• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with liking stuff out of your comfort zone. I've been a metalhead for more than 20 years, and I still become a bit happier when my missus listens to Adele during road trips.

Arnie

Bungie in bed with the PS4 makes it even easier to move over from being a predominantly 360 gamer this generation. Amongst other things.

Labadal

I've been reading the last 10 pages...

clay-davis.gif

pulga

Banned
That guy is wrong.

Thiago's best friend is Dos Santos.

Plus, I remember De Gea being much closer to Munian.

Best friend? They're lovers, no question about it. Dig through their Instagram profiles a bit. It's pretty obvious after the recent #ComingOutGate

Don't follow?

The Witness looks amazing, too. UMF, new generation is exciting.

Halo was a massive event, so it'll be interesting to see if those people who bought Halo every two or three years will jump to Destiny because of the developer, or if it'll pass them by.

Although I'm sure Activision will heavily market it as 'the new game from the people behind the Halo franchise' (rightly) so the point is moot come to think on it :p

Season pass for TLoU. Eugh.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Uefa is set to award a place in the Champions League to the winners of the Europa League from the 2014-15 season, in order to make the competition more attractive, with an announcement expected on Friday.

Other plans being considered include whether to award a fifth Champions League place to clubs in the big European leagues and to expand the number of Europa League places on offer. Also teams who win the Champions League or Europa League but finish outside the qualifying places in their domestic campaign will no longer usurp one of their league rivals to take up their place the following season.

YES

years of whinging finally pay off

Arnie

Halo was a massive event, so it'll be interesting to see if those people who bought Halo every two or three years will jump to Destiny because of the developer, or if it'll pass them by.

Although I'm sure Activision will heavily market it as 'the new game from the people behind the Halo franchise' (rightly) so the point is moot come to think on it :p

Season pass for TLoU. Eugh.

I don't think a mass audience will jump over for the developer alone, that's for sure.

'From the creators of Halo and the people that brought you Call of Duty' is enough to get the game into people's heads, but it has to then be good enough to back up those claims. If it isn't a hit from the gameplay side it won't draw the same sort of audience.

I refuse to go into a place where there's like five threads with the word "Xbone" in it.

Fucking retards.
It's just chock full of weirdos trying to score invisible points for their favourite monolithic corporation.

Too much embarrassing fluff between the meaningful discourse to be worth the effort.

Meh. Multi-platform game.

Most people will probably buy it on their PS3/360s.

Bungie displayed limited capability having a big budget and developing exclusively on one console for the entire gen, developing on 4 platforms makes me extremely skeptical, though im not saying it won't be good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't fucking believe I spoiled Se7en for myself from that gif, too. I've still never seen the movie and my friends been harassing me to see it every week, I keep putting it off

Now it's fucking spoiled lol

Don't worry, as long as you don't know what's really going on, you're safe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCDyoGSVTQ

Great goals or shit defending. I can't decide.

I don't like using a toilet brush because you get poop on it and then you put it back in to its container, poop and all.

I use toilet paper to push the skidmarks down. Though I have to use a fair bit (scrunch it up in to the size of a baseball) so I don't slip and get nuggets inbetween my finger nails.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carbo you fucker AHAHAH

The first leg of Hoffenheim-Kaiserslautern is about to start soon. Kaiserslautern could've sold 300000 tickets for the return leg (in Kaiserslautern), three times its population.

Also (for the Germans among us) is it just me or does Messi kinda look like Bastian Pastewka?

wih01.jpg

Damn

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully one of the other channels snaps the Bundesliga rights up next season in the US. I'm watching the match in Spanish and in SD because that's all GolTV offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom