• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Guardian are also running with that PSG story. They're saying PSG will match Rooneys current wages which are £300k per week. That figure can't be right.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Jovetic's agent has confirmed he would prefer an Italian move. Ruh-roh, Arsenal.

Why are Arsenal that interested? Jovetic is a great talent but his goal record this season is nothing amazing and he seems to be made of glass.

Feorax

So Rio has signed a 1 year extension? Lol, Moose from Talksport was convinced talks had started for him to go back to West Ham.

I can see Shelvey going back there though.

Linius

They better make all the special edition stuff DLC as opposed to being locked to that. Seems a lot to miss out on.

Yeah, I hope so too. I'm willing to pay a little extra. But I don't want to pay megatons extra for some edition with a cap and other stuff I don't use. Just want the DLC.

Clegg

As Yurt says, Jovetic would be a great player to have playing off another great goalscorer. Arsenal don't have that either.

I don't think Giroud has the consistency to be a top striker and Walcott is probably a better second striker than main centre forward.

Wenger probably has plans to turn Jovetic into another RVP.

Wes

venison crêpe
Guardian are also running with that PSG story. They're saying PSG will match Rooneys current wages which are £300k per week. That figure can't be right.

They probably mean match his pay after tax which I believe is higher in France than in the UK.

Wilbur

Banned
Rumours that Uefa will announce that from 2015/16 winners of Europa League will qualify for the Champions League.

Good, it's a great incentive. I was thinking they should also only offer it to the top two in countries like Italy and Portugal, and three in countries like Spain/England/Germany, and instead offer a place to the domestic cup winners, but then you'll only see United/Chelsea/City winning it anyway.

Kenka

Good, it's a great incentive. I was thinking they should also only offer it to the top two in countries like Italy and Portugal, and three in countries like Spain/England/Germany, and instead offer a place to the domestic cup winners, but then you'll only see United/Chelsea/City winning it anyway.
Bradford, Union Berlin, Rayo Vallecano and Triestana in the CL. Believe.

Kenka

Would give them some extra money from the preliminary rounds anyway, would be nice to see, and the fans might get to see a glamour tie or two.

Actually, I am not against it. Far from it.
I mean, Notts County in the CL ? Bring it on. Stade Reims in the CL ? Hell yes. Dynamo Dresden ? All over my face.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain, Llorente, Jovetic, Vucinic and Giovinco.

tumblr_mn7tb5Fsjk1r30r4xo1_r1_500.gif

-

tumblr_mn6kknNGLx1r30r4xo1_250.gif

tumblr_mn6kknNGLx1r30r4xo2_250.gif

LOOOL Marchisio you fucking asshole. Lamborghini of all cars? He's so leaving to United.

Arnie

It's not a marketing trick because NYCFC doesn't have any fans. It's just a bit of hot air and a way for City to move players, and subsequently money, from one account to the other.

Just get on with building your much flaunted Etihad Campus and stop dicking about with this nonsense.

Clegg

Cavani, Fernandinho & Isco head up Manchester City's €140m summer splurge

Edinson Cavani, Fernandinho, Isco, Thiago Alcantara, Jesus Navas and Diego Novaretti make up City's stellar six-man shortlist drawn up in a series of meetings between director of football Txiki Begiristain, chief executive Ferran Soriano, football administration officer Brian Marwood and chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak, who reports directly to Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi owners who have bankrolled the club into the upper echelons of the English game.

Hixx

jbxEZUF7ZwrV2a.jpg

This pic is depressing as fuck. How the fat get that is Titus Bramble got to play PL football (look at how fucking overweight he is here, it's unbelievable) and that we now have the striking equivalent of his good self up front for us now :|

Arnie

I swear when City do scouting reports they ignore the part on the left that tells you if the player is interested in joining.

They draw up these fantastic lists of players who dream of Real, United, and Barcelona, and then ultimately look like idiots as they present Rodwell and Sinclair to the national press.

Out of that list I reckon they'll get Fernandinho and Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom