• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
At work recently I shit into the bowl and only like 15% of the inside was white and the rest looked like someone had smeared their gall bladder around it.

Rad-

Is there a bucket nearby? Pour some super hot water into the toilet, that should open it. That's what usually works for me.

WJD

At work recently I shit into the bowl and only like 15% of the inside was white and the rest looked like someone had smeared their gall bladder around it.

why didn't I get a snapchat?

And I had a poo at work once and had to use an old golf club to chop it up so it'd flush.

Wilbur

Banned
why didn't I get a snapchat?

And I had a poo at work once and had to use an old golf club to chop it up so it'd flush.

I panicked. Didn't really think about snapchat considering it looked like I aborted a foetus in the nando's fucking toilet

Carbonox

I always push my skidmarks down with the toilet brush but can see flakes.

I don't like using a toilet brush because you get poop on it and then you put it back in to its container, poop and all.

I use toilet paper to push the skidmarks down. Though I have to use a fair bit (scrunch it up in to the size of a baseball) so I don't slip and get nuggets inbetween my finger nails.

WJD

I don't like using a toilet brush because you get poop on it and then you put it back in to its container, poop and all.

I use toilet paper to push the skidmarks down. Though I have to use a fair bit (scrunch it up in to the size of a baseball) so I don't slip and get nuggets inbetween my finger nails.

That's gross. Just use the toilet brush man. It's meant to be shitty.

kharma45

Be a man and tell them what happened.

I... what.

What you need is;

Yellow marigolds
Toilet paper to wrap around your face

Then just punch the poop in the toilet that should break it up enough to flush.

But watch out for dat splash back.

Also I reminder for everyone when you've taken a dump and it comes to flushing always shut the lid as poo particles can fly in the air and land in your mouth.

Messi

This is where we are at

N3Ue8Sj.jpeg

I am gonna flush again

What you need is;

Yellow marigolds
Toilet paper to wrap around your face

Then just punch the poop in the toilet that should break it up enough to flush.

But watch out for dat splash back.

Also I reminder for everyone when you've taken a dump and it comes to flushing always shut the lid as poo particles can fly in the air and land in your mouth.

Wat

:lol

Meier

That picture. I was so not expecting it.

/dead

I don't think I've ever used /dead but I had to here. I've got tears in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom