• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I don't watch many movies these days. I only watch ones that I know are really good - and not that I don't think Se7en is good, it just takes an extreme force of will to get me to rent and watch a movie. Maybe if Netflix was half decent in Japan I'd watch more.

dc89

City V Chelsea is on ESPN UK tonight if anyone's bothered. I guess it will be around 1/2am. :/

$1 from every ticket sold is being donated to the Oklahoma recovery fund.

flippedb

Banned
tumblr_mn8rhtDokk1r8mj1eo1_250.gif

Six years ago ;_;

Meier

I've never seen Se7en. Is it good?

One of the best films I've ever seen. Definitely qualifies as a must see.

It sort of spoils the ending but you don't know the content of their conversation there anyway. Knowing he shoots him doesn't necessarily ruin the lead-up to it. Trust me, you're not surprised he does kill him given the circumstances. Next thing you guys will tell me you haven't seen The Usual Suspects too... come on, Kevin Spacey is a legend for those two flicks. American Beauty is take it or leave it.

Tc91

Why don't the people on Deal or No Deal just go all the way to the box that they picked?

2 days in a row now they've had the £250,000 in their box.

tumblr_mn8rhtDokk1r8mj1eo1_250.gif

Six years ago ;_;

Never forget.
Mostly because it's going to be our last CL won in a looooong time.

Still, what a night that one was. So perfect, so good. And winning the Champions League the same season Inter wins their first Scudetto in 20 years. Soooooo good.

Meier

http://i.minus.com/ivshI0QGQLa74.gif[img][/QUOTE]

This gif is great. Quiche is a nice looking kid, he's gonna be a lady killer. What gets me every time is the Leafs cap. It seems weird seeing an English guy wearing one.

The City/Chelsea friendly is at 7:20 tonight.. guess I can watch the first half or so on my phone. Macca concert starts at 8.

Quiche has one of those faces that you just want to experiment with and see if cum sticks to it

Stay away from me Wilbz.

The quiche GIF is the new DC89/67/23/45JuveShirt.GIF.

I hate how it loops more than anything!

This gif is great. Quiche is a nice looking kid, he's gonna be a lady killer. What gets me every time is the Leafs cap. It seems weird seeing an English guy wearing one.

The City/Chelsea friendly is at 7:20 tonight.. guess I can watch the first half or so on my phone. Macca concert starts at 8.

My hair is ridiculously long atm so I ended up trying to use this hat most of the time :lol I got it when I went to Toronto to be fair :lol

Here's a quote from Quiche after a while at our stadium : "I think you're actually very normal, compared to everyone else here".

The people in front of us were a little crazy haha.

Kagawa roots for Dortmund

Shinji Kagawa admits he has been "inspired" by his former team Borussia Dortmund’s run to the Champions League final this season.

Dortmund take on Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, who regained the German title at their expense last month, at Wembley on Saturday evening.

Jurgen Klopp’s side have won plenty of admirers for their pressing, high-tempo game and Japanese star Shinji, who played for them for two seasons between 2010 and 2012, hopes they'll win the European Cup for a second time this weekend.

"I want to play better in the Champions League next season because I’ve been inspired to see Dortmund make it to the final," Kagawa told ManUtd.jp recently. "I was encouraged to know there is a chance for me to be on the big stage with United.

"I’ve followed how they are doing and have kept in touch with some of the players. Each time they progressed in the Champions League, I sent them a text to say congratulations."

Bayern won the league this season with six games to spare, a record in Germany’s top flight, but have failed to win any of their last six league encounters with Dortmund.

"Bayern will find it hard against Dortmund as they haven’t beaten them in the league for three seasons," added Kagawa, who will be watching on TV while on international duty.

"Dortmund will play hard without being over-confident. I expect it will be an exciting match and I hope Dortmund will be European champions."

dc89

BREAKING NEWS: Paddy Power sources have just told us that Manuel Pellegrini is signing a deal to become the next Man City manager right now!

@paddyPower

:lol paddy power sources. Couldn't make that shit up.

Messi

How do you unblock a toilet with no plunger.

I am in the loo at work and I fucked up. My boss can't see this.

It also should be noted that there is waste in there :(

Halp

How do you unblock a toilet with no plunger.

I am in the loo at work and I fucked up. My boss can't see this.

It also should be noted that there is waste in there :(

Halp

You wait until the coast is clear and leave it as a surprise for whoever comes in there next.

You should join Gentle Lovers FC (or are we FC Gentle Lovers? Hard to say).

Believe FC got both J-Biebs and MJ now, I think it's the superior club.

Messi

You wait until the coast is clear and leave it as a surprise for whoever comes in there next.

Believe FC got both J-Biebs and MJ now, I think it's the superior club.

It's just me and the boss. Not an option. If I leave the loo now he will know I am a bad person

Scoop it out with your hands

How did this happen. What were you doing.

Shit and waaaay too much paper. I am a generous wiper you see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom