• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth buying a security app, like the McAffee one you get the trial for? Not bothered about the virus protection and backup, but would like a way of locating it if it gets stolen/misplaced

Wes

venison crêpe
According to Italian media, Rafa Benitez’s agent met with Napoli in Rome today and moved closer to accepting the job.

Messi

Confirmed it's just paper now.

qgxTyLL.jpeg

dc89

Phone. Bollocks to paying for PC security, MS's default stuff combined with free filescanners is good enough if you're not a moron who downloads anything from anywhere

I was about to say this, you're mental to pay for PC security.
I have no experience in security stuff on phones.

Arnie

Fuck knows what your boss thinks about your 45 minute shit.

And how do you get your phone images onto here so quickly? What's your method?

Clegg

Did they ever have these ice cream bars in Britain?

They were out here when I was a kid. The racial undertones flew over my head completely.

gollybar_zps1f5afd9a.jpg

Maybe very few, if any, will give a shit about this, but tonight's the first leg of the mexican league championship final.

I hope Benítez does the same thing he did (hat trick) in the regular league match against Cruz Azul.

That would be pretty clever but it's only a €1m difference. Seems a bit pretty.

Well, that´s Porto. They intentionally go after the same players their rivals are looking to buy just to anger Benfica or Sporting. Why do you think they went after Liedson? A guy who wasn´t in proper shape to play in a crap league like the Brazilian. They did it just because he was a Sporting legend and Sporting wasn´t willing to pay 90.000 a month for a player in terrible form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom