but kind of have a passing interest in football. Just about enough to talk about it here sometimes. If we lose afer dark I am out.

I'd leave if we were only allowed talk about football. I go to two forums, here and an olivia one. I like you guys but kind of have a passing interest in football. Just about enough to talk about it here sometimes. If we lose afer dark I am out.

I think it's awesome really. It's a thread for the football fans of GAF to hang out in. All of us have varying degrees of obsession with the beautiful game, but in the end it's not the only reason we are here.

Me? I think all of you as my scouts for my Football Manager fix <3

Wilbur

Banned

I think there's a wonderfully healthy mix of both on here. Even when we're afer darking we're generally talking about sucking JT off or something.

Arnie

Interesting.

I also heard this morning that Eriksen was all but done for Liverpool.

Think that may well happen.
Don't do this to me, I need to work, and Eriksen's my primary Rumbo wish. If the BVB interest is concrete then there's no way he'd choose us, no matter how many tweets Agger sends him.

Regarding Shelvey, I've slowly come around to the idea that he's really limited. Yesterday he looke lazy, it was frustrating to watch. I really want to see him go on loan to one of the promoted teams and get a season of experience. That's precisely what he needs, because he isn't ready to challenge Henderson, Allen (as he played early on), or Eriksen for a third midfield spot.

Zabojnik

is it wrong that i want to buy the vinyl even though i have no vinyl player?

Nope. Worth it for the covers alone.

Style-ideas-for-walls-8.jpg

Don't do this to me, I need to work, and Eriksen's my primary Rumbo wish. If the BVB interest is concrete then there's no way he'd choose us, no matter how many tweets Agger sends him.

Regarding Shelvey, I've slowly come around to the idea that he's really limited. Yesterday he looke lazy, it was frustrating to watch. I really want to see him go on loan to one of the promoted teams and get a season of experience. That's precisely what he needs, because he isn't ready to challenge Henderson, Allen (as he played early on), or Eriksen for a third midfield spot.
Viva ITK is serious.

Who put some money down on this?

YOU GUYS COULD HAVE BEEN RICH

Wilbur

Banned

Haven't watched MOTD yet but I can't say I've ever really rated Voldy. He's got a good hit on him and shit, but like you say he's pretty limited. Admirably led the line when everyone was out earlier this season a few times but he doesn't have a good enough footballing brain to be a mainstay in a projected Rodgers side. Loan would do him good, somewhere like Watford/Brighton/Villa where he's likely to play and play good football; I want Powell to go to one of those clubs next year.

Feorax

Since we are in full muppet mode, how has Albiol been in his limited playtime for Madrid this season? We've been linked this morning and he seems to fit the bill of what Rodgers wants to replace Carra with.

Wes

venison crêpe

Dear Vulva_ITK,

Please may you tell me who we are signing for next season. I would like Fabregas, James and Wanyama please.

Kindest regards

Laboured-kun
Froggie's retirement means everything is in the balance.

I will report back to you once Moysey sends his wishlist to Wooders.

Remains to be seen whether my line into Froggie/Gill continues to bear fruit.

But Eriksen is defo going Pool. Liverpool fans should spend every waking minute watching his YouTube clips.

rvy

Banned
Hey rvy! Here's something to cheer you up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8YM4idFsIU

Spoiler: Benfica supporter KOs a dumb ass Porto supporter during the game.

*edit* Actually, it seems they're both Porto supporters, only one of them was an idiot, and the other one wasn't.

Yeah, it was two Porto supporters. Watched this yesterday. The guy who knocked the other one out seems like a good dude. More Porto supporters like that are welcomed.

Arnie

But Eriksen is defo going Pool. Liverpool fans should spend every waking minute watching his YouTube clips.
STOP

Serious though ArnieITK just got a real life tip from a friend who did an interview with a current United scout/physio (often goes to games to keep an eye on Tunnicliffe, but he's a physio by trade). Apparently the United physio department's been shit for th last few years and he reckons Moyes' first job is to tighten it up. He's an ex Everton player who knows Moyes well (if you can guess who it is then ill confirm it) and he reckons he'll be promoted to a physio role within the first team. My mate who interviewed him said he was showing him texts from Moyes that were like 'cant believe it I'm over the moon etc'.

Zabojnik

According to Tuttosport, Prade (Fiorentina's sporting director) is pushing for Quaglia and Matri. Napoli and Roma also also interested.

OMG, OMG, OMG. Lightning, it's happening! JUVEEEEEETIC!

STOP

Serious though ArnieITK just got a real life tip from a friend who did an interview with a current United scout/physio (often goes to games to keep an eye on Tunnicliffe, but he's a physio by trade). Apparently the United physio department's been shit for th last few years and he reckons Moyes' first job is to tighten it up. He's an ex Everton player who knows Moyes well (if you can guess who it is then ill confirm it) and he reckons he'll be promoted to a physio role within the first team. My mate who interviewed him said he was showing him texts from Moyes that were like 'cant believe it I'm over the moon etc'.

Dat's some fine ITKing Arnie.

bjaelke

According to Tuttosport, Prade (Fiorentina's sporting director) is pushing for Quaglia and Matri. Napoli and Roma also also interested.

Arsenal have dropped their interest in Jovetic and are instead looking at Sporting CP's Bruma.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pepe-dani-alves-o.gif

Vidal "I have seen Llorente play and he is a great striker. He is physically strong and excellent with the ball at his feet, too. He is unlike any other attacker in Italy. I would say that he is a bit like Ibrahimovic."

llorente-vs-real-madrid-o.gif

Dat chest control pleases Pirlo.

Messi

"Here" Cameron said as she took off her sweater and draped it over Thirteen's shoulders.

Cameron gently rubbed thirteen's arms up and down trying to warm her up.

"Now you'll be cold" Thirteen said, observing the blonde who was in a t-shirt.

"I'll be fine"

Thirteen smiled.

Cameron noticed that they were standing closer to one another than they had been before, she took another step forward and looked into Thirteen's eyes.

Thirteen gently brushed some hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron decided to see how deep her feelings for Thirteen went.

"I'm sorry I was so-"

Cameron's lips grazed Thirteen's, cutting off her words. Thirteen put her arm around the back of Cameron's waist and pulled her closer. Cameron felt a her lips tingle at the contact. Cameron felt her feelings for Thirteen get stronger as the kiss continued, she was falling for her.

Thirteen liked the contact and it seemed like everything had disappeared except for Cameron. Thirteen felt the connection between them get deeper.

Cameron broke the kiss and stepped back. Confusion fell over Thirteen's face.

"I'm sorry, I have to go"

"Here" Cameron said as she took off her sweater and draped it over Thirteen's shoulders.

"I'll be fine"

Thirteen smiled.

Cameron noticed that they were standing closer to one another than they had been before, she took another step forward and looked into Thirteen's eyes.

Thirteen gently brushed some hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron decided to see how deep her feelings for Thirteen went.

"I'm sorry I was so-"

Cameron's lips grazed Thirteen's, cutting off her words. Thirteen put her arm around the back of Cameron's waist and pulled her closer. Cameron felt a her lips tingle at the contact. Cameron felt her feelings for Thirteen get stronger as the kiss continued, she was falling for her.

Thirteen liked the contact and it seemed like everything had disappeared except for Cameron. Thirteen felt the connection between them get deeper.

Mancini-shock-gif.gif

We just spent like £30m building a new medical wing at Aon Training Complex so it's already sorted.

I never read into the Moyes/Rooney beefage but I just came across the following:

At one point Moyes calls Rooney into his office and tells him &#8220;Stay away from [Duncan] Ferguson. He&#8217;s a bad example to you.&#8221; Rooney immediately tells Ferguson about this in front of all the other players. Another time, Moyes accuses Rooney of &#8220;eating too many f***ing McDonalds&#8221; and puts him on extra training. Rooney is angry when Moyes sends a physio to ensure he does the extra work properly.

They have a knack for getting on each other&#8217;s nerves. When Rooney is presented to the press after signing his first professional contract, he swigs from a big bottle of water on the table. &#8220;I could hear Moyesy whispering beside me, &#8216;Use the f***ing glass!&#8217; I just ignored him . . . &#8221;

Moyes is portrayed as a politician, hungry for credit: &#8220;He had carefully and cleverly built up the image of &#8216;Mr Everton&#8217;, the manager of the people&#8217;s club . . .&#8221; Rooney even claims that Moyes was jealous of his success. &#8220;I began to think there was one person who seemed to be a bit upset and envious of what was happening to me &#8211; and that was Moyes . . . when he realised I was getting so much of the limelight I felt he resented it.&#8221; By the end: &#8220;I would have gone anywhere to get away from Liverpool and David Moyes.&#8221;

Yeah I think Rooney is gone LOL

Messi

"I love you Remy...And I'm not planning on going anywhere"

Cameron grazed Thirteens cheek with her finger as she wiped away the tears. She brushed some stray hair behind Thirteen's ears.

"I love you" Thirteen said softly.

Cameron smiled.

The older doctor grazed her cheek and gently kissed her. Thirteen deepened the kiss, they stumbled backwards as they made their way to Cameron's bedroom.

Thirteen gently slid her hands under Cameron's shirt, slowly removing it. Cameron did the same with Thirteen's shirt. The brunette pulled Cameron's body into hers. They began to stumble backwards again and they fell onto the bed. Thirteen's hands explored Cameron's body gently and softly. The blonde moaned into Thirteen's lips. Thirteen broke the kiss and a smile surfaced on her face. The younger doctor brushed her fingers above Cameron's jeans, she looked into Cameron's eyes as she slowly unzipped them. Cameron pulled Thirteens head down and kissed her deeply. Cameron moaned as Thirteen began to please her girlfriend. Thirteen loved every sound Cameron made, she hadn't felt a true connection in a long while, and she was happy she had one with Cameron.

Thirteen watched Cameron as she slept deeply. A smile crept onto Thirteen's face. She brushed some stray pieces of hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron cuddled more into Thirteen at that moment. For once in her life Thirteen felt truly happy.
##

The serial tension is killing me gaf

"I'll be fine"

Thirteen smiled.

"I'm sorry I was so-"

ibqAyWEPus0lyp.gif

bjaelke

BKJehZ6CIAAOe2Z.jpg:large

sportingintelligence &#8207;@sportingintel 3m
#mcfc's 'Last Supper' moment. Look at the faces (front row, l-r) of Marwood, Begiristain, Soriano, Khaldoon.

"I love you Remy...And I'm not planning on going anywhere"

Cameron grazed Thirteens cheek with her finger as she wiped away the tears. She brushed some stray hair behind Thirteen's ears.

"I love you" Thirteen said softly.

Cameron smiled.

The older doctor grazed her cheek and gently kissed her. Thirteen deepened the kiss, they stumbled backwards as they made their way to Cameron's bedroom.

Thirteen gently slid her hands under Cameron's shirt, slowly removing it. Cameron did the same with Thirteen's shirt. The brunette pulled Cameron's body into hers. They began to stumble backwards again and they fell onto the bed. Thirteen's hands explored Cameron's body gently and softly. The blonde moaned into Thirteen's lips. Thirteen broke the kiss and a smile surfaced on her face. The younger doctor brushed her fingers above Cameron's jeans, she looked into Cameron's eyes as she slowly unzipped them. Cameron pulled Thirteens head down and kissed her deeply. Cameron moaned as Thirteen began to please her girlfriend. Thirteen loved every sound Cameron made, she hadn't felt a true connection in a long while, and she was happy she had one with Cameron.

Thirteen watched Cameron as she slept deeply. A smile crept onto Thirteen's face. She brushed some stray pieces of hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron cuddled more into Thirteen at that moment. For once in her life Thirteen felt truly happy.
##

The serial tension is killing me gaf
tumblr_llzmq362eM1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Sorry for the shit quality lol

"I'll be fine"

Thirteen smiled.

"I'm sorry I was so-"

tommoijuvt.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can't help but feel there was something 'missing' on Saturday.

Ou3WLff.jpg

It wasn't the same.
:(

C_3_Media_1478890_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

jqI74qG.jpg

Can you blame them? Quagliatri won two consecutive titles!
3AQmK.gif

And two consecutive 7th place medals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom